Preparation completed

We are T

 

Changmin opened his room’s door.. The five of them steped into the room with Changmin following them from behind.. It’s just an ordinary room.. But they know that there is secret lies behind this room..

 

Changmin shifted the painting that hung in a corner of his room.. Then put his index finger on a small object shaped dark red boxes that appear behind the painting.. Within a few minutes later a large bookcase that is located next to the painting it is separated into two, and show them the door of a room ..
There are few more buttons on the door.. And Changmin quickly pressed all the buttons in some pattern.. Soon after, the door was opened..

 

One by one they got into the room.. The cold air immediately attack their bodies when they walk into the room.. The room was very quiet that their footsteps can be heard clearly in there .. The room is wide and it’s painted white all over the room..


They all just stood there while Changmin went to sit on a chair located in front of a 3 computers .. When sitting Changmin wore a thin-rimmed glasse.. Today he looks serious and mature, sometimes it seems like he is the most mature one among them, especiallt at the time like this..

 

He danced his long finger at the computer’s keyboard .. After he finished typing something on it, emerged a computer projection holographic screen ..

 

In the holographic screen appeared a figure of a man.. His is fat and short and bald, the figure is moving round and round with the data itself is located on the side of the figure ..

 

"This morning, after obtaining the client's request..I have been researching the data and company data .”.

 

Keita read data aloud eventhough heknow that they can all read it .. However, he does prefer to read by making a soun..

 

"Hisname isMr. X.. haha.. What afunny name .. Changmin,why he named mr. X? "Keita chuckled when heread the name ..

 

"Just ask his parents why they named it X.." Yoochun answered instead ofChangmin..And he go a blow on the head by Changmin ..

 

"Junsu .. Changmin hit my head .. "Yoochun whined like a child at Junsu who stood beside him as he took hishand and motioned with his hand to his head..

 

"Oh My .. Yunnie .. What going across Yoochun’s brain.. I've been sick to look at .. "Jaejoong said to his boyfriend while posing as people who want to vomit ..

 

"Nausea? why are you sick? are you pregnant? "said Yunho looking seirous ..

 

"Yunnie .." Jaejoong sulked....

 

"Ow Boo, I'm just kidding .. I will always protecting you from his chaotic mind.."Yunho said as he put his arm on Jaejoong’sslim waist.. Sometimes Yunho canbehave like this if he wants ..

 

They looked at each other .. Yunho looked at Jaejoong lovingly, while Jaejoong looked at Yunho like he was looking at a hero who comes to save him .. They have this kind aura of romeo & Juliet surounding them ..

 

"Oh My Gosh .. Jaejoong hyung.. Do you know that You're even worse than them .. "Changmin commented with annoyed tone ..

 

"Yeah, you two looks like romeo n Juliet .." Continue Junsu while facing the couple ..

 

"Romeo & Juliet Korean version .." Yoochun's said.. Yoochun looked at Junsu ..

 

Junsu take a few steps back, then when he felt the distance was enough he stretched out his hands to the front. "Oh Romeo .."

 

Yoochun quickly respond to his lover’s action and then take out his hand to grasp Junsu’s hand .. "Juliet ..".. They both successfully portray Romeo & Juliet and also successfully made their leader's and his boyfrien’s faces flushed ..

 

All of them laughed except Jaejoong, Yunho and surprisingly Keita also not laughing ..

 

"Why Keita?" Changmin asked .. He could feel there was something strange in his lover’s behaviour ..

 

"I also want to be like the four of them .." he said to Changmin ..

 

Changmin stared with eyes wide at Keita after hearing the answer .. "What? say again? "Changmin still can not believe what he hears..

 

"Yah Shim Changmin! I say that I envy them! You never behaved like that to me .. "said Keita, half shouting ..

 

Changmin cleared his throat .. "Let's go back to focus on the job .. " by saying that Changmin turned his back on the computer ..

 

"Minnie .." Keita sulking .. However, Changmin didn’t do anything.. Keita snorted, giving up ..

 

"He is the boss of the Dark Dragon which is one of the largest black organization in Korea .. The protection there ,are very strict, so we have to play as clean as possible this time .. This is the blueprint of their company .. and this is the room where the data we need to steal is saved .." with a click of the image on the screen, the picture turns into an image of a half-round shaped room .. On the floor that are made of metal, they can see many white dots .. And according to their experience, it is a laser .. And in the middle of the room there is a small room made of glass and shaped half-round .. And in that room there is a computer ..



"The data we're looking is inside thatcomputer .. And to enter into it we must pass through alot oflaser and we have to crack the code .. "Changmin explained .. "And as usual this is Jae and Junsu hyung’s job to get into there .."

 

Junsu and Jaejoong noddedtheir head..

 

"But the codeofthat room .."

 

Changmin quickly pulled something from his pocket  when he heard what Jaejoong is saying..

 

"A pen? Whatabout thepen? "Jaejoong asked surprised to see a pen in Changmin’s hand..

 

"Tsk, tsk .. This is not an ordinarypen .. Look at this .. "Changmin took a piece of glassand put it infront of the pen.. Hepressedthe tip of the pen while movingitin a circle .. At once the glass is hollow ..

 

"Look .."

 

Jaejoong nodded and took a pen it ..

 

pip .. pip ..

 

Suddenly the computer beeping.. "Hyung .." they all looked at Changmin, although all of them had indeed been looking at Changmin ..

 

"Changed the plan .. within 2 hours we hadto move .. Because according to our clients, in this time the guardwill be reduced .. "Changmin said as he read the message on the computer screen ..

 

"Because the trip to there takes about half an hour we had to hurry and get ready" Yunho said as he looked at his watch he was wearing ..

 

"As usual I have set up equipment that can help us, because as I said this time it seems dangerous mission .. And after investigated, turned out a lot of guards in the building.. "

 

"Wow, you work very quickly .." Junsu giggle..

 

Changmin just chuckledas he walked toward the wall that contained six silver door.. each door that looked just enough to be enteredby one person ..

 

Changmin again pressing the buttons on the tool located at the far left side of the door

 

The sixth door opened up simultaneously and reveal what arein it

 

"Try it..It’s specially designed to each of us.." Changmin talking as he walked into one of the room.

 

Inside the rooms there is statues that dressed in a long dark jacket.. Behind the jacket there is tigth silver turtle neck t-shirt, along with a same color pants.. And in addition there are sunglasses, communication tools,  series of bullets, black boots and also two small pistols.. For Yoochun he set one bigger pistol..

 

The clothes dress their bodies to perfection .. Changmin seems to know the size of their bodies.. After wearing a silver dress, they put up a row of bullets wrapped it around their bodies and their boots after that, followed by the black jacket, communication tools, gun inside pocket on the jacket and the latter sunglasses .. After finish dressing up.. They come out from the room..

 

"Minnie, these pants seem a bit too tight for me .." Junsu protested when the he came out of the room ..

 

"Hyung, That’s not my fault that yyour is so huge.." Changmin said with another laugh ..

 

Junsu pouted ..

 

"Calm down Su, you look y in that outfit .." Yoochun speak with a sly smile ..

 

"Chunnie .." Junsu then stomped his feet on the ground  violently as his cheeks slowly turned into pink shade.. Five of them laughed at Junsu's behavior.. He really like a little boy ..



"Right now I'm going to explain the use of eachitem.." Changmin said after a stop laughing .. "The first of the clothes.. clothes that make our bodies can not be detected by a laser beam safety .. The bullet, of course you know it to refill your guns .. shoes that have the ability to make you jump higher and minimize the noiseof our step, even when we are running.. The sunglasses, by pressing a small button located on the left you can see the floor plan of the building or room and measure the distance .. "Changmin explained like a professor..

 

"If this jacket?" Keita asked in confusion because of this jacket had not mentioned ..

 

"Just to make us even more cool .." Changmin's said cheerfully..

 

"And for what I use all these??.. After all, me and you'll just wait outside alone .. "

 

"Just in case, Keita .. Besides it’s cool to dress like this.. "

 

"Whatever" Keita turned ..

 

"I think it's time togo .. We must examine the situation there first .. "

 

'Okay ..' by saying it Changmin threw a car key that was captured by Yunho easily..

 

"That was my friend who modify our cars andgive me the key .." Changmin explained ..

 

"Okay .. Let's go "with that they went to their car.. And speed away..

 

TBC

 

-------------------

Sorry for the terrible english.. Hehe

 

@iscreamout Yeah, you're right^^.. I hope I can finish it here too..


@Luna322471, yunjaemrcnn, Xiao_Mei.. Thx.. Hope you enjoy this story..