Chapter Nine

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum drove off to a park near the house and just parked in the parking lot. "I'm so sorry Jae-" "You don't have to apologize Jennie." Jaebum placed his hand onto her's. "Ughh! The bastard is so annoying!" Jennie yelled. "Hey hey it's fine. Look now it's just us two so you don't have-" Jennie's phone started to ring. "Sorry it's Rosé. What is it Rosé?" Jennie answered her phone. "J, please come get me." Rosé cried. Jennie could hear that Rosé was in the club again. "What's wrong Rosé?" Jennie asked. "Please come get me. Now J!" Rosé yelled and kept crying. "Okay Jaebum and I are on our-" "No! I only want you J." Rosé said. "Okay fine I'll come pick you up." Jennie said and hanged up. "What's wrong?" Jaebum asked. "Rosé is at the club and when she called she was crying." Jennie said. "Is she fine?" Jaebum asked. "Yes she is this happens all the time. Hold on I need to call my back up driver." Jennie took her phone out and dialed her other driver. "I can just-" "Yes Mr. Ahjussi please come pick me up at Seoul's Park." Jennie said.  "I could've just took you to Rosé." Jaebum told Jennie once she hung up. "Rosé only wants me to get her." Jennie said. "Oh okay then." Jaebum said.

 

Jennie arrived to the club Rosé always goes to. She ran inside and looked around. “Jennie? What are you doing here?” Hanbin asked. Jennie looked and found Hanbin with girls all over him. “Why you!?” Jennie grabbed him by the collar. “Hey! How dare you lay your hands on Hanbin oppa!?” The girls yelled and pushed Jennie. “Who even let this in here anyways? I swear poor people are so desperate.” One girl said. “This is why Rosé is sad! How many times did I tell you to stop messing with her feelings? HUH!?” Jennie shouted. “It’s not my fault she keeps coming back to me.” Hanbin said. “WHY YOU!” Jennie was going to throw a punch at him but felt someone pull her back. “J it’s fine now let’s go.” Rosé said. “No! You’re being depressed for this piece of .” Jennie said. “Hey Rosé you know this wench?” One of the girl’s asked. “What? What did you say?” Rosé glared at the girl. “Do you not have friends that you just made friends with the poor? Oh my… kekekke.” The girls started laughing. Rosé grabbed the girl by the hair. “Did you just call my best friend a wench!?” Rosé yelled. “Ow ow!” The girl whined in pain. “Rosé you’re right let’s go.” Jennie said. “No way! Not after what did this called you! You’re going to die.” Rosé yelled. “Oppa! Get her!” The girl yelled. Hanbin grabbed Rosé by the collar. “Get. Out. Now!” Hanbin yelled. Jennie hates it when people lay a hand on Rosé so she threw a punch at Hanbin. “DON’T TOUCH HER!” Jennie shouted. They all started pulling and throwing punches at each other. Later then came the security guards.

 

In the police station, there was Rosé, Jennie, Hanbin, and the other two girls sitting inside the office. “What is she still doing here? Shouldn’t her poor parents be here already?” One girl said. Rosé stood up but Jennie pulled her back down. They all had at least one bruise on their face. “Kids! You’re guardians are here.” The sheriff said. They all got up and walked out. “Crap.” Rosé said as she sees her mother. “Oh my god. Good luck Rosé.” Jennie patted her back. “Jennie you’re here too?” Rosé mother asked. Jennie just smiled at her awkwardly. “See you at school.” Rosé said and left. “Where are my…… oh you gotta be kidding me. Sheriff why is he here?” Jennie asked. “He’s your emergency contact.” The sheriff said. “What the heck? Why is Byun Baekhyun here?” One of the girl’s asked. “Come-” Jennie walked passed him and walked out. “No way. She can’t be his sister.” One of the girl’s said. “Are you dumb? She’s the daughter of the chairman of YG Entertainment. Her name is Jennie and she is going to marry Byun Baekhyun.” The other girl said. Baekhyun sighed and walked out. Jennie took her phone out to call Mr. Jeon but then Baekhyun walked up to her and grabbed her phone. “What the hell? Give me my phone back.” Jennie said. “Get in the car.” Baekhyun said. “I’m not-” “Just get in!” Baekhyun yelled. “Fine!” Jennie said and got in the car. He got in also and gave back her phone. “Be happy that I’m actually giving you a ride after you ruin my other car.” Baekhyun said. “No one told you to come pick me up. My parents could’ve done that.” Jennie said. “If they were to come here do you really think they would’ve been happy finding you here?” Baekhyun said as he drove. “Oh shut up.” Jennie said.

 

The next day, Jennie was up early, but she didn’t wake up Baekhyun. She called Mr. Jeon and he was already outside waiting. After getting ready she walked out and found Baekhyun in the room half . “Oh my gosh! Get a shirt on!” Jennie yelled. “Pfft. You never seen a guy in only his shirt? Of course you haven’t you’re too ugly.” Baekhyun said. Jennie threw a pillow at him and ran out. She walked out and Mr. Jeon wasn't there. Jennie took her phone out and dialed his number. “Hello?” Mr. Jeon answered. “Where are you?” Jennie asked. “Oh Mister Baekhyun-” “Mister Baekhyun what!?” Jennie yelled. “He told me you were riding with him.” Mr. Jeon said. “He what?” Jennie said. “I can turn back around.” Mr. Jeon said. “No it’s fine. Have a nice day.” Jennie said and hung up. She stared at the floor and let out a big sigh. “WHY!!!!” She yelled. “Oh what are you still doing here?” Baekhyun asked as he walks out the house. Jennie waited at his car, he got into his car, and she waited for him to unlock the car. “Open it.” Jennie said. “Did I say I was going to take you?” Baekhyun asked. “Open the door or I will destroy this car too.” Jennie said and grabbed a rock. Baekhyun quickly unlocked the door before Jennie could do anything. “That’s what I thought.” Jennie said and got in. “Your dad is like the richest man in Korea and you want to wear that?” Baekhyun asked. “What? What’s wrong with what I’m wearing!?” Jennie yelled. He shook his head and drove off.

 

When Jennie and Baekhyun arrived to school everyone’s attention was on them. “Oh my god! They actually came to school together.” Girls gossiped. Suzy glared at the sight of Baekhyun and Jennie walking together towards the school. “I thought they hate each other?” Suzy said. “Why is everyone staring at us?” Jennie asked. “Why else? Because of me.” Baekhyun said. “Disgusting.” Jennie said and walked away. Girls ran up to Baekhyun when Jennie walked away from him. As Jennie was walking towards the entrance of the school a sight of two couples making out caught Jennie’s eyes. Jennie looked closely and it was Rosé making out with Hanbin. “Oh my god not again.” Jennie said. “BOO!” Jaebum shouted. “JB!” Jennie smacked his arm. “Ow! What were you staring at?” Jaebum asked. “It doesn't matter come on.” Jennie said.

 

It was time for lunch and Nayeon was getting Starbucks. As she was going to walk towards the entrance she felt someone pull her bag and ran. “WHAT THE HELL!?” Nayeon shouted. The worker in Starbucks quickly ran out and ran after the person who took Nayeon’s bag. Nayeon got into her car and started driving towards the direction the thief was running. The worker kept chasing the thief, the thief turned into an alley, and Nayeon quickly wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter