Trapped

We are T

 

“I think Jaejoong and Junsu is in danger..” Yoochun said..

 

“Not just them.. I think we are all..” Yunho corrected him..

 

“You right.. ..”

 

 

`````

 

“It’s Yunho hyung..”  Junsu maximize the picture.. Both of them widened their eyes in shock.. Junsu scrolled down the page.. There are Jaejoong’s,Yoochun’s, He, Changmin’sdan Keita’s picture.. It’s all their data..

 

“What?.. What all these mean??.. Is this a joke?” Jaejoong asked.. He cannot believing what he saw.. while Junsu kept scrolling it uo and down.. Trying to make any sense on it.. But could not find nothing.. Except..

 

“We are trapped..” Junsu said.. Come to thing about it.. It’s really are strange from the begining.. How can they be so careless..

 

“We must tell the other” Jaejoong said which receive a nod of agreement from Junsu..

 

Jaejoong just about to call the other when another application is opened up by itself.. And this time it’s a video where an fat figure of old man appeared and talked to them.. And they know exactly. Who is that man..

 

“Hello guys..” The man greeted them with a small smile.. A smile that making Jaejoong want to puke and Junsu want to rip his face off..

 

“Or maybe I must called you Hero Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu from Dong Bang Shin Ki.. One of the most famous band in Asia” Asked the man again with the sly smile still hanging on his lips.. Now they really want to rip his face off..

 

“what do you want?” Now its Jaejoong who asking..

 

“Wow, wow, wow it’s seems like you don’t happy to meet me..  Not like me, who feel really honored to meet a famous star like you..”

 

“Oh.. Of course we will like to meet you.. Only if you have your head served on silver plate with bloody sauce on top of it.. And then I can served it to our dogs” Jaejoong said sarcastically..

 

Ewww.. Junsu didn’t want to imagine what Jaejoong said just now.. It’s too gross.. Especially the blood sauce.. Double yucks.. Even dogs wouldn’t want to eat it..

 

“Eww hyung.. I don’t want our dog to eat such a gross food.. I rather fed him to piranha on amazon..” Junsu said..

 

“oh.. Spicy you guys..Anyway.. Just have your fun pretty boys..”

 

“I’m asking you once again.. What do you want?” Jaejoong asked in threatening voice..

 

“I just want to give you guys a fun time together.. Just wait and see..” With that said the video closed up.. And changed into a clock.. It’s showing00:05:55 which counting down..

 

Whith a fast move they grab their comunication tool and conected it with the other..

 

“Changmin..” Jaejoong called Changmin name in panick..

 

“Hyung..” Changmin answered.. But Before Changmin can say anything.. Junsu already talk..

 

“I think we are trapped.. The data we are asked to steal is a data about us..”

 

“Aw men.. If that is what they want.. Why don’t they just ask us.. I even prefer write down all my data by hands rather than coming here with all the equipments to stole our own data.. They really don’t have any brain” Yoochun trapped..

 

“If they don’t have brain.. Then what us who got trapped by this brainless guy?” Junsu answered Yoochun mockingly..

 

“Think by yourself.. You are one of us.. The got-trapped-by-brainless guy group..”

 

“Hyung.. We don’t need your lover quarell right now.. This is serious matter.. Just fight all the time you want  even make up all day, in our house.. If we get to go home safely..”  Changmin said seriously.. Wondering how the heck they still having this nonsense fight at time like this..

 

“Okay.. You’re right..” Junsu and Yoochun stop fighting..

 

“Jae.. Now you and Junsu is surrounded..” Now it’s Yunho who is talking.. “And there are a lot of them..” Yunho still sounded calm.. But they all know he is panicked inside..

 

And after heard what Yunho said just now.. Junsu finally figured out what the old man mean by saying give them something fun.. He stole a glance to the monitor..

 

00:00:05

 

“Ow .. No many time left..” he cursed.. He and Jaejoong then quickly ran to the front door of the room.. Both on other side of door with pistol ready in their hand..

 

00:00:04

 

00:00:03

 

00:00:02

 

00:00:01

 

00:00:00

 

And we gun shoots can be heardall over the room..

 

TBC..

 

-----------------

 

@JewElfNita : Yeah.. Changmin is so unromantic.. haha.. Thx u so much for reading^^

@Luna322471 : Thx you so much for reading..I'll try to update as soon as possible^^..

@iscreamout : Thx so much *hug you* I really apreciate it.. Hahaha.. Don't you get bored.. You already now how the story flow.. hahaha..