Part 3

Jimin is missing

Jungkook: Jimin!!!

 

(Jungkook was looking for Jimin and shouted his name, looking everywhere and running but he didn’t find anything, until he reached the field where Jimin was kidnapped).

 

Jungkook: oh, JiHyun?, What happened to you?, *running towards him*

 

JiHyun: Jungkook!

 

Jungkook: Where is Jimin?, *helping him get up*

 

JiHyun: I don’t know, Jungkook I'm very scared.

 

Jungkook: His mobile is on the floor, *picks it up*

 

JiHyun: Jungkook I think Jimin has been kidnapped.

 

Jungkook: *nervous*, don’t worry, I'm sure he’s fine... JiHyun, your head is bleeding, I have to take you home.

 

JiHyun: I'm fine...

 

Jungkook: JiHyun while your brother is not here, I will take care of you like Jimin does, so now we will go to your house and tell your parents and the policeman that Jimin has disappeared, okay?

 

JiHyun: Ok; *Jungkook and JiHyun go to Jimin and Jihyun's house*

 

Jimin's mother: What...? Jimin has disappeared? ... *She has a nervous breakdown*

 

Jungkook: Mrs, it's okay, I'll bring your son back, you just have to tell the police and wait.

 

Jimin's mother: It's very dangerous Jungkook.

 

Jungkook: Nothing is impossible if it is for Jimin, Mrs, I promise, I will bring him back safe and sound, now call the police and I will start looking for him.