Sixxx

Mr. Rude and popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the soccer match had finally come. Everyone was super duper excited especially Jungwoo. He tried hard not to puke. When it came to things like performances or important public events he lost all his cool cough cough he never had any lol and gave into his anxiety of ...well... total humiliation. The match was in another city so the team met up extra early at freakin 6am to get the earliest bus and drive to the match together for some 'quality bonding' as coach would say. On the busride Jungwoo sat alone which he was more or less used to and actually he wasn't that sad about it. Some of his teammates were either totally annoying or plain stupid...or both. Jaemin for example was the spitting image of a porcellan doll but had the brain in the size of a wallnut. Still he was pretty popular with the girls even though he was weird af most of the time. They arrived at the stadium and boy was it huge. So many people gathered to watch the match as if it were the battle of the century. Maybe it was. Jungwoo felt his breakfast slowly making its way up and soon after he threw up on the fake grass. What a great start.

Lucas saw Jungwoo throwing up what seemed to be the remains of scrambled eggs aand bread. What a combo. He thought about helping him but coach already made his way to Jungwoo and helped him. While Lucas looked at the crowd that was getting larger and larger he saw something in the corner of his eye. When he looked he noticed two guys that looked his age talking to a girl that had a frightened expression on her face. He tried to get closer and listen to the conversation.

"Hey cutie are ya lost?" the one grey blondish haired guy said with a weird grin.

"Ah..eh..no I aam I am fine" the small fragile female responded with a shiver in her voice.

"Why don't you show us how fine you really are!" a black haired guy added. As the two males approached her she started to yell "Go away!" but they wouldn't listen. Lucas decided to take action and butted in by pushing the black haired guy on to the fake grass. The guy welped and the other dude just stood there dumbfounded.

"WTF dudeee who the do you think you are!!?" the black haired guy ed around. The veins on his neck showed and he got red.

"That's not how you treat a beautiful lady! You rotten peace of !" Lucas spat on the ground at the guy.

"Why you little pu-" he got cut off by someone calling him from afar 

"Jungkook we need to go come on forget it just prepare for the match!" the blondish grey haired tall guy stated and he seemed like the calmer one of the two. The two guys left but that dark haired guy Jungkook kept sending death glares into Lucas' direction. Lucas then looked at the girl standing infront of him who had a sparkle in her eyes. She was really pretty and indeed seemed lost.

"Thank you...those guys almost had me!" she said and bowed before Lucas. He kinda liked it.

"Anything for a dashing girl such as yourself!" Lucas said making the girl blush hard. 

wait.....dammit I'm being all cassanova again..jeezzz I can't help it

"Hehe thank you I am Jisoo by the way:)" she said with a bright but shy smile that could cure cancer.

"I'M Lucas it's a pleasure to meet you Jisoo"

 

Jungwoo took a small walk around the field to collect himself and get rid of the sickening feeling in his stomache. "Why did I have to throw up those stupid scrambled eggs. Dammit all to hell now everybody is disgusted. Oh well atleast I let it all out...bahhhhhh" he cringed. He kept talking to himself because lets be honest who else from his teammates would listen?That's when he spotted HIM or should he say THEM. He saw Lucas satnding alone with a rather cute girl being all flirty and LAUGHING! Jungwoo laughed bitterly. "AHAHAHAHAH ten was right I am so stupid haha he hasn't changed at all! Pfttt once a boy always a boy." Jungwoo sighed. He was angry and a little dissapointed and he didn't know why. This was Lucas afterall. Why would Jungwoo feel so down. Maybe he was still traumatized from the things he had to go through with  that guy.

 

It was gonna be one hell of a soccer match. The bighits vs The Cherrybombs. Jungwoo really wondered who thought of that ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter