Snow.

Because of You[tube]

 You woke up early the next day feeling tired and sluggish.

*Argh, why am I up so early?* you thought to yourself. You dragged yourself out your bed and went to the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING!" You were greeted by an overly energetic Taecyeon.

*what the? How can this guy have so much energy in the morning?*You tiredly waved to Taecyeon before opening the fridge.

"I see you're not a morning person. You don't look that great either." He joked. You turned around and gave him a glare before shaking your head and focusing back on the food in the refrigerator.

After you had made your breakfast, you sat down at the table with Taecyeon. The whole time he would not stop talking.

"Aiya! Taec, will you please shut up?" You asked.

"And she says her first words of the day!" He cheered. You glared at Taecyeon again. "Woah, stop with the glares girl." He threw his hands up in defense.

"I'll glare at you all I want thank you very much." You replied.

"I wouldn't use that tone of voice if I were you. Not unless you want me to tell all the members about Jay Hyung." Taecyeon blackmailed you. Your eyes widened and you suddenly felt more awake.

"YOU WOULDN'T?" You raised your voice.

"Hmm.." he tapped his chin. "Maybe I'll start with Chansung and then Junsu," Taecyeon listed the members "and after that Wooyoung!"

"What about me?" Wooyoung asked as he entered the kitchen, hearing the last part of Taecyeon's sentence.

"Nothing!" You said quickly. Taecyeon eyed Wooyoung before smirking at you. *Taecyeon, don't you dare * you thought, giving him a 'if you open your mouth you will regret it' look. He chuckled at you.

"Yeah, Nothing. _______ just doesn't want people to know what we got up to last night." He bit his bottom lip seductively and sent you a wink. Your mouth was hanging open

"YAH! OK TAECYEON!" You yelled as Taecyeon laughed. Wooyoung stood there awkwardly staring at both of you.

"...okay. I best leave you two alone then." Wooyoung said, exiting the Kitchen.

"Wooyoung, No!" You called out but it was too late. You sat at the table with your arms crossed.

"Hey, Cheer up!" Taecyeon smiled and poked your cheeks. You huffed at him before turning away. "Yaah, _______~~~, cheeeeer up." Taecyeon gave you his biggest smile. You turned around to face him.

"No." You said bluntly. You were about to continue when the whole dorm was filled with a certain maknae's voice.

"YAH! HYUNGS!________! IT'S SNOWING!" He bellowed. Your eyes lit up with excitement. You had never seen snow before yet alone play with it. You quickly jumped out of your seat and ran to where Chansung was, leaving Taecyeon in the kitchen by himself.

You gaped in awe as you stood next to Chansung. Snow looked magical, far beyond what you ever imagined it to be. Your thoughts were interrupted when a jacket, mittens, scarf and ear muffs were thrown at you. You turned around and saw the person who threw the warm clothes at you.

"Want to go play?" Junho asked, smiling at you. You eagerly nodded and changed into the clothes Junho had given you before rushing outside with him to enjoy your first snow experience.

~~~~~~~

"AAAAH!" A shrill scream echoed throughout the snowing park. You stood there laughing at the screaming Junho. "______! I WILL GET YOU!" He yelled playfully.

You quickly stopped laughing and ran away from him, dodging all the little children that were playing in the snow also. When Junho was out of sight, you lied down in the snow to catch your breath. You loved how the icy air felt against your cheeks. You closed your eyes as you enjoyed the moment and once again, you could not believe you were in Korea.

As you were resting, you didn't notice that there was someone silently creeping up on you, mentally laughing at himself. When he reached you, he dumped all the snow he was holding on top of you. You jolted up in shock and the culprit laughed evilly.

"JUNHO!" You yelled at him, standing up and wiping the snow off of you. Junho wiped a tear from his eye as he pat your shoulder.

"I told you I'd get you." He said. You smiled and pushed him over. You stood there laughing at him. "Haha, very funny." He laughed sarcastically, "now help me get up!" He held his hand up and you grabbed it. Before you could pull him up, he pulled you down and now the both of you were in the snow once again.

Instead of either of you moving, you both decided to lay there. All the running and laughing had tired you out. When you and Junho were talking about random things, a little girl that looked around the age of 7 came up to the two of you.

"Oppa?" She called. Junho sat up and smiled at the little girl.

"Neh?"

"Oppa, I really like your music." The little girl said cutely.

"Aigoo, you are so cute!" Junho said, pinching the little girls cheeks. "I really like your bow." He said sweetly as he poked the bow on the top of the girls head. The little girl giggled.

"Oppa, is this your girlfriend?" She asked, pointing at you. You smiled at her.

"Her?" Junho asked pointing at you. The girl nodded. "Aniyo, she is just a friend."

"But she's really pretty!" The girl whispered to Junho. He laughed before smiling at the girl.

"That's what you think, but then she goes behind your back and shoves snow down your shirt!" He whispered back. He pretended to shiver and the little girl laughed at the childish Junho.

"Neh, I understand Oppa." The little girl smiled.

"Eunsoo! It's time to go!" You all heard a voice call.

"Neh Appa!" The little girl called back "I have to go now. It was fun talking to you. Bye Oppa! Bye Unnie!" The little girl waved, and you waved back to her as she ran back to her family.

"Do you think we should head back too?" You asked Junho

"Naaaaah." He waved his hand at you "let's go do something else!" He got up and started walking away and you quickly followed behind him.

_______________________________

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! (even though it's the day after Christmas in my country) and a super special Merry Christmas to pikapikapikaCHU! Beeeeecaaaaause even though I've crazy busy lately, the wall post you left made me spend my 'free time' trying to write.

Hmmm...I wonder where Junho is taking you? Or 'leading you' to be exact.

 

 

I miss Jason. ;_____________;

I want him to come back into the story :(

 

 

 

 

(Don't worry, he will....eventually.)