Eighttt

Mr. Rude and popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lucas...."

"Hmm?" the other hummed in response while still hugging JUngwoo. The two males had been in this position for a good thirty seconds, which was really long(for a hug),  until Jungwoo backed off and created a small distance between them. He himself was surprised by his actions to say the least since his response to the 'kiss' earlier was totally unexpected. Jungwoo felt his cheeks burning up and he was positive that he must look red like a tomato at this point. Lucas was just as surprised but he felt relief more than anything.

"I uhh....I ehm.*clearing of throat* I have to get back to class." Jungwoo said while still having his eyes glued to the ground. The floor was dirty as but rather he looked at that than the person infront of him. He was a little ashamed and couldn't handle the thought of Lucas judging him. The awkward silence that followed his statement became unbeareble which led to the younger breaking it. He took a deep breath and concentrated hard on what to say.

"Who freakin cares about class!" well so much for picking his words carefully, "I'm sorry...it's just that I don't want you to run away again and leave this all awkward and . I don't want that and by closer inspection I'd say...neither do you!" he ended his sentence with a sigh and looked at the time. It had been ten minutes and going back to class would be a reasonable idea. Lucas approached Jungwoo until he could feel his breath and even his heartbeat which was getting faster by the second. He looked around to check the corridor in case anyone was watching them. Then he took out his phone and looked at Jungwoo before giving it to him. The older was confused and raised an eyebrow indicating that he didn't get it.

"Type your number into my phone jeeeees...I realized I don't have it so...." Lucas chuckled while scratching the back of his head nervously. To his relief Jungwoo typed in his number.

"Fine" Jungwoo answered while carefully typing in each digit and double checking "But no nudes!!!" he added making Lucas laugh out loud

"LMAO!!!Don't worry...yet" Lucas smirked and took his phone back since Jungwoo was standing there. FROZEN. "Thank you! See ya around and don't you dare run from me!" with that Lucas ran back to class. He looked back one last time and smiled. He quickly waved goodbye and winked before entering his class room.

Jungwoo stood there. Lost in thought."Yep. I'm ed" he said to himself while walking back to class.

----------

The cafeteria was crowded as usual. Chenle finally spotted his friends and took his seat. All of them were there, assembled as the DREAMERS.

"So.." Jaemin started chewing his pork "When are we all gonna sleepover? It's been ages!!" he swallowed and looked at his friends who hadn't started touching any of their food.

"What are we the sleepover club? I need my own bed at night!" haechan bickered while slurping his apple juice. It was really apple juice this time.

"Geeee is was just a suggestion."

"The only reason you want to sleepover Na Jaemin is so you can share a bed with Jeno!" Chenle butted in "Am I wrong?" the others started to laugh and Jaemin pouted

"I hate you guys....." Jaemin looked over at Jeno who couldn't help but smirk. Everyone knew that Jaemin secretly had a crush on him. But the sad thing was that Jeno had a girlfriend. While they kept on talking and laughing a loud noise appeared making everyone fall silent. With the noise followed an announcement by the school

"Attention aaaallllll students! The nominees for this years' beauty contest have been selected. This time however we had so many people vote for boys that we decided to have two seperate contests! One for the boys, one for the girls. We will now announce the nominees who will afterwards please gather infront of room 116!"

"Woahhhh I hope I was nominated!" Haechan yelled in exitement

"Yeah right keep dreaming" Jisung rolled his eyes

"Continuing with the male nominees we have Lee Taeyong, Na Jaemin, Quian Kun, Ten C.L., Zhong Chenle and Kim Jungwoo! All that were just mentioned please come to room 116! Have a nice day."

Everyone was in uproar. The one's nominated were especially shook.

"Yaaaaahhhhhhh how come you two are nominated!" Haechan blurted out while pointing at Chenle and Jaemin

"We're just so pretttttyyyyyyy hahha loser!" jeamin stuck his tongue out at Haechan who was tsrating to lose it.

"What I wonder is why the hell my brother wasn't nominated....I mean why not Lucas?" Chenle asked himself while scouting the area to see if he could find his older sibling. No luck. Then he and jeamin got up since they had to go to room 116 to meet the other nominees.

Jungwoo thought that he must have a hearing problem because it was impossible that he of all people should be nominated. But the teacher kept on insiting him to go to room 116 and that he infact had been nominated. Jungwoo got up, bowed and left his class. On his way to the said meeting place his phone vinrated showing one new message from an unknown number.

1 new message

Unknown: Heyy cutie:)

Jungwoo: Who is this?

Unknown: Your grandma

Unknown: Jesus Christ who do you think! Forgot already that you gave me your number huh....I am hurt

Jungwoo: ohhh

Jungwoo: Lucas

-He quickly changed the number from UNKNOWN to LUCAS.-

Jungwoo: What is it?

Lucas: Heard you got nominated;)

Lucas: No surprise with that face of yours hehe

Jungwoo: Shut up

Jungwoo: I wonder who voted for me though...

Lucas: OH GEEE I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE -_-

Jungwoo: wait...YOU?WHYYYYYYYY

Lucas: For fun mostly

Lucas: And because I know you can win

Lucas: Trust me on this

Jungwoo: great...

Jungwoo: How come ur not nominated????

Lucas: You think I'm that pretty huh?;)

Lucas: You'll see why

Lucas: Soon

Lucas: Very soon baby

Jungwoo: don't call me that

Lucas: Okay darling

Jungwoo: the cringe is too real I might puke

Jungwoo: Anyways I need to go bye

Lucas: See you soon boo

Jungwoo: Ughh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter