Twooo

Mr. Rude and popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BIEP BIEP BRrrrrrrrrrrr* the alarm went off but jungwoo was already wide awake which was uncommon. Usually he waited until the last second to get ready and occasionally eat breakfast. The entire night the last sentence a certain popular boy said to him had kept the boy wide awake.

Lucas:"(...) I will make your life a living hell!"

jikes!!!!

Jungwoo regretted a lot. Why did he have to kick the ball right into his handsome *cough cough* I mean ofcourse STUPID face!? He wasn't even tired he just was about to piss his pants thinking about attending school.

Why.....why must it always be me...why ME?

He got up and accidently tripped over his backpack. stupid piece of junk. He kicked the backpack and it reminded him of kicking that ball and hitting LUCAS! He let out a scream in frustration. That caused his door to slam wide open revealing a pissed Yuta. He wasn't even wearing a top like he just stood there in his boxers and looked mad tired.

"Brooooooooo it's like 5 am. GREAT that YOUUUU finally decided to get up on your own but 5am? seriously?" Yuta crossed his arms and scanned the room "By the way I heard you made the soccer team. Congrats!" he applauded but it seemed genuine. Still Jungwoo wasn't that happy about it anymore. How will he ever go back their and face HIM?...

"I don't think I will stay in the team though...there is this ehm problem and ehhhhh this PErson that-" Yuta cut him off "Jungwoo! You will go there today!Dude you gotta man up and stand tall for yourself!"

pfft yeah right only that HE is way taller...so ing tall

Jungwoo just sighed and gave Yuta a dumbs up and a sign to leave the room. Yuta gladly left since he needed his socalled MANLY BEAUTY SLEEP.  Jungwoo already packed everything for school. "Yuta is right...I need to be brave....but how...." he felt so helpless like a kitten against the big bad wolf.

----------

"Pahahahahhahhahah!!!!Yooooo you look wrecked and what's with the nose did you get in a fight?" Mark was laughing his off and therefore earned himself a big smack on the forehead by the one and only Lucas who was not feeling it AT ALL.

"Mark freakin Lee...SHUT UP IF YOU VALUE YOUR STUPID LIFE!!!!!!" he took a deep breath "And it was not a fight...I got hit by a...a ball." he raelized how pethetic that sounded and Mark was trying his best not to explode and die of laughter.

"I got hit by balls once....didn't almost break my nose though..." Ten looked like he was having a flashback and a weird grin appeared on his face "Nahhh nothing broke" 

"I swear to god Ten you need help...PROFESSIONAL HELP!" Jaehyung sighed. Ten really was one of a kind.

"GUYS listen.This kid hit me with a ball! In soccer practice!" Lucas tried to get the other's attention away from Ten's erted .

"Who?" they all asked. Lucas made a bouble with his gum. Then it popped and he continued.

"I usually do not care about the name of people like him buttttttt he crossed the line. His name is Kim Jungwoo. I checked the class list yesterday."

"Hmmm never heard his name before....." Taeyong stated while thinking really hard. But Ten started to remember something.

"Ahhhh wait I think I spoke to a Jungwoo this week and he seems about the right age! He was soooo cute and shy but chraming."

Lucas raised an eyebrow. "Really??Why were you talking with him and how come??" Lucas became curious.

"I caught him standing there when he was watching you and your new girlfriend ehhhh I mean I.." Ten wish he could take that sentence back since he could see something change in Lucas' facial expression.

"Watching me?THAT STALKER WEIRDO HE MAKES ME SICKKKKKK!!! Alright guys this calls for action! He will fall even lower than he is!! fIRST i GOTTA TELL the whole school whose fault it is that my nose looks like this!" he laughed but it sounded evil and bitter. Then the bell rang.

_______

When Jungwoo entered the classroom he sensed the gazes of people glued to him. What was their problem? he sat down at his normal seat and took out his books. He realized that he had forgotten his workbook.

"Sorry....ehm....can we share the book I forgot mine at home..." Jungwoo asked his classmate who sat next to him. He usually never asked other people for help but what Yuta had said in the morning about getting it together and being brave has encouraged him to losten up. he also hasn't seen Lucas yet and he had no classes with him today...well...soccer practice but whoknows if Lucas will play with his nose?

"NO." his neighbour said at his request. Jungwoo didn't expect that kind of answer but he decided to let it slide.

something is werid...

As Jungwoo walked in the hallway after englsih class he could deffinetly tell that people were staring at him and whispering.

"Look at him just walking there like everything is perfectly fine."

"He totally did it on porpose!"

"Such a loser what is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter