Taec and Khun

Because of You[tube]

It was really late at night and you planned to sneak into the apartment so that you wouldnt wake anyone up. Your plan almost failed when you saw a guy sitting on the couch staring right at you. You jumped and held your breath.

"Oh my goodness, Taec! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" You said in English. Taecyeon just smiled.

"How was your date?" He asked, ignoring your question completely.

"It wasn't a date. But I'll tell you about it in the morning. I'm tired." You said.

"Nooo~~~ tell me about it nooow~~~" Taecyeon whined.

You chuckled at how childish he was acting and you told him what you did.

"So, out of curiousity, who is this guy?" Taecyeon asked.

You contemplated on whether or not you should tell Taecyeon. 

*2pm doesn't know I know Jay, Jay doesn't know I'm living with 2pm, if I tell Taecyeon he may blurt it out to everyone and I'm not sure how they'll take it...* you thought to yourself before making a decision.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" Taecyeon nodded and held out his pinky. You giggled and intertwined your pinky with his.

"His name's Jay...you know him actually..." You trailed off, looking at Taec for his reaction. It took him a few moments but he finally figured it out.

"YOU WENT OUT WITH JA-huuagsma!" You jumped up and covered his mouth with your hand shushing him.

"Don't tell anyone okay. Please please please." You pleaded.

"I have to tell Khun, you can't just tell me that and not expect me to not tell Khun." Taecyeon whispered.

"No, you can't. If you do, I get to break your pinky."

"What! Why?" He asked confused.

"Because that's what a pinky promise is! If you break it, your pinky gets broken!" You explained.

"Look, I don't know how things worked in Australia, but that is not how they work here."

"Look Taec, I don't care, you are not telling him."

"What are you guys doing?" A tired Nichkhun appeared and interrupted your argument.

Taecyeon smirked.

"Fine, if I can't tell him, you tell him. Or I'll make you breaking my pinky worthwhile and tell everybody."

You sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Nichkhun, can you sit down, I need to tell you something." You told him where you were after dinner and who you were with, mentally cursing yourself for telling Taecyeon in the first place. Nichkhun looked surprised, but not so much that he needed to tell anyone.

"So, how'd you meet Jay?" Nichkhun asked.

You explained to him what happened on the flight over here. He nodded in understanding.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Yeah, I promise." Nichkhun nodded his head.

"And YOU better not tell anyone either." You eyed Taec

"Shhhhh...I think your tired, time for bed." Taecyeon pat your head and guided you to your room. "Don't worry, you can trust me. Gooodnight ~~~~~."

You laughed to yourself.

*I know Taec, I know*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey All! 

Just letting you know that I started, yet another fanfic! This one is starring You and Jongup! Check it out if you want ;)

I'm coming to the realisation that I'm not just getting better at updating regularly, I just have a lot of free time on my hands. Oh Well, whatever it takes for me to do something a little more productive :P