Part 5

Jimin is missing

Yoongi: Stop fighting once, one of our members has disappeared and you are arguing about who is Jimin's best friend, behave like real friends and start looking for him, these hours Jimin could already be dead because of your silly discussion.

 

Hoseok: Yoongi is right, Jungkook go to the police and give him the mobile phone, we’ll see if there is any clue, I bought the next flight to Busan, I see you there.

 

Taehyung: We'll see each other at the airport, Jungkook I hope you pick us up.

 

Jungkook: Don’t worry.

 

💫 End of the chat 💫.

 

(Jungkook was running to the police station, meanwhile Jimin was tied, with hands and feet while the kidnapper was talking to him).

 

Kidnapper: I didn’t know you were so famous.

 

Jimin: Does that make you want to kill me?

 

Kidnapper: No, that makes me want to sell you for more money than for the one that was going to sell you.

 

Jimin: don’t think you're going to win this, *he says with fear*

 

Kidnapper: Do you think that your six friends will come to rescue you? If so, they won’t be able to.

 

(Out of nowhere come another 6 kidnappers).

 

Kidnapper leader: They will stop them.

 

Kidnapper leader: And you, will suffer seeing them suffer while trying to rescue you *He says as his neck (Jimin’s) as Jungkook did, Jimin was staring at him and afraid, he didn’t know how to act, his profile skin was really beautiful with his blond hair, Jimin was about to cry, but he didn’t because he knew they were going to make fun of him*

 

Kidnapper leader: And now you will keep quiet, *The kidnapper put a tape in his mouth*.

 

Kidnapper leader: Watch him, don’t let him go and run away, I'll go find more information about him and his friends.

 

(Jimin hid his head in his legs and started crying, making noises, so nobody would see him crying, nobody would see him being afraid, also he thinks he is alone and that nobody was looking for him, nobody at all)...