Fiveee

Mr. Rude and popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM JUNGWOO!Are you paying attention to what I am saying!?JUNGWOO!" the teacher waved his hands infront of Jungwoo's face but the brainy stundent's mind was elsewhere. He was too busy thinking about the weekend at Winwin's place together with Lucas and the fact that their group project went downhill since Lucas' brain was the size of a wallnut when it came to remembering historic events.

--

The weekend before:(what Jungwoo is currently thinking about)

"NONONONO aaaaaand NO! Yukhei name me the three estates!" Winwin was pissed seeing as the younger couldn't even remember simple history. Lucas was really trying but his brain simply farted evrytime he got asked to memorize something like dates or key points. What was the point even.

"Ehmmm...the four estates were...the Indians, the slaves, the animals and ehm....AHHHH Nobility!!!" Lucas screamed in joy "Nobility!RIGHT?!" it sounded more like a question than an actual answer and Winwin mentally facepalmed himself. Jungwoo tried his best to not burst into laughter. He wasn't in the mood to give Lucas any kind of attention.

"If you tell our class that freakin animals were part of an estate or INDIANS....I will throw you out the window!" Winwin seemed so done and he was. He looked over to Jungwoo signalling him to help the lost cause that was Lucas. Jungwoo didn't like that but he had to try for the sake of 'school'.

"Okay....so the first estate were the clergy men. Does that ring a bell? And the second was nobility. Any idea?" Jungwoo asked a lost Lucas.

"Nobility hah i knew it! Maybe we should present our presentation in form of a play! You'd be the handsome and breathtaking prince;)" Lucas winked at the other in a very flirtatious way earning a smack on his forhead from the 'handsome prince'

"You are such an idiot!" does he really think that of me?Dammit why are my cheeks red? Jungwoo started to back face Lucas. He couldn't handle him. The entire weekend the younger used every upportunity to indicate some kind of seductiveness. It pained Jungwoo. For example he asked Lucas if he had done his homework and all he replied was "I am never done!Especially not with fighting for your acceptance...and love hihi"

It drove Jungwoo mentally insane and he wanted nothing more that to leave.

Lucas: "Can I have some water?"

Jungwoo:" Go get your own!"

Lucas:"But I'm thirsty...for you"

for s sake

Jungwoo:"Did you memorize your part in the presentation?"

Lucas:" Ofcourse I did. I'm a fighter...I fight until I get what or WHO I want*while wiggling his eyebrows at Jungwoo*"

that's it...I have had it with him!

_

"i AM SO DONE WITH HIM!" Jungwoo yelled and the whole class giggled. Lucas turned towards him and gave him the 'are you talking about me?' kinda look. Jungwoo started to realize that he was currently sitting in class, chemistry class to be frank. The teacher infront of him looked like he wanted nothing more than to give Jungwoo a good old beating. Impossible since he was a teacher, luckily.

"Ahem..Jungwoo first you procrastinate and now you yell about your private life! NOT IN MY CHEMISTRY CLASS!"

"Ahh yess sir!I am so sorry I-"

"You need to pay more attention! And Lucas*pointing at him* you are no different!!HONESTLY YOU TWO...your chemistry needs some work..." the teacher said leaving Jungwoo in awe.

"Wait Mr. Jeon we don't have any chemistry! Me and that...PERSON you just named *meaning Lucas ofcourse*" Jungwoo protested and the teacher's face became a mixture of trying to hold back both laughter and violence.

"You have got to be kidding me! YOUR CHEMISTRY SKILLS! THAT'S WHAT NEEDS WORK OR ELSE YOU WILL FAIL THIS 'CHEMISTRY CLASS! Now shush and turn to page 69." the teacher lost it. With good reason. Jungwoo got really embarassed by mistaking what the teacher had meant by 'chemistry'. He didn't realize that Lucas was staring at him intensely.

After that horrible class was over Jungwoo made his way out as fast as humanly possible. His head was aching from overthinking and his heart and mind had two differnt opinions. While he wanted to avoid Lucas and hate him for misusing him, his heart wanted to forgive him and start over and let Lucas be part of his life. Jungwoo never understood how the heart worked and that he was still able to see the best in someone who has clearly crossed the line. As Jungwoo ran down the hallway he realized that noone was crying or sobbing. Normally every week some random girl would be heartbroken because that fboy duchebage dumped her . But not today or the days after. Could this mean that he has changed? Jungwoo wanted to believe that but he shook the thought and started to walk normally since he saw that noboy was following him. It was time for soccer practice, the last training before the big game they were gonna have in two days time. Jungwoo made his way to the changing rooms and opened the locker that contained his geer. Just as he started to disrobe someone came barging in causing Jungwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter