Escaping The Danger

We are T

 

 

“Ow ” Yunho cursed when he heard the gun shoots.. “we must help them quickly..” Yunho said, running as fast as possible to where Jaejoong and Junsu is.. He were followed by Yoochun..

 

`````

 

Junsu and Jaejoong shoot all their enemies whose just entered the room.. All of them who is the first ones to entered didm’t know where are Junsu and Jaejoong is.. So they got shot..

 

But unfortunately, the next group of enemies know their position, so they immideately shot toward Jaejoong and Junsu’s direction.. It’s forced Jaejoong and Junsu to shot while jumping backwards.. Tried to evade the bullets that flying non-stop toward their direction..

 

“Changmin, how many is them actually?” Junsu asked Changmin while keeping his focus on shooting and evading..

 

“Sorry.. I don’t know..” Changmin answered.. There is nothing they can do.. They are too much too handle by just the two of them..

 

Junsu look around him in a matter of seconds.. There is nowhere to hide from the shots which looks like bullets rain.. It’s fortunate enough that he and Jaejoong can move fast.. But he know they can keep this pace for a long time..

 

“Junsu!” Jaejoong called Junsu and give him a code that just the two of them understand.. The two run in a fast pace to the back of the mini-glass room and using it as a shield.. Although they know that the glass will be easy tho be shattered, at least it can buy the sometime..

 

`````

 

Inside a dim lighted room sat 3 men who dressed in black suit.. At the back of them, stand 5 big build people who we can asume as their bodyguard..

 

Infront of the room we can see a big screen which now showing an intense battle.. One of the who look like the boss were laughing happily.. Maybe he felt like he is watching a movie.. Unfortunately, this is not just a movie but a reallity that happened right now..

 

The twoman who is sitting on his side is smirking too.. One of them having a laptop infront of him..

 

“Good job Ken..” The boss praised they man who is sitting infront of the laptop.. Ken is the one who manipulated the security camera so his man cannot be seen by the T member’s who is in charge monitoring the building from distance..

 

“Thank you sir..”

 

 

`````

 

In a quick movement Changmin installing a program to his main computer through his laptop.. D

 

After Changmin typed some words appeared a loading picture.. Changmin counted down..

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

Plop! In the monitor appeared a bunch of figure clad in black that  he hasn’t see before..

 

“My guess is right”.

 

“Wow! From where do they appear suddenly?” Keita asked in surprised tone while clapping his hand once..

 

“An old trick.. I think they ask some guy to manipulate the security cameras.. They think I can’t handle it.. ckckck.. It’s my trick.. How can they use it against me..”

 

“Hmm.. you’re so smart..” Keita hugged Changmin from behind and rest his chin on top of Changmin’s shoulder..

 

“It’s nothing..” Changmin smiled and giving Keita a peck on the lips.. Keita just smiled..

 

The two of them then back to analysising the condition together.. There is no time to romancing when his hyungs is in danger..

 

“Hyung, I can see them now.. There are 80 peoples.. 24 peoples already shot by Junsu and Jaejoong hyung.. So the remaining is 56 peoples.. I think Yoochun and Yunho hyung should draw their attention so Junsu and Jaejoong hyung can get an opportunity to escape.. It’s our priority right now to get Junsu and Jaejoong hyung out from there.. And Jaejoong and Junsu hyung.. Focus on the opportunity.. Get out from there as soon as possible..” Changmin informed them..

 

“Okay..” The four of them answered in unison..

 

Changmin saw the other monitor and and found out that there is still a lot bunch of them on lower ground.. “Keita you stay here.. I must go and help them..” Changmin stand and was about to go out when Keita hold his hand..

 

 “Goodluck honey” Keita kissed Changmin lips..

 

“I will..” Changmin replied while blushing.. Keita then replacing Changmin sitting down infront of the monitors.. While Changmin went outside the van with mini laptop inside his bag.. Of course with the other euipment too..

 

 

`````

 

Yunho andYoochun almost arrived at where Jaejoong and Junsu is when they heard Changmin’s voice..

 

“Hyung, I can see them now.. There are 80 peoples.. 24 peoples already shot by Junsu and Jaejoong hyung.. So the remaining is 56 peoples.. I think Yoochun and Yunho hyung should draw their attention so Junsu and Jaejoong hyung can get an opportunity to escape.. It’s our priority right now to get Junsu and Jaejoong hyung out from there.. And Jaejoong and Junsu hyung.. Focus on the opportunity.. Get out from there as soon as possible..” Changmin informed them..

 

“Okay..” The four of them answered in unison..

 

 

`````

 

Jaejoong and Junsu still shielding behind the glass room which already cracked by now.. They know it’ll be shattered if get shot by few more bullets..

 

Jaejoong and Junsu tried to think how to escape from this room.. There is just one door in this room.. And it’s where their enemies come from..

 

“23” It’s the number of enemies who already entered the room.. Plus 8 peoples who they shot.. so it’s mean just 25 more peoples outside..

 

Junsu suddenly remembered something.. His shoes.. Changmin said that the shoes can help them to walk faster.. So it’s mean they can run faster than ussual.. And considering the door size.. It’s wide enough for two people to go through at the same time.. So it’s mean the two of them can breakingthrough it at the same time..

 

And by the sum of people who continuely shot by them, the chance is getting bigger at times.. They sure can escape..

 

“Hyung..” Junsu stomped his feet while keep shooting.. He tried to make Jaejoong understand what he mean.. And thanks to their bond, Jaejoong understand what he mean just in matter of second..

 

But they need  something to turn the attention from them.. A shot hit the glass room again..

 

“Yunho.. Tell inform us if you arrived..” Jaejoong talk to the communication device..

 

“Okay” He heard the reply immediately..

 

Soon after he heard Yunho’s voice from outside..

 

“Honey.. I’m coming..”

 

All the people inside turn their attention to where the voice come from.. When they turn they find two other who dressed the same as the other two who is inside the room..

 

 

“Hai” Yoochun wave his hand while smirking “coward” with that word Yunho release his shoot together with Yunho..

 

Using the opportunity Jaejoong and Junsu together shot the glass room.. And..

 

PRANG!

 

The glass room shattered into pieces like a crystal raining down making all the enemies covered their face.. While Junsu and Jaejoong using this opportunity to escape from them while all of them distracted..

 

When they succeed on escape they kept shooting as much as possible while running away.. “It’s better for us to leave this floor”

 

“Changming where we must heading now?” Yunho asked..

 

“12nd is safe.. Use the main elevator to reach there.. Our enemies is using the emergency stairs..”Keita answered.. And without another thougth they immediately heading toward the elevator while kept shooting the ones who keep on chasing them..

 

Junsu hit the elevator button.. soon after the elevator’s door opened.. And the four of them get into the elevator.. Yunho shot the last shoot when the elevator door almost closed.. And it’s shot right into one of his hand which handing the gun.. They didn’t really shot the vital place.. Just shot where it is enough to make the other faint or cannot shoot them.. Well these people just payed to do this job afterall.. The one should be shot is their boss..

 

All of them refill their guns while panting.. Try to catch breath to fill their almost empty lungs..

“Woohoo.. It’s rare that my shoot is this accurate..” Yunho said proudly.. The other jjust rolled their eyes..

 

They all laughing but stopped in instant when they heard someone screamin from their communication device..

 

TBC

 

 

@changdeer.. There some minxkeita interaction... Hope u like it.. And thx 4 commenting..

@Sora_ciel.. Yeah, it's right.. Thx for reading it again and subscribing^^..

@Luna322471.. Glad that I can make you feel susppence.. Thx for commenting^^

@JewElfNita.. Don't worry.. They won't be able to take down Jaesu that easily^^.. Thx for commenting..

@lotshot83.. Thx for commenting.. hope u like the story so far..

@iscreamout.. even I already forgot the whole story.. haha.. It's been a ages ago.. Lol.. Thx for commenting^^

 

And thx for the other subscribbers^^