Final Part.

Jimin is missing

(The kidnappers went to prepare things to sell Jimin, meanwhile the boys were sitting and tied near to the wall, everyone was afraid but they showed Jimin confidence).

 

Jin: Jimin is being weird, he's very pale.

 

Taehyung: He has a nervous breakdown, he can’t talk either and he must be very afraid.

 

Hoseok: Jiminnie, listen to me, I know you can listen to me, calm down, we are here and we are going to be able to survive from this.

 

(Jimin calm down little by little, JungKook began to whisper).

 

JungKook: Jimin, I'm here, okay, calm down, tomorrow we'll be at home, and you'll be in the dance contest supporting your brother, like us, calm down, if you don’t do it for me, do it for JiHyun.

 

(Jimin could breathe, he no longer had the nervous attack and he even had more strength to keep fighting).

 

NamJoon: Jimin is already being himself again.

 

(The kidnappers came out of hiding and the leader was carrying a gun, he approached Jimin, putting the gun to his head, Jimin swallowed).

 

JungKook: Hey, don’t you think you should stop?, Jimin has already suffered enough.

 

Leader kidnapper: Don’t worry about your friend, his suffering is over, but not yours, now you, *pointing to Jimin*, you’re going to be a good boy like you have been until now, *He unties his feet*, and you will come with me, *He grabs him by his hands that are still tied*, watch the others and make no noise.

 

Hoseok: Where are Jimin taken?

 

Kidnapper 2: They're going to sell it to a mafia.

 

JungKook: WHAT?

 

Kidnapper 2: Hey, the leader has said silence, I'm going to have to shut you up.

 

JungKook: You don’t scare me or your friends.

 

Hoseok: Jeon Jung Kook, shut up.

 

Kidnapper 2: hey, here we have the brave of the group, let’s see if he is so brave when the leader sells his friend and he will be the next.

 

JungKook: I repeat, I'm not afraid of you.

 

Kidnapper 2: This is over, (The kidnapper 2, put a tape in his mouth).

 

Kidnapper 2: Your game is over.

 

(5 minutes passed and the kids kept thinking about Jimin and the leader kidnapper who had a gun in his hand, 5 shots were heard, the other kidnappers went to see what happened).

 

Hoseok: Oh no, Jiminnie.

 

Taehyung: He can’t die, *he says crying*.

 

Yoongi: Thank God I called the police.

 

Taehyung: Did you call the police?

 

Yoongi: Yes, you should thank me, if I had not, Jimin would be dead or sold.

 

(Meanwhile, the police killed the kidnapping leader, and the buyer was taken down, the policeman untied Jimin and removed the tape from his mouth).

 

Police: Boy, are you okay?

 

Jimin: Yes, thank you.

 

Police: Are your friends inside?

 

Jimin: Yes, they are tied and the problem is not that the problem is that there are 6 other kidnappers inside.

 

Police: , well, okay, I need you to help me, I need you to untie your friends, there is another entrance, but it is on the roof, you have to go there and save them, as soon as they are all untied, don’t try to fight, they aren’t kidnappers, they are murderers and if their prey was not sold, they mutilated their victim later, boy, I need you to do this very quickly, while the reinforcements come, the murderers are coming, come on, run.

 

(Jimin ran and climbed to the roof, the police hid and the assassins began looking around, Jimin went inside and found a room he could never forget, it was a room where there were mutilated people, blood, Jimin came out running wanting to forget what he had seen, he got to where the boys were).

 

Taehyung: Jimin!!, you're fine.

 

Jimin: We have to go quickly, *start untying JungKook, move the tape of his mouth*, Can you untie your feet?

 

JungKook: Yes.

 

(Jimin began to untie the others and JungKook when he finished also started to help him).

 

Hoseok: Jimin, what did you see?

 

Jimin: There's no time to explain we have to go, we have to hide.

 

Jin: What?

 

Jimin: Follow me.

 

(The boys hid and spent 1 hour, until the polices-man stopped the murderers, during that time JungKook hugged Jimin very hard and he said: You will not go anywhere without me, Jimin replied with: I have missed you).

 

(The police entered to the factory and found the boys...).

 

Police: Boys, you can go out now, there's no danger.

 

The policeman who helped Jimin: Thanks for being so brave, I know you saw something you shouldn’t have seen, but you kept calm, thanks for the help.

 

Jimin: Thanks to you and to you, I continue with my friends and even more important with life.

 

Hoseok: What did you see?

 

Police: A room with dismembered people, right?

 

Jimin: Yes.

 

Yoongi: How do you know that?

 

Police: I was also abducted by the same person, and I saw the room when I was little, I have not been able to forget it since then, but thanks to him *points to Jimin*, and at last we have been able to catch them before they killed more people, guys we have to go, we have another urgency, see you, * The polices-man are leaving*

 

JungKook: Jimin, you've been very brave.

 

Jimin: It's been thanks to you, it's true that I was so scary, but I remembered that I was wearing the necklace you gave me and I started thinking about you guys.

 

(The boys hug Jimin).

 

Jimin: What time is it?

 

Jin: 19.30.

 

Jimin: Oh no, JiHyun's dance is at 20.00, how are we going to get there in time?, I can’t go dressed like this.

 

JungKook: Come to my house, you will got a shower and you can change your clothes.

 

Jimin: Thanks Kookie.

 

(After 30 minutes, JiHyun's dance started and JiHyun couldn’t find his brother in the audience, he hoped that he was there, but he wasn’t there, he did the best he could to make his brother feel happy and proud of him).

 

(In the backstage).

 

JiHyun: I was hoping to find Jimin Hyung , but I didn’t...

 

Jimin's mother: Be where you are, I'm sure you're proud of you, *hug*

 

Jimin: I've been here from the first moment, I've been watching you JiHyun, you've been amazing.

 

JiHyun: Brother!, *runs to hug him*, How are you?

 

Jimin: *Smile*, I'm fine and don’t worry, they're already in the jail.

 

Jimin's mother: You’re fine! *Hugs her son*, JungKook was looking for you, did he find you?

 

Jimin: Yes, they found me, *The guys came from behind*.

 

JungKook: I said I was going to find him and I found him, his son has been very brave.

 

JiHyun: I knew that my brother would be very strong, when you have to go to Seoul?

 

NamJoon: Tomorrow.

 

JiHyun: I'll miss you so much Jimin Hyung.

 

Jimin: Me too.

 

*They hugged for the last time*

 

(The next day, they were already in Seoul, JungKook and Jimin went for a walk together).

 

Jimin: JungKook, Thanks for coming to find me.

 

JungKook: Jimin, I would die for you.

 

Jimin: I would die for you too.

 

(They sat down to see the stars and JungKook hugged Jimin).

 

JungKook: You know what, the moment they put the gun in your head I thought I was losing you, I felt a very strong pain also I felt something I didn’t think I would felt...

 

Jimin: Jeon Jung Kook....

 

JungKook: Jimin... do you want to be my boyfriend?

 

Jimin: What?

 

JungKook: Forget it is ridiculous.

 

Jimin: no, wait, JungKook, yes, yes I want.

 

*Jimin kisses JungKook*

 

JungKook: J-Jimin.

 

Jimin: I'm sorry, too fast?

 

JungKook: No, *says smiling*.

 

(They held each other's hands and JungKook put his head on Jimin's shoulder).

 

JungKook: I love you.

 

Jimin: Me too, baby.