The Show

We are T

 

 

"Today we are welcoming our special guest .. Dong Bang Shin Ki .. "came a loud applause as the MC chanted the name of the group of five young men ..

 

The five men went up onto the stage wearing a black suit and the crowd getting excited as they see their idol walked in.. They move confidently with a star aura that surrounds their bodies .. They walked up to center stage and began to form a formation then began to rock the stage with their song and dance ..

 

`````

 

After they finished the song .. They sat on five chairs that has been provided for them .. Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho at the front seat, and Yoochun, Changmin sitting in two high chairs at the back..

 

"Ah .. Annyonghaseyo .. It is an honor for our event, that a group as famous as you want to come to here .. " the MC said..

 

As a leader Yunho the one who answer .. "Aniyo .. It should be we who feel honored that we are able to perform this program .. " he replied with great courtesy and do not forget to put a smile on his face .. All the audience applauded again ..

 

"Haha .. I was flattered to hear it .. "said the MC joking..

 

"Oh yes, I hear you've just released a new Japanese album.. It's called .. "The MC look at the paper in his hand .. "T.. Right? "

 

"YES!" They answered together..

 

"Why did you give the name of your latest album T.. Isn’t it the same as the name of the famous thief? Does this have anything to do with them? "MC was asked as he put his left elbow on the knee with the hand pointing towards the five of them and stared at the five of them together ..

 

 

 

They all changedtheir sittinbg positiona bit.. Of course, since it was us .. Yunho said, but of course in hisheart .. "Oh of course not .. This is just a coincidence .. We had always had plans to use this name .. T as Tohoshinkand also Tong Vfang Shen Qi which is the name of our group .. "Yunho explained .. "T is also an abbreviation of the Team, Together, Teamwork .."

 

"Trick which is the first song on our album" Jaejoong added .. Trick-trick at the same time that we use when implementing our action .. He added .. However, this time only in the mindalone ..

 

"Timeless!" Junsu suddenly shouted in his dolphin voice..

 

"Junsu sshi .. You're talking about the album or promote yourownmusic? "Said the MCjoking ..

 

"Ah, both of them .." Junsu combing his hair with fingers and then laughed shyly on hisown comments .. Make everyone laugh ..

 

"Ah .. Temple! .. Yoochun's wide temple! "Junsu cheered when word came to his headand turned hisface towards Yoochun,  he extend his hand to hold Yoochun's forehead, as is often done by him .. Instantly all laughed..

 

"Tender Touch, Time, Think, Treasure .." Yoochun join the English language adds to the knowledge that far exceeds than theother members .. He spoke while posing as people who think hard ..

 

"Tomato .. ah! Tenderloin Steak! "Said Changmin pleased to remember the name of the food and her bottom lip asif  the food is sreved infront of him.. Everyonelaughagain..

 

"Tiery Henry!" Said Junsu remember the name of his idol football player ..

 

"Well Junsu! What do Tiery Henry have to do with our album "Yoochun spoke out after hearing that name ..

 

"Changmin also said nonexistent thing to do with our albumn.." Junsu poutas he turned his face to see Yoochun's face, but in a matter of seconds re-turned again and this time facing MCnya .. "He's just jealous" he said lowly.. However, as all know, his voice is enough to make everyone who arethere to hear it .. The fans screamed Yoosu hysterically ..

 

"Whatever .." Yoochun said..

 

"Hmm .. Actually may be the name of the bandit group too.. "Yunho said,suddenly gets an idea..

 

"Yes, sometimes we really admire them .. As we often hear, their cooperation is very strong, so they can perform all their actions smoothlyand without getting caught .. we also want to have such cooperation .. Not that cooperation between the dong bang shin ki is less good, it's just that we want to improve it moren "Jaejoong said..

 

"Oh ..I think you arethe first fans of T.. And sincetoday, I think the Cassiopeia will also admire the group that idolizedbytheir idol .. "said the MC joking .. And they all laughed again ..

 

"Okay, now Jaejoong sshi .. Looks like thereisa problemwith your voice? "MC was asked Jaejoong ..

 

"Oh yes .. I sincerely apologize for not being able to perform excellent on this day .. "Jaejoong leaned forward slightly as a sign of remorse ..

 

"Today my voice was not in top condition .. Because this morning I forcing my voice too much.. haha ​​.. "Jaejoong let outa small laugh as he covered hismouth with his hand and glanced over at Yoochun..

 

 

"Oh so .. Anyway I had seen a young Japanese come with you .. Who is he?.. "

 

"Oh .. He is our friend who just came from Japan and live with us .. "Changmin lieing, but still managed to look calmin front of the camera .. he look over the place were Keita stood before.. But he isn’t there anymore..

 

 

`````

"Where you go?" Changmin asked as se hugged Keita from behind and rested his chin on the shoulders of the young man .. They had just finished doing theirinterview and only now he could see him again after not seeing him for the rest of the show ..

 

Keita little surprised by the sudden actionof Changmin..

 

"I’m here from the begining.. Maybe because there is a camera in front of meso you can’t see me.. "

 

Changmin nodded his head to the reply Keita, although he was actually kind of doubting it..

 

"Let's go back to the dressing room" Changmin said, pulling Keitato followhim.. Once they were in the dressingroomthey foundtheirhyungiswaiting for them ..

 

Jaejoong hashis headon Yunho’s shoulderand Yunchon and Junsu was busy playing games on their cellphone .. They all seem ready to go home ..

 

"Ah, Changmin, where are youfrom?" AskedJunsu when he see Changmin..

 

"Finding this child .." Changmin said putting his arm around Keita ..

 

Junsu rolled his eyes "Okay.. Quick get ready, so we can go home .."

 

"Changmin nodded and with lightning speed he prepared himself to go home .. He can’t wait to go home because there is one thing he wanted to show them all ..

 

````

"Finally, Sleep!" Junsu shouted happily when they get into their apartment ..

 

"Oh no, no Junsu .. Do you remember what you said what we will continue this evening .. "Yoochun said in a teasing tone ..

 

Heard what Yoochun said, Jaejoong rolled his eyes, Yunho and Changmin sniffed, and Keita tapped his forehead with the palm of the hand ..

 

"Can you not thinking of it for a while .. Today I was really tired .. "Junsu whined ..

 

"Of course not" Yoochun give his devil smile..

 

"Come on yunnie, leave this lovey-Dovey couple .. I felt sick to hear it all .. "

Jaejoong said as he pulled into Yunho into their room..

 

"Ow, Jaejoong hyung .. Why you want go into your room quicky??..Is there something you wanna do with Yunho hyung and you cannot hold it anymore? "Yoochun teased Jaejoong making his cheeks flushed ..

 

"Yoochun hyung, can you stop that erted brain of your for a minute? .." Changmin asked sarcastically ..

 

"Junsu hyung we have not time to sleep .. at midnight we will begin to carry out our mission .. And because the mission this time is quite dangerous, so I have prepared something for us ..”

 

"Welcome to Changmin's special room" Changmin said as he opened a door ..

 

--------------

TBC

 

Seems like last update for today.. Hehe..