Red Dots

We are T

 

A black car sped through the darkness of the night.. Made all the leaves ruffle..

 

There was a conversation among the passengers ..

 

"Remember, Jae and Junsu try to retrieve the data .. While I am looking for where the boss with Yoochun separately, because according to Changmin’s information.. The boss has not left this building .. And as usual Changmin and Keita wait and tell the location of the guards from inside the van which had been prepared by Changmin "the leader instructed his friends .. Although he knew they all already know what they should do ..

 

Not long after, the car was stopped behind a magnificent building to let 3 men in a long black jacket get out of the car and with cautious steps entered the building ..

 

The Black car moving again and rotate toward the front of the building and stopped in front of a a van which also black.. Now from inside the car out of two men who also use a long black jacket just like the previous three men who came out, but this time the two men not entered the building.. They into the black van.. They purposely place the van there since the morning so the guard won’t suspect anything wrong when they patrol and find a car is suddenly parked there..

 

After the two men had entered the van, the man who drive the car drove away and parked the car somewhere far enough.. He then walk quietly into the building..

 

 

 

`````

 

Changmin took a seat in front of the monitors which is 10 monitors.. He activates the 10-screen with singlemove .. He then circulated his views to all screens..

 

"Strange, why is there no guard at all" Changmin said as he circulated his views to the 10 screens.. The screen shows the contents of the building and each showing two different floors .. Changmin can access through a security camera located in the building by breaking into computer security system of the building ..

 

"It's very strange" he said, frowning and looking towards Keita who was sitting in beside him ..

 

"Yes, I also thought it was weird .." Keita said with his head sticking out from the side of Changmin's head and chin rested on the shoulders of Changmin .. Keita joined examines the screen one by one to find signs of life on the building, but unfortunately not been able to .. "But isn’t this better?"

 

"Yes you are right .. But I still felt something strange .. "C hangmin frowned " Keita continue watch.. There were things I needed to do .. " Changmin takes his laptop while saying it and began running his finger over the electronic equipment ..

 

`````

 

“Changmin.. It is safe for we to take the elevator?” Junsu asked Changmin through the comunication tool by pressing the little button on the tool..

 

The comunication tool is adorned by three buttons.. The red one is to linked to Changmin, Blue one is to linked to everyone and the bigger one is to answer any call from the other..

 

But Keita is the one who answered it instead of Changmin.. Maybe Changmin is busy so he gave his job to Keita..

 

“Yes.. You could use it.. No guard at all..” Keita answered..

 

Heard that Junsu look over Jaejoong who is staring at him.. He nodded his head, symbolizing that the can use the elevator.. The entered the elevator and head to 20th floor.. Where the room is located..

 

As soon as they got out from the elevator, Junsu immediately turnedon his sunglasses so they can know where they must head to..

 

In just 10 minutes, both of them already reached the room and succeed entereing it without any difficulties.. Everythis is going smoothly.. Too smooth to be exact..

 

Both of them took off their jackets and put it on the floor.. They walk through the laser trap easily.. All thanks to the clothing that Changmin gave them.. They continue to walk until they reached small room made of glass..

 

Jaejoong took out the pen and did exactly what Changmin did before.. After done making big enough hole on the glass wall, he entered his hand through the hole and cut down the security device’s cable with small cutting tool.. After he cut three cables, finally security device is turned off..

 

Junsu tried to open the door.. And to their surprise, it’s just need a light touch to push the door open.. But, who cares.. As long as they could get in and do their mission,, everything else is not mattered..

 

“We already entered the room..” Jaejoong inform the other members while sitting down on the chair infront of the computer, which located inside the glass room..

 

“Okay..” The other member answered in unison except Changmin.. It’s seems like Changmin is still busy..

 

Jaejoong the computer then insert a miny disc into it.. He transfer all the data to the mini disc..

 

But without Jaejoong do anything, a file open up automatically.. Jaejoong just about to close the file when Junsu stoping him..

 

“Wait hyung..”

 

“Why?” Jaejoong look at Junsu, confused at why Junsu stoped him.. They must move fast..

 

“Don’t you find him familiar?” Junsu pointed to the picture on the screen while took of his sunglasses with another hand to be able to look more clearly..

 

“Yes.. He just look like..” Jaejoong look at the picture closely while took his sunglasses of too and put in on the table..

 

 

`````

 

Yoochunwandering around the third floor..  He and Yunho already divided their job.. He will took over third until tenth floor, while Yunho 11th until 19th.. They don’t searching on lower floor just because bosses usually didn’t do anything on lower floor.. So it’s no need to search the boss on the lower floors..

 

“Changmin, did you find where is that stupid-old-fat man yet?”

 

“Not yet hyung.. But I like how you called him.. What is mr.X??..It’s just sound ridiculous.. Like mathematic formula ..” Keita answered while laughing..

 

“Glad to know you think the same..”  Yoochun let out small chuckle.. “Okay then..” Yoochun cut the line and continue searching.. He went inside the room one by one carefully..

 

“Weird.. Isn’t Changmin said that the guard here is tight.. I can’t even see anyone here..” He mumbled quietly.. He even his sunglasses device.. But there is nothing..

 

 

`````

 

Yunho is walking through the lower floor, eventhough there is no need.. He activated his sunglasses so he can see the floor plan on that floor.. He can see a blue dot on the place where he is standing.. So he asume that the blue dot is him.. And he can also seem a lot bunch of red dots.. It’s so many, but he just shrugged it of..Maybe it’s a sign of electric devices because the dots is not moving at all..

 

Yunho can know where the elevator is located by using the sunglasses.. He start to heading toward the 19th floor.. When he reached the floor, he activated his sunglasses again.. And the strange thing is, now he didn’t see any red dots..

 

“It’s strange” he mumbled..

 

“Changmin..” He called Changmin while keep walking..

 

“Why hyung?”

 

“Keita, where is Changmin?” Yunho answered when he heard the Japenesse accented voice..

 

“Changmin is busy with his laptop.. There is something he must work on.. What’s the matter hyung?” Keita asked..

 

“Oh nothing.. I will call later.. I just want to ask him about the red dots on my sunglasses.. Maybe it isn’t important.. So I’ll go back to my job” Yunho said and cut the line..

 

‘If that red dots thingy is important.. I’m sure Changmin would inform us before’ He said in his mind..

 

 

`````

 

Yunho already checked all the floor he assigned too.. And he found nothing.. Is him on 20th floor?

 

Thinkingt like that he immediately heading to 20th floor.. As usual he activated his sunglasses again as soon as he reached the floor..

 

On this floor, once again a lot of the red dots appearing and three blue dots.. The one is him.. And the other 2 blue dots he can asume as Junsu and Jaejoong.. And to his surprise the red dots is surrounding the two blue dots.. And the red dots is moving closer to the blue dots..

 

Why is it moving?

 

Yunho then heard someone calling his name...

 

“Yoochun” Yunho turned to where the voice coming from..

 

“I think we thought the same.. So here I am..” Yoochun chuckled..

 

“Sshh..” yunho instructed Yoochun to quiet down..

“Why? There is no one here.. I don’t believe that Changmin got a false information.. We wear all this equipments for nothing..” He shook his head.. Changmin have never been wrong before.. The last time Changmin saidd our mission is dangerous.. Jaejoong almost died.. Fortunately there is Keita to heal him..

 

“No.. I think I know what all this dots mean..” Yunho said to Yoochun seriously..

 

 

````

 

“Keita, is there anything strange?” Changmin asked to Keita while still looking at his laptop..

 

“Nothing..Are you done doing your stuff?”

 

“Not yet.. Just a little more time..” And they went to silent again..

 

“What I thought is right..” Changmin said not long after.. “I’ve been suspecting it since the begining.. It’s all too strange..”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Just see.. Why the hell our client know that the guard is loose at this time, where the hell he got the blueprint of this building.. And even the guard is loosened, isn’t it strange that there is no guard at all?” Changmin explain all the thing he found strange..

 

“Let’s call the other..” Changmin continued what he is saying..

 

“Oh right.. Yunho hyung called to ask what the red dots mean..”

 

“Red dots?” Changmin’s eyes widened instantly.. “It’s mean there are somebody else there..”

 

“Changmin..” They heard Yunho’s voice from the comunication tool..

 

“Hyung.. I just about to call you.. That red dots meaning that there are somebody else beside you there..” Changmin said in fast pace..

 

“Yyeah.. I figured it out already.. They are on first and 20th floor.. And it seems that they ttrapped Junsu and Jaejoong.. They are surrounding them..” Yunho said making Changmin immediately turned his focus on the monitor which show the first and 20th floor..

 

 

“It’s weird that my monitor didn’t show anything.. No even one single person..” Changmin said.. He were confused.. “Maybe your device is malfunctioning..”

 

“No.. Yoochun already checked it with his glasses too.. And there is no chace two device is malfunctioning in the same time..”

 

“Keita, did you somebody else in the monitor??” Keita just shook his head..