Part 4

Jimin is missing

(In the news).

 

Presenter: A K-pop singer has been missing, his name is Park Ji min, from the famous K-pop band, "Bangtan Boys", he has been last seen in Busan’s park with his brother, Park JiHyun, according to the witnesses they also saw his friend Jeon Jung Kook, also a famous singer of the band "Bangtan Boys", according to the witnesses both were separated, Jeon Jung Kook was with his friends, Park Ji min and his brother Park JiHyun were far of them, they went from the park and from there it we don’t know more about Park Ji min, Park Ji min's friend, Kim Taehyung, gave him a video call in the morning, this was what Park Ji min was carrying ...:

if you see something or someone suspicious, please get in touch with us, thanks.

 

(Jimin's cell phone rings).

 

💫 iMessage Group, Bangtan Boys 💫.

 

Taehyung: Jungkook, do you know anything about Jimin? Or about his brother?

 

Jungkook: I only know that JiHyun was on the ground injured, and Jimin's mobile was on the ground, there's no sign of Jimin.

 

NamJoon: Yoongi and I just saw the news, Yoongi has a nervous breakdown.

 

Hoseok: Our little baby has disappeared, Jungkook do something!

 

Jungkook: What do you want me to do?

 

Jin: Jungkook, where are you?

 

Jungkook: I just got out of Jimin's house, I got his cell phone.

 

Taehyung: Do you have your mobile? What are you doing standing there! Move your to the police station!

 

Jungkook: Kim Taehyung, don’t talk to me like that.

 

Taehyung: How do you want me to talk to you?, our best friend has disappeared and you are still in the same place for 30 minutes, you have not contributed anything.

 

Jungkook: Have you done anything?

 

Taehyung: Yes, his mother called me to tell me that Jimin was missing, I sent a picture to the police about how Jimin was dressed, I made a video call, do you have called him?, have you stayed with him?, No right? Because you don’t know anything about his past life.

 

Jungkook: What?

 

Taehyung: Have you ever wondered why you never met Jimin in Busan?, he tried to avoid you, he saw you with your friends and he fled.

 

Jungkook: Why?

 

Taehyung: Because he has no friends in Busan, they made fun of him because he did Ballet, he didn’t want anyone to know this, but you know now, now move your and find Jimin.

 

Jungkook: Taehyung, move yours and come to Busan, I can’t do this alone, everyone come to Busan, now.

 

Yoongi: Stop fighting once, one of our members has disappeared and you are arguing about who is Jimin's best friend, behave like real friends and start looking for him, these hours Jimin could already be dead because of your silly discussion.