Oneee

Mr. Rude and popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungwoooo you will be late for school!" Yuta was shouting so the entire house could hear. Nonetheless his little brother didn't get out of bed. He went upstairs to check on the latter. When he entered the room that was in his opinion extra tidy, he pulled away the younger's blanket. A cranky jungwoo appeared.

"Eyyyyy you lazy get up or I won't drive you to school!" Yuta was really annoyed. The paler one then finally opened his eyes. "And why are you still wearing those snoopy pijamas haha you're such a child!" he then left his room and waited downstairs.Jungwoo didn't really feel like going to his new school. He wasn't the type of person who fit in easily. This was his second school week at the new school and so far he had no friends and no ambition unlike his brother. Last week the only one that talked to him were his teachers asking his name and so on.

"Ughhh whyyyy" he moaned. He went to his closet to pick an outfit. his motto was: nobody cares what I wear anyways so...f this.

He picked out a plein t shirt and jeans. Along with some nike shoes which he has had since the beginning of time. He looked into the mirrow

I look like a freakin teddy bear...

He went downstairs. "You look...human..sortaa" Yuta couldn't help but grin at his own comment. Jungwoo just wanted to punch him at this moment but he isn't the type of person to act violently. They exited the house and went to sit inside Yuta's car. Jungwoo then realized that he had forgotten to eat. He just frowned.

-------

They arrived at school in the speed of light thanks to Yuta ignoring all traffic lights and signs that said STOP. "One day you will kill us!" Jungwoo stated. "A real man knows no limit and never stops!" Yuta said in a convinced tone. Jungwoo always wondered how he got his liscence anyway. Probably seduced the teacher. That was the only logical explanation.

When Yuta spotted his friends aka Taeil, Johnny and some other dudes Jungwoo didn't know, the younger was now on his own. He entered school grounds and realized that he had tons of time to spare. gee thanks Yuta. 

Wandered around until he heard someone crying. It sounded like a girl and a few moments later he overheard several girls talking:

Girl A: sobb sobb

Girl B: "He doesnt deserve you!"

Girl C: "I can't believe that would just dump you!And just like that I mean boiii!!!"

Girl A: "Its too much..I love him!" she cried her heart out and the others comforted her by telling her how beautiful she was

Jungwoo knew who they were talking about. Eventhough this was only his second week at this school his brother already warned him about some people. There were many different cliques in this school. the DREAMERS who were always either skipping school or smoking. They were young but freaky. Then there were many different girl groups and then there were the BOSSES who literally owned the school. Anyways the boy that girl was crying about was Lucas one of the bosses. He was such a player but still every girl wanted him. But he always dumped them after less than a week. Jungwoo has some subjects with him but always tried to stay away.

Finally class started. Jungwoo took his seat. He hated literature. Not the subject but the people he shared it with.

"Hello students!To those who were absent last week I am you teacher Mrs Kim. For this lesson your homework was to analyse the song "Baby Don't Stop". I deliberately took something modern to motivate you!" she giggled but noone cared "How about Lucas what were your thoughts one the song?"

The whole class turned around to face a bored Lucas. Jungwoo could here some girls fangirling. stupid. 

"Well Lucas dont be shy and tell us your thoughts" the teacher tried to motivate him

"To me the ones singing aren't able to make up their damm minds. First it's STOP but then OHBABYDON'T STOP then STOP again. like a bad ." his facial expressions made Jungwoo cringe and the teacher looked like she gave up on life.

"That's um

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter