Sevennn

Mr. Rude and popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lucas looked at the pile of used tissues that was getting larger by the minute. He had no idea how he caught a cold so fast. It was so hot outside. He looked out the window to witness the last rays of sunlight dissappear until the darkness took over. The moon was bright and full and Lucas stared at it for a good five minutes until his phone vibrated. He took out his cellphone out only to see that his brother had texted him. That reminded him. Ten's party was tonight. Allthough he didn't feel like going he kinda envied his brother getting an official invite and not himself. I mean He and Ten weren't really on speaking terms at the moment. Infact Lucas hasn't spoken with any of the other guys in days. He felt left out and for someone who was usually the life of the party it was sorta heartbreaking. He felt his phone vibrating again which stopped his train of thoughts.

"What is it now Chenle ughhhhhh!" Lucas opened the text:

Chenle: Yoooo bro whassupp?

Chenle: You still sneezing haha!?

Lucas: I'm gonna put my phone on silent if you're only gonna text bull

Chenle: Sorry sorry 

Chenle: actually I wanted to tell you something but seeing as you're cranky as ....

Lucas: Just cut to the chase punk

Chenle: you're lonely boy with the innocent face is here

Chenle: at ten's party

Lucas: lonely boy? huh?who?

Chenle: Jesus I mean that guy who was your boyfriend or something idk man

Chenle: Jungwoo or somethin like that

Chenle: HAHAHA I can see him

Chenle: Yoo that boy is ed

Chenle: He's with Mark Taeyong and wait... some other guy but who is he?

  seen.

  Lucas went offline

Chenle: Hello? bye

--------------------

 

Jungwoo never felt so dizzy in his entire life but he never felt so full of life and energy either. He could feel Mark touching him and pushing him further to the centre of the dance floor. Ten was nowhere to be seen and the house was filled with what seemed like to be the whole school. The music was somewhat agonizing and his ears felt like they were close to bleeding. Everywhere he looked he saw shadows that looked like people. They were closing in on him making him scream. Suddenly he could feel someone grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the crowd. Not knowing who the person was he was eager enough to simply follow him. He was in no position to find his way out by himself and every now and then a giggle escaped his lips without any reason. His mind had officially reached the buttom of the well. Then Jungwoo noticed how the music got less loud and the air was bearable to say the least. If he weren't so dense at the moment he would have noticed that he was now in a room with the door closed. The unknown person beside him let go of his arm. Jungwoo lifted his head and looked at the person infront of him.He couldn't make out his face in detail but the other didn't seem familliar. Dark hair. That was the only thing he could recognize. 

Jungwoo blinked once or twice. Then he rubbed is eyes but his vision was still blurry. "Who..are you?" Jungwoo atleast had enough decency left to form a sentence even though he sounded sompletely drunk while doing so "And where am I?" he asked curiously. His head was killing him and he could feel the other person moving his or her position.

"You're with me." the person who was clearly male from the sound of his voice stated without any sign of particullar emotion.

Jungwoo was lost both in thought and 'phyicially' "And who are you?" he asked again with hope of getting an answer.

"We haven't really met yet but I saw you on the soccer field yesterday. Say...are you close to that blonde tall guy named Lucas?" the male answered while getting closer to Jungwoo.

"Lucas....I know Lucaseuu...hurt..very hurt..me...together...can't love...must hate hate hate." Jungwoo explained but nothing made any sense "Love..hate..hate...love...choose" He had trouble standing upright.

"Ohhhh I thought so...this will be fun" the other guy replied with a creapy undertone that would have sent shivers down Jungwoo's spine if he wasn't just trying to prevent himself from losing consciousness. Then he felt the guy pushing him onto what seemed to be a sofa and started to open Jungwoo's belt. Jungwoo slowly started to realize what was happening making him have a panick attack

"What are you doing??" he screamed but the other didn't stop "STOP I DON'T WANT TO!" he pleeded. his pants were off. "HELP! NOOOO!HELP!!" Jungwoo cried and screamed until he felt a slap on his cheeks.

"SHUT IT WILL YA?!" the male exclaimed. Jungwoo suuddenly went mute.

I don't want this. Not again. Not today. Why did I come here...why is my body so heavy?I can't move. I don't know him!NO! i DON'T WANT THIS HELPPPPPPP SOMEHOW HEAR MY PRAYERS PLEASE GOD JESUS SOMEONE! TEN! YUTA? MOM? . I'm all alone with this stranger. I'm..done for.

Jungwoo was petrafied. He had lost all hope until he heard the door slam open. Somehow entered with fast pace. Jungwoo hoped that his prayers had been heard.

---

When he arrived at the party Lucas stormed in and looked around hastily. No sign of Jungwoo. Then he spotted Mark and the others. He ran towards them with hope of seeing Jungwoo somewhere close to them but still, no Jungwoo.

"Lucas! You're here?" Taeyong was surprised. He appeared pretty sober.

"Hey hyung have you seen Jungwoo?!" Lucas had to admit. he was really worried since Chenle had texted him.

"He was with us....until he wasn't anymore" Taeyong looked like he was trying to remember something important. Lucas looked at Mark whose hair looked like a lab experiment gone wrong. Really wrong.

"" Lucas looked left and right.

"There was this other guy but I have never seen him before. Maybe Jungwoo's with him" Taeyong suggested.

"Another guy?" Lucas' face became dark and his pulse went over board. He quickly left Taeyong and co to search the house. Thank good he knew his way around Ten's mansion like the back of his hand. he checked every room, every corner but none were a success. He opened another door revealing Ten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter