Holidays!

Because of You[tube]

"Ughh! Finally I'm home!" You exclaimed as you flopped on to your bed. You had just come home from your last day of school for the year and although you had enjoyed it, you just wanted to go home and start work on your next video project. You had thousands of idea's but you didn't have enough time for all of them because school was in the way. Now that you were free of school for six weeks you could finally get around to making your ideas in to a real thing so people other than you could see them.

"~~~~~!" You heard your brother scream, "JASON IS HERE!!"

"JASON YOU LAZY PUNK! GET UP HERE!!" You yelled out to Jason. Jason was your bestfriend, he had been ever since he moved to Australia 6 or 7 years ago. You were his first 'Australian' friend and you two were almost always together. You heard the door to your room open and you let out an ear piercing scream "AAAAHHHHHH!!! DON'T YOU KNOCK ANYMORE?!?! I COULD'VE BEEN GETTING DRESSED IN HERE YOU ERT!!" Jason just walked in and sat on your bed.

"~~~~~, you wouldn't have been getting changed, I've known you for nearly 7 years now, that's long enough to know that you always, ALWAYS get changed in the bathroom." Jason smiled and threw your pillow at you.

"Yah! don't throw things at me!" You said.

"I will throw as many things as I want at you ~~~~~, you were supposed to walk with me after school had finished but you just ran off without me...I looked like a loner." You laughed, you knew that Jason didn't care if he looked like a Loner he just used it as an excuse to throw things at you.

"Well, Sorry, I didn't know you were such an emotional person now," You apologized sarcastically "but I to get home as soon as possible so I could start planning my next few videos."

"oh, well it's nice to know you care about YouTube more than your own bestfriend." Jason jokingly replied.'

"I knew you would understand...OW!" Jason had just thrown his half empty school bag at you "Stop throwing things at me!!"

"No...what kind of ideas do you have?" Jason asked, getting off your bed and leaning over your shoulder. You handed him the paper and he started reading the list "hmm...you certainly do have a lot of ideas, some better than others...when do we get started?" He asked. Jason helped you out with most of your videos but he had only appeared in a few of them.

"Tomorrow," you replied "I have the best dance routine for a song that I want to show everyone!" You started to feel excited.

"And let me guess, It's a 2PM song isn't it?" Jason had guessed correctly.

"so what if it is? The dance is still awesome." You replied.

"What song?"

"Again and Again, and it's totally awesome! Maybe even better than 2pm's Again and Again dance! Maybe 2PM will watch it It's that great!!" You started to fangirl over 2PM and turned to the poster you have of them "and then maybe I'll get to meet them!! OMO! JASON!! WHAT IF I MEET 2PM!!"

"I think you're getting ahead of yourself ~~~~~, seriously, I wonder how Ryan puts up with your random fangirl outbursts...does he know how much you like Korean men?" Jason was used to your fangirl moments, they happened so often he learned to ignore you when you were in fangirl mode although sometimes he couldn't ignore you and it made him regret introducing you to Kpop.

"Nichkhun isn't Korean," you said, starting to calm down "and Ryan doesn't mind but that may be because I don't see Him very often and I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANY KOREAN MAN!" Ryan was a youtuber as well, you had met him at a YouTube gathering a few years ago when you visited America. You had been dating him for two years and you don't get to see him often but you talked to him a lot.

"YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN MEEEEE!!" Jason squealed

"yes." You replied immediately then laughed "but I love you more than any Korean man too Jason," you smiled.

"awww ~~~~~," Jason went to you a hugged your head, which you were used to but most people thought it was weird "I know you do and I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY OTHER GIRL IN THIS ENTIRE HOUSE!!" he exclaimed

"Thanks, but that doesn't mean anything considering I am the only girl in this house" you replied.

"I know!" Jason laughed and ran off before you could throw anything at him or punch him.

"YAH! YOU PUNK!" You yelled from the top of the stairs as Jason was leaving "WE'LL START FILMING AT 12ISH, I'LL GET YOU BACK THEN!!" *sigh* "-I will get you back...now I just have to figure out how- " you thought to yourself as you walked back to your room.

The next day you had met Jason at a park so you could decide where to film the dance video. You and Jason kept arguing about the filming location as you ate your ice cream. "I want to film it in a dance studio! It looks more professional!" You complained.

"No, that's boring let's just film it here at the park. It's different and more fun and FREE plus we don't need to go anywhere because we are already here." Jason did have a good point.

"fine." You said, sounding defeated "We'll film it here, you really are a lazy punk, Kim Jason but," you paused for a second then smiled "I still haven't gotten you back for yesterday!" You jumped to your feet, pushed your unfinished ice cream into Jason face and ran off, laughing like a maniac.

"~~~~~!!!!" You heard Jason yell. You stopped running but you definitely didn't stop laughing. You went over to Jason and helped clean the ice cream off of his face.

"Sorry." You apologized, still trying to hold back laughter.

"Lets just film this thing before I leave you to find a new bestfriend," Jason said in a joking manner. You guys found a nice spot in the park and you started to dance. You filmed it more than once because you wanted it to be perfect, once you got the perfect shot, you and Jason went to get celebratory pancakes at Pancakes on the Rocks. As you were waiting for your pancakes Jason was watching the video

"Wow ~~~~~, you weren't kidding when you said this dance was awesome. Maybe 2PM WILL watch it, it's that good." Jason said, still watching the video.

"I know right, I worked super hard on it." After you and Jason finished your pancakes you went home "Thanks for helping me today Jason!!" You waved to him before going into your house. The first thing you did when you got to your room was upload the video to YouTube. About 10 minutes after uploading the video, your phone rang. You checked the caller id and your face brightened. "RYAAAAAN!!" You shrieked out of happiness.

"~~~~~!! I saw your dance video, you were amazing!!" Ryan said, sounding impressed. You felt warm whenever you heard his voice.

"Thank you, how are you? You're off to uni soon, are you excited?" You asked.

"well, to be honest, yes and no," he answered "yes because it's starting a new chapter of my life, no because I'll become busier which means I won't be able to talk to you as often."

"Dont worry, we will be fine...the power of the internet right?" You chuckled and Ryan laughed.

"Yes, the power of the internet." Ryan replied. You could tell he was smiling by the way he said that. You and Ryan talked until late hours in the night and you had finally fallen asleep at three. "-she is asleep-" Ryan thought as he heard your deep breathing from the phone "-I miss you so much ~~~~~, I love you-" "Goodnight ~~~~~." Ryan said and Hung up the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here it is, The very first chapter of my very first fanfic. I'm so proud of myself :') what did you think? I don't think I'm a very good writer because I tend to ramble and get off topic sometimes but I tried very hard to not do that. (my English teacher rekons I'm better at the speaking part of English and not very good at the writing part BUT I'M IMPROVING) but yeah...marshmallows :P