Moving in.

Because of You[tube]

You were hoping that Yevin would come and pick you up since he was the only other 'normal' person you knew in Korea but unfortunately, he didn't. Another person, who looked even younger than Yevin came. He looked rather friendly. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ~~~~~." You greeted yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jongun. I'll be taking you to 2pm's dorm since Yevin Hyung had to go and do something."

You nodded in response and hopped in to the back of the car. The car ride was mostly silent as you didn't know how to start a conversation with Jongun.

ooooohIt's you and me, I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY!"

You sighed in relief and answered the text you had just received. 

"I see you like pokemon." Jongun spoke up.

"eh, it's alright. I'm not a huge fan. I prefer Sailor Moon. My friend Jason actually changed my ringtone and I was too lazy to change it back."

"oh, I see." Jongun replied. Those were the last words that were said before reaching the dorm. You and Jongun went out and carried your bags up to the dorm. When you walked inside you were shocked. THE PLACE WAS HUGE! You followed Jongun to the back of the dorm where your room was located. It's was a medium sized room with a view of Seoul. "That will look so pretty at night" You thought.

"umm...yes, please unpack your belongings. 2pm will be coming soon. Make yourself at home. I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I have to get going now. I will see you soon. Goodbye." Jongun said.

"um, yeah okay, Goodbye Jongun. It was nice meeting you. " you said as Jongun left.

You started unpacking your things when your phone started ringing. You looked at the caller ID and it was unknown. Cautiously you picked up your phone and answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Yah! ~~~~~!" You heard a familiar voice say

"....Jay?" 

"Glad you knew it was me, how's Korea treating you?" You heard a happy voice say.

"Well, It's only been a day. So, it's been good so far." You answered, relieved that you knew the person calling. 

"That's good. Hey Listen, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight if you weren't doing anything? You know, as a welcome to Korea gift?"

"ummmm...." you thought "To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm doing something tonight. When I find out, I'll be sure to let you know okay."

"okay, call me when you find out!"

"will do, see ya!" and with that, you hung up.

You continued unpacking and when you had finished, you went out into the loungeroom to watch tv. A few hours later, 6 loud boys burst through the front doors and they looked like they were planning something. 

"Annyeong!" You greeted them

"~~~~~-ah" Nichkhun said. "Go and get something nice on, we're going out for dinner!" You nodded and went back into your room to go and get ready for dinner. After you had finished getting ready, you took out your phone and texted Jay

To: Jay

Hey, sorry apparently I do have plans tonight - going out for dinner! We'll hang out soon though, okay?

From: ~~~~~~

It wasn't long before you got a reply.

 

To: ~~~~~~ 

Who said that just because you had plans, we still can't chill? 

Where you going anyway?

From: Jay

You smiled to yourself before replying to his text.

 

To Jay:

Wow, you text fast :O

Well, I don't know how long we're going to be and we might finish late and stuff.

Going to  a restaurant called Arisun. Ever heard of it?

From: ~~~~~~

 

To: ~~~~~~

Fast fingers, play a lot of video games ;)

Yeah, I've heard of it. Pretty good (Y)

I can handle staying up late but can YOU handle it?

From: Jay

 

To: Jay

Right, Video Games -.-

I can handle staying up late! Night Owl right here baby!

From: ~~~~~

 

To: ~~~~~

Then it's settled! I'll meet you outside Arisun at 12:30.

Don't leave me hanging! :)

From: Jay

 

You looked at your phone stunned at the text because just like that, you ended up making plans for a midnight 'date' with Jay Park.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY ALL!

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. I'll try to update more frequently. I promise. I'm going through and fixing up all that chapters at the moment and making them look all pretty and what not. 

You may have noticed that it says the author is Superbomb. Do not worry, it's still the same author. I made a new account so that I can focus writing on one account and not get distracted by the "NEW STORY UPDATES" that always pop up. So it's a new account, new name, Same person. Understand? I hope so...anyway, what do you guys think of the new update? 

I started a new fic! it's called Friendzoned? It's about L.Joe, D.O, Teen Top and Exo :D check it out if you want, comment, subscribe? let me know what you guys thing about it :) 

I'll try and update soon. ideas for the next chapter are kind of making me a little excited ;)