Threee

Mr. Rude and popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten woke up on a random couch in Lucas' house. His head felt like exploding and he despretly needed some water or else he would dehydrate. After drinking some fresh cool water that somehow tasted salty he went up to Lucas' room to check on his friend while he tried to not trip and fall over random people who were still asleep on the floor. He opened the door and found a sleeping Lucas who was totally drooling over his pillow. His pillow was shaped like an apple which made Ten sweat a little. His fruit phobia always got the best of him. Damn that apple.... But suddenly he saw another ehmm creature that looked like a boy that was lying next his friend.

"What the?" Ten went closer and recognized the boy's face immediatly. "AHHHH Jungwoo?" Ten was pretty loud when he said that and shushed himself since this was a worthy sight that one doesn't get to see often. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two youngsters "cuddling" sorta and laughed at himself like a devil. He thought that maybe he should wake Lucas up and surprise him but then he realized that Jungwoo would be a dead man if Lucas saw him in his bed so close to him. So Ten decided to carry Jungwoo out of the room and out of the house. Ten was strong and Jungwoo's weight was close to nothing so he swiftly picked him up and carried him downstairs bridel style. Suddenly Ten tripped and let go of Jungwoo who then rolled down the stairs which caused him to wake up and scream "OUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHH HAAAAA!!"

Ten ran down and tried to help him "Are you okay?Omg are you hurt?"

"Whaaaaaat?It hurts...my head but where am I?" Jungwoo needed some time to take in his surroundings until his memories came shooting back like a rocket. The party...Yuta...Lucas....Bed....BEDDDDD????Xuxi? Jungwoo panicked 

"SHHHHHHHHH be quiet you'll wake him u-" footsteps.  someone was coming their way "Quick HIDE!" Ten yelled but he tried to be as quiet as possible. Jungwoo didn't know where to hide until he saw a big closet next to him. He opened it and squeezed himself inside. The closet was filled with fancy clothes. Jungwoo closed the door completely but he could still hear what was going on outside.

"Ten?You up so early making all that noise?SCREAMING at this time on a ing saturday?REALLY?" it was Lucas. Jungwoo recognized that deep voice and the way he spoke was unique. He continued to listen to the conversation.

"Jeezz sorry Lucas I tripped and fell and it hurt my head so much that I just screamed. How was your night you doing all right?" Ten quickly changed topic

"Hmmmm don't remember much but I could swear that there was someone here who I talked to but it was strange...and my head is KILLING ME TOO TEN! But I don't start squeeling like some girl!" Lucas raised his voice against Ten and looked at him frustrated "But still.....did you see anyone in particular that I spoke to?I don't remember her face or name.."

Her? Jesus ing christ I am a boy...A BOYYYYYY! Jungwoo wanted to say something but ofcourse he shouldn't because duhhh.

"Are you sure it was a girl?" Ten asked in a way like he was indicating something Lucas didn't know.

"Ofcourse! I would only approach a girl and go to bed with her! She must have escaped tssss whatever I am hungry and I need to kick some people out!" Lucas ran to the kitchen "Yahhhh who forgot to close the fridge?!" he rampaged. Ten went to the closet Jungwoo was hiding in.

"Get out while you can! GO!" Ten pushed jungwoo and helped him escape the mansion. Luckily Lucas was too busy with finding something eadible to notice what was happening. After ten helped Jungwoo escape he went back to Lucas and acts like nothing happened.

-----------------

Jungwoo was running like a mad person. He tried to reach his brother Yuta but he didn't bother answering his phone. Useless older brother, he thought. Jungwoo ran up the hill to scout the area but he realized he was still far away from home. Walking is gonna be a !

A while later he finally reached his house. Jungwoo took his keys and opened the door. To his surprise nobody was home. He searched the entire buiding but no soul was to be found. He entered his room and threw himslef onto his bed. It was so cozy and soft just like him. He laughed at that thought. He remembered that his parents were away for the weekend and Yuta was probably still asleep in THAT GUY'S house. Jungwoo recalled what happened the night before. He just fell asleep next to Lucas after talking with him. Lucas said something about being into boys and using the girls as a cover for his true desires. Maybe it was just a lie..but Jungwoo wanted it to be true. He wanted that there was more to that cold hearted stuck up rich boy and he wanted to find out everything. But Ten saw him at Lucas house...."I need to make him keep his mouth shut....I need to talk to him.." 

___________

It was monday again. Another week in the school that Jungwoo despised. Another week he had to deal with people's bull. But most importantly another week of Lucas.

Jungwoo entered school and it was the same as last week. Again a girl was sobbing because guess WHO broke her heart and Jungwoo found it sickening. Suddenly he spotted a small male creature making his way to him. Ten. Jungwoo was unsure if he should run away or towards the guy. He decided to do neither and just stood there dumbfounded. Ten approached him in full speed.

"Hey Jungwoo!" Ten said sweetly and smiled like a ray of fricking sunshine. Jungwoo really didn't get how someone like Ten could still be single!

"H---he.....hey!ehmmm hello Ten hyung" Jungwoo scratched the back of his head and felt really intimidated.

"Did you sleep well in YOUR OOOOOOOOOWN BEEEEED?HAHAHAHAH!" Ten laughed like a chicken and Jungwoo just wanted to go home and stay there till he evaporates. "I am kidding hehe silly! BUt seriously I saved your dead !"

"Thank you but why did you save me?" Jungwoo asked but whatever the reason was he was grateful af

"Hmmm you are so innocent and squishy! LUcas would have murdered you if he saw you like that! And also...I wanted to spare you further pain."

he is an angel!

"Wow that is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me!" Jungwoo waas so happy and he wished ten could be his friend

"Haha no biggy...but still what were you guys doing? How did you end up in bed with Lucas of all people?You didn't do anything naughty now did you?" Ten asked with a creepy grin on his face.

"Ahhhhh we just talked and he passed out so I helped him! I simply fell asleep!!!Don't Tell Lucas please!!!" Jungwoo panicked. He didn't want Ten to get the wrong picture.

"Ah okay...good...no I won't tell him" Ten said while smiling a little Jungwoo then remebered something he wanted to ask Ten.

"Ehmmm Ten.....when Lucas is drunk...what kind of person is he? Does he tell secrets or just random bull?" Jungwoo really needed to know if Lucas told him the truth that night.

"Well he actually says things that he himself doesn't know yet or things that he tries to hide or prevent from happening. One time he said while drunk that he was allergic to pineapple and he never even tasted pineapple before! But he was tested afterwards and he was infact allergic to pineappe! Somehow his se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter