New Job

We are T

 

Changmin read the newspaper while smiling.. He is reading the main article of the newspaper.. “Become the main issue again..” he humming happily..

 

“Minnie.. What are you reading?” The japanesse man walking toward him and read the newspaper in his hand from behind.. The boy hug his neck from behind and put his chin on top of his shoulder..

 

“Hmm... Isn’t that usual now? I confuse why you still smiling when you read article about us..” Keita talk with confused tone..

 

“Yea,I don’t understand too” a man walk toward them with a cup of coffee in his hand..

 

“He is just plain weird.. Why you all still surprised..” Jaejoong chuckled from the kitchen..

 

“Yeah, Jae hyung your right.. He is indeed weird” Junsu giggled then drink his coffee..

 

“I’m not weird” Changmin pouting..

 

“Yes, you are W E I R D.. Just ask Keita if you don’t believe me” Junsu answered back..

 

Changmin turned his head to the boy behind him with uestioning look in his eyes.. And the boy just nodded his head..”

 

“Yeah like you are all normal.. I’m the normal one here.. I’m not someone who laughing eu kyang kyang all the time.. And wearing hamtaro pjs outside the dorm..” He replied sarcastically..

 

Another man come into the room.. He walk to the kitchen.. “Good morning, Honey” That man walk to Jaejoong and give him a kiss on the cheek, and after that he sit on one of chair there..

 

“Where is Yoochun, Junsu?” He ask..

 

“Like always..”The said boy just answer shortly..

 

Yunho nodded his head.. Yoochun is a heavy sleeper.. And they all know that.. Especially since yesterday they got a job.. It’s definitely harder to wake him up..

 

"Su, you better wake him uo.. We have to get ready soon, we should go to kbs tv .. " Yunho warned .. Well, Yunho is the one who always remind them of their schedules.

 

Yep, they run two totally different professions.. Indeed this is very tiring to them .. As a renowned artist of course, their schedule is very busy .. And if there are orders to steal at night surely it would be very tiring..

 

"But hyung .. I still haven’t had breakfast yet .. "Junsu pouted ..

 

"Well .. Junsu .. "

 

"Come on, let him have his breakfast .. I'll go wake that buffalo's head .. " Jaejoong who had just finished his breakfast said and walked to Yoochun and Junsu’s room ..

 

 

*****

 

"Park Yoochun! wake up! "Jaejoong shake Yoochun’s body.. But he did not give any reaction ..

 

"Yoochun!" Jaejoong continue to shake Yoochun’s body ..

 

Wonder, how Junsu manage to wake this man up every morning .. Junsu just need a little time everytime he wake Yoochun up..

 

*****

 

"Jae-hyung, why he take so long?" Keita said confused ..

 

Yunho shrugged his shoulders do not know .. Meanwhile, Changmin and Junsu are busy eating..

 

"Let me see .." said Keita again before heading to Yoochun’s room ..

 

He opened the door and was surprised to see Jaejoong who is pulling Yoochun’s foot ..

 

"Hyung .." Jaejoong turned his face when he hear someone is calling his name ..

 

"Keita .. Help me. He did not get up .. "said Jaejoong while release Yoochun’s feet ..

 

Keita nodded his head .. He walked toward them..

 

"Yoocun Hyung!" Keita yelled desperately ..

 

Jaejoong shook his head .. "Useless Kei .. I've been shouting from earlier .. And he did not react at all.. "

 

 

 

"Hey .. What are they doing in that room .. Is it that hard to wake Yoochun up.." Yunho getting tired of waiting ..

 

"Just let thembe"Changmin said as he was busy stuffing food into his mouth ..

 

"But .." Yunho could not resume his words when he heard Jaejoong and Keita shouting in unison..

 

"It seems we need to help them .." Yunho said and in answer Changmin just nod his head .. They two of them got up and walked away from Junsu who is still busy with his food ..

 

They came into the room and find Jaejoong and Keita has just come out of the bathroom with a bucket of in their hands ..

 

"What would you do?" Said Yunho confused ..

 

"Of course pour him with the water, stupid .."

 

"Hoo .. Include me in this flushing action .. " Changmin smiled a little. He help Keita and Jaejoong lift the full of water bucket .. while Yunho just shook his head ..

 

"Okay .. 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. "Jaejoong begin to count while the three of them swinging bucket they hold ..

 

Byurrr ...

 

Yoochun move his body reacted to the chill that suddenly strikes his body ..

 

"Successful" Jaejoong, Changmin and Keita high-five happily .. But Yoochun just turned to the other way and did not open his eyes at all ..

 

Instantly winning smile on their faces is wiped away ..

 

"Hyung!" Keita yelled frustrated ..

 

"Now what if the four of us shout together. "Jaejoong suggeste..

 

"1 .. 2 .. 3 .. "

 

"PARK YOOCHUNNNN!" They shouted together ..

 

"Oh .." they suddenly heard a curse .. "Do you want our homes burned by all the neighbors because you are very noisy?" Junsu cursed as he closed his ears.. "My ears hurt .." he looked at them one by one while still clasped his ears with the palms of his hands ..

 

"Huph .. Hyung if you want to protest .. Then protest at your lover.. "Keita sulking ..

 

Junsu shifted his gaze to the figure who still asleep on the bed .. His body was soaking wet, so was the bed he was lying ..

 

"What are you doing to him?" Said Junsu puzzled to see the chaos...

 

"We do everything we can and he still did not wake up .. Humph .. I just know that there are people like this .. "Jaejoong said irritably..

 

Junsu just shook his head and walked to her boyfriend .. He then sat next to a figure who is soundly sleeping. A small laugh escape his lips .. He sit on his side and then he bend his head down.. Giving the sleeping man a kiss on the lips..

 

"Morning Chunnie .." he said in soft voice..

 

"Morning Su .." A smile adorned the face of people who just woke up from sleep it .. He then sat down .. And look at the whole body and wet his bed .. "What happened?" He asked, confused, holding his wet clothes..

 

Junsu just let out small laugh.. He then showed the presence of other members by using the motion of his head ..

 

"What are you guys doing here? And why I’m wet?" He asked confused, looking at everyone that are in the room.. He realized that they are all there .. "And why do you look like that?" He asked when he saw the expression of them all ..

 

Their mouths wide open as if their isdetached from its place .. Their eyes widened in surprise as well ..

 

"Did I really seewhat I saw?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief .. While still put a shocked face ..

 

"Unfortunately, yes.." Changmin answered Jaejoong questions while still looking at couples who are in bed with an expression of shock ..

 

"So all our effort.. "Jaejoong who first voiced ..

 

"Is wasted.. "Keita continue ..

 

"We've been trying our hardest to wake him and all you need to do is kissing him?.." Jaejoong closed his eyes in frustration..

 

"And whisper it?" Keitacontinuewhat Jaejoong saying again..

 

"Argh .. My voice .. "Jaejoong groaning..

 

"I do not believe this .." This time Changminfinally speak..

 

"Next time I'll never go wake him up again.." Yunho said as he walked away ..

 

"So am I. .. I better continue my breakfast .. "Changmin raised his hands ..

 

"Yeah .. Same .. "Jaejoong said ..

 

"I really do not believe .. My voice "said Keita still gawk while holding his own throat..

 

"Let's go .." Changmin back in and pullhis boyfriend ..

 

Yoochun could only stare at them puzzled and Junsu laughed ..

 

"What's wrong with their Su .. And why are you laughing? .. "He asked, confused ..

 

"There's nothing Chunnie .. They're just trying to wake a sleeping buffalo and end up failing.. "Junsu said still laughing, and gave him a small kiss on the cheek..

 

`````

 

Yoochun walked out into the dining room and found all his friends there .. He took a chair and sat next to Junsu ..

 

"Morning .." he said .. But no one answered .. They just look at him in seconds and then turned their head facing the other direction ..

 

"What's wrong with them all?" He asked Junsu ..

 

"Haha .. It seems they are still mad at you .."

 

Yoochun raised his eyebrows, do not understanding .. Just what he did until they were all angry like that? ..

 

But the question was simply disappeared from his head when he heard Changmin calling them all..

 

"There's a new job guys” Changmin said .. And immediately they all gathered around Changmin ..

 

"Doing what? Hopefully that time is exciting .. I do not like to get a job as easy as the last time .. " Junsu spoke and Yoochun just knock his head in reply..

 

"I do not understand why you like a dangerous thing .."

 

"Humph .. Chunnie .. Hurt .. "Junsu pouted .. Advancing his bottom lip ..

 

"Hurt? I think a kiss can heal it .. "Yoochun speak before closing himself and kissed the place that he hit before .. Junsu smiled like a child ..

 

"You two stop it .." Jaejoong said.. "Once again you guys making out in front of me .. I promise you won’t eat  for a month! "He said again ..

 

"Huh? Why ?.. Yunho hyung .. What's wrong with you beloved wife?.. Is he PMSing?" Yoochun asked and Yunho ust shrugged his shoulder..

 

 

 "Let's go back to work .. Changmin .. "Yunho return their focus ..

 

"This time we are asked to kill an undergroundbosswho arequite famous in Korea .. And retrieve critical data belongs to them .. "Changmin replied ..

 

"Hum .. Looks like this time we will work hard .. "Yunho said after hearing the words of Changmin ..

 

"Cool .." Junsu jumped happily..

 

"But now we have to get ready .. We must be present at KBS within 30 minutes. "

 

"Good .." It's all answered in unison ..

 

"Well ..Seems likeI will be left alone again.. " Keita pouted..

 

"Calm down .. Why don’t you come with us?.. "Changmin said .. And Keita nodded happily”

 

------------------------------------

a/n : This one will be more to comedy first (or until the end? lol) The action will start at chapter 04..

Comment <3