Part 1

Jimin is missing

(BTS finished their tour of Europe and returned to Korea to return to work until their summer vacation arrived).

 

NamJoon: Well, guys, tomorrow we're going on a summer vacation and we won’t see each other for a while, what are you going to do?

 

Taehyung: I will go to see my parents and my cousins, I will try to enjoy everything so I can return with even more energy.

 

Hoseok: My family and I’ll go on a trip.

 

NamJoon: To where?

 

Hoseok: Hawaii.

 

Jin: How lucky.

 

Hoseok: And what are you going to do, Hyung?

 

Jin: ah ... I'll be with my family and friends.

 

Yoongi: I will go with NamJoon, we have some pending issues to talk about.

 

Hoseok and Jin (in harmony): ohhhhhhh.

 

Yoongi: Since when did Hoseok want to be a vocalist?

 

(They laughed)

 

NamJoon: Jimin, Jungkook, you two haven’t said anything and that you are going together to Busan, what are you going to do there?

 

Jimin: I will be helping my brother, he has an important dance and he wants me to help him, so I will do that and I will also see my family and friends.

 

NamJoon: oh, what kind of dance?

 

Jimin: Classical dance.

 

NamJoon: If you help him, he'll get it.

 

Jungkook: Oh, is the dance in Busan?

 

Jimin: Yes.

 

Jungkook: I'm dying to see that.

 

NamJoon: Jungkook your turn. Tell us what you are going to do this summer.

 

Jungkook: I will spend as much time as possible with my family and then with friends from there in Busan.

 

NamJoon: So you and Jimin are not going to meet any day?

 

Jimin: I don’t know... maybe...

 

Jungkook: Yes...

 

NamJoon: Well, we are going to eat and sleep because tomorrow we have a hard day of travel.

 

(They go to the bedroom)

 

(Jimin and Hoseok's bedroom).

 

Hoseok: Jimin, has something happened between you and Jungkook?

 

Jimin: No, why?

 

Hoseok: You looked sad.

 

Jimin: Oh no, it's, that I would like to spend as much time as possible with my family like Jungkook, I'm not angry with him and he is not mad at me.

 

(Jungkook enters to the bedroom)

 

Hoseok: What are you doing here?

 

Jungkook: I'm going to sleep with Jimin Hyung.

 

Hoseok: Really?

 

Jungkook: Yes, my bed is so uncomfortable and Jimin's is too comfortable, plus it can fit 2 people.

 

Hoseok: .....It's fine......

 

Jimin: Let's go to sleep then, *turn off the light and Jungkook climbs into the bed next to him, Jungkook hugs Jimin in the back while he sleeps and Jimin smiles).

 

(NamJoon walks slowly into the bedroom)

 

NamJoon: *Thinking*, aishh these two ... *Goes out and closes the door *

 

(In the morning they all hugged each other before leaving, Jimin and Jungkook arrive at Busan station, where Jimin's brother was waiting for him, and Jungkook's father was waiting for Jungkook)

 

Jungkook: Jimin Hyung, I’ll see you soon, think of me all the time so you will see how you will feel safe.

 

Jimin: Yes, thank you Kookie.

 

(They hug each other and they both go in different ways)...