Part 6

Jimin is missing

(Later in the airport, Jungkook meets the other members, Taehyung was about to hit him but Namjoon stopped him).

 

Namjoon: Don’t fight here.

 

Hoseok: The first thing is to find Jimin and then if you want you can fight, but now is not the time, we have a missing member.

 

Yoongi: For once in the world Hoseok is right.

 

(The kidnapper appeared right of them, throwing on the floor a picture of Jimin where he put the place where him was, that Picture of Jimin is new, it was taken by him (the kidnapper), the kidnapper went to where Jimin had hidden, nobody gave realized that he was the kidnapper, but he was already preparing to fight against the remaining 6 members of BTS).

 

(Taehyung found the Photo, took it and read it out loud).

 

Taehyung: Jeon Jung Kook, do you know where this is?

 

Jungkook: Yes, it's the abandoned factory.

 

Hoseok: We have to go now, show us the way.

 

Yoongi: Are you all crazy or what?, *The members leave and Yoongi starts screaming*, WE HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE!

 

Taehyung: NO POLICE, IF WE TAKE ONE, JIMIN COULD DIE, NOW MOVE!

 

(Yoongi leaves with them).

 

(Meanwhile, Jimin had a nervous breakdown, he couldn’t breathe, until he realized that on his neck he wore the necklace that Jungkook gave him, he also had a bracelet but he couldn’t look at it because his hands were behind his back, Jimin began to remember Jungkook and in his friends so, he could control his breathing, he was very scared and didn’t know if he was going to die).

 

Leader killer: They are heading here, turn off the lights and hide him *points at Jimin*, as soon as they are close to the boy, go for them.

 

(Jimin hid his head again in his legs), (30 minutes passed, strange noises were heard outside, Jimin was focused on calming his breathing, until...)

 

*JungKook kicks in the door of the abandoned factory, the members came running and lit the light*.

 

Jungkook: JIMIN!

 

(Jimin raised his head and looked at where the boys were, he tried to tell them not to move, but he couldn’t because his mouth was still covered with the scotch tape, he started making noises and started crying again but the boys they didn’t understand anything, until the 7 kidnappers appeared out of nowhere and one of them kicked JungKook, JungKook fall into the floor, Jimin looked him worried).

 

Hoseok: JungKook!

 

Yoongi: Hey, we're surrounded.

 

Leader kidnapper: Now! Tie them and sit next to the other boy!.

 

(The kidnappers started tying up the member and put more strength into JungKook since they knew he was the strongest of all, they were sitting like this: NamJoon, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin).