Time to go...

Because of You[tube]

You had spent the last few days with Jason frantically preparing for your trip. Jason took you out to buy different kinds of food that you couldn't buy in Korea (in case you got homesick) and he took you clothes shopping too

"Its not as warm in Korea as it is here ~~~~~, It's winter over there and all you have are shorts and t-shirts." Jason said as you were packing your stuff.

You had a lot of fun with Jason but as each day passed by, you could feel that you were going to miss him more and more. The day before you left came and you started to feel the nerves building up inside of you. You were super happy and excited but at the same time nervous and scared. You layed on your bed, staring up at the ceiling -"Tomorrow"- you thought as you closed your eyes

"What are you thinking about?" An all too familiar voice said, you opened your eyes and saw Jason standing at your bedroom door.

"Are you aware of how creepy it is to watch people lie on their beds from their bedroom door without them knowing?" You chuckled.

"Yeah, I do," Jason replied "but I also know that it's creepier to watch someone on their bed through their window, from a tree, in the middle of the night," Jason looked over to you "anyways, what were you thinking about?"

You sat up so that Jason could sit on your bed "Nothing," you answered "Just about tomorrow and stuff."

"Aaaah, you scared?"

"A little bit," you admitted "but I'll be fine." You smiled at Jason

"Thats good," Jason said, smiling at you "Don't worry about a thing...I got you a going away gift," You watched as Jason pulled out a medium sized box wrapped in purple wrapping paper "here." He said as he handed it to you

. Your eyes widened as you unwrapped your gift, revealing the brand new video camera Jason had got you.

"Jason," You said "You didn't need to buy me this, I have a perfectly good camera already!"

"Yeah, but this one is better!" He started showing you all the cool things that you could do with your new camera when a note fell out. You looked at the note "oh yeah this, I forgot about it." Jason picked it up and handed it to you "read it, read it."

You opened the note and started reading

*~~~~~!

Do you know how lucky you are to have a bestfriend like me?

I mean you tell me that you're going to leave me ALL BY MYSELF for a year and I go out and buy you a super awesome video camera.

You know this means I'm expecting something AMAZING from you when you get back.

Seriously though, I am so proud of you ~~~~~, I will always be there to support you.

When I become a singer you can always help me with stuff okeeeeh :).

Stay safe in Korea, I love you ~~~~~

Jason.

P.S. Don't go running off with any Korean man!! You have Ryan!!* 

"Thanks Jason," you laughed as you finished the note "I'll bring this with me." You slid the note into your Doraemon wallet and carefully placed the camera in your carry on bag. (which was a totoro bag.)

Jason had spent the rest of the day with you. He wouldn't be able to see you off tomorrow because school was starting, so it hurt when you had to say goodbye. That night you layed in bed thinking to yourself -"Jason, I'm going to miss you. Who's going to make videos with me now?"- you pondered for a while. After checking the time, you decided to sleep. With one last heavy breath you whispered "tomorrow..." And fell asleep.

**************************************************

You were at the airport at 6:30 and your flight was leaving at 10. You went and got your plane ticket and said goodbye to your family.

"Awaaaa, my little girl is leaving me!" Your mother cried

"Don't worry mum, I'll be back soon."

"waaah" She cried even more.

"Be careful okay."

"Buy us some cool stuff!"

"Can we turn your room into a game room?" Your brothers yelled out at you.

"I will be careful, Yes I will buy you lots of cool stuff and NO! Stay out of my room punk!" You responded "I have to leave now, bye,"

You hugged each of them

"I love you!" You yelled out and waved before you left.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO ~~~~~!" They yelled back.

After you had gone through security, you sat down to get something to eat. Whilst you were eating, you received a text from Jason

To: The worst bestie ever

*~~~~~! Call me when you land okeeeeh. Be Safe :)*

From: The most Awesome bestie ever

"-heheh, Jason-" you thought as you finished your iced coffee about to board you flight -"KOREA HERE I COME"- You took one last sniff of the sweet Australian air and boarded your flight.

You quickly found your seat on the plane, you were in Business class and it was really neat. You were listening to music waiting for the plane to take off, when you heard a voice

"Umm, excuse me, but is this seat 8J?" You looked up at the person talking to you and your fangirl heart was beating three times as fast as it should -Calm down ~~~~~, stay calm-

"uhh, yeah it is." You answered

"Oh cool," the guy said "I guess that means I'm sitting with you," He smiled at you and reached out to shake your hand "I'm Jay."