Chapter Eleven

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie walked into her class with her eyes really puffy and red. “I’ll meet you here for lunch.” Rosé said. Jennie nodded and went to sit in her seat. Baekhyun had Suzy sitting on his lap but Jennie caught his attention. “Get off for a second?” Baekhyun said. “Why?” Suzy wrapped her arms around his neck. “Get off.” Baekhyun moved her. Suzy glared at him and stared at him as he walked up to Jennie’s desk. Once he stood in front of her Jennie slowly looked up at him. “What. Do. You. Want?” Jennie asked. “Why are you crying?” Baekhyun asked. “Because of you! It’s your fault he broke up with me!” Jennie yelled. “Don’t go blaming your break up on me.” Baekhyun said. “If you hadn’t kissed-” “If I hadn’t kissed you!? You kissed me first!” Baekhyun yelled. “Just leave me alone.” Jennie laid her head down. “Fine.” Baekhyun said and went to sit down.

 

It was time for lunch, Jennie walked out of her class, but Rosé wasn’t there so she walked to lunch on her own. She went to find her spot she always sits at but it was full of girls. Jennie slowly walked towards her table and found Jaebum making out with a girl. She stared at him and her heart was truly broken. “I…. I … I can’t believe you.” Jennie said and her tears started streaming down her face again. “You! How dare you show your face in front of Jaebum oppa after what you did?” Jihyo grabbed Jennie by the collar. “How could you? I trusted you with my feelings.” Jennie said. “You shouldn’t have-” “I WAS DRUNK! It didn’t mean anything Jaebum because you’re the guy that I like.” Jennie said. “Well this kiss didn't mean anything either.” Jaebum said. “I hate you.” Jennie said. “This is your fault!” Jaebum yelled and left. “Get her!” Jeongyeon said. Someone pulled Jennie’s hair she looked and it was Park Jihyo. “What the hell? Let go.” Jennie said. “How dare you mess with Jaebum oppa!? We’re from JYP Entertainment so mess with one of us you have to mess with all of us.” Sana said. They all started pulling her hair and clothes but Jennie didn’t care. “You’re going to pay!” Mina yelled. They slapped her and pulled her hair. Dahyun went to Jennie and punched her face. Jennie’s mouth started bleeding but didn’t fight back still. “What a loser she won’t even fight back.” Chaeyoung said. “MOVE IT!” Someone yelled. “Oh my gosh.” The girls said. They quickly grabbed their stuff and ran off. “Jennie!? Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked. Jennie started crying more and fell to the ground. Baekhyun felt bad for her because it was his fault that Jaebum broke up with her. He knelt down and slowly leaned in to hug her. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her and she cried in his arms.

 

Jennie and Baekhyun walked to class together. “Are you okay now?” Baekhyun asked. “Yes I am. Thank you Baekhyun.” Jennie said. He smiled and they walked in class together. “I’m going to go use the restroom.” Baekhyun said and walked back out. Jennie went to sit in her seat but then Suzy and her friends approached her. “You got some nerve, Kim Jennie.” Suzy said. “What the hell do you want?” Jennie asked. “First you cheat on Jaebum and now you’re going after Byun Baekhyun.” Suzy said. “What? What the hell-” “DON’T ACT SO INNOCENT NOW!” one of Suzy’s minion said. Suzy grabbed Jennie by the hair. “Let go of me!” Jennie shouted. “Suzy what the hell are you doing!?” Bobby yelled. “Mind your own business Bobby.” Suzy said. “That’s my friend baby sister you’re messing with so how about no?” Bobby said. “She has to pay.” Suzy said and pushed Jennie. She fell to the floor and glared at Suzy but quickly got back up. “It’s okay Bobby, I got it.” Jennie said and dusted herself off. “All you.” Bobby said and sat back down. “You deserve this Jennie so-” “So don't what? The one with a broken heart is me not that bastard! I honestly don’t care which side you’ll take because I honestly just don’t, so don’t be coming at me like you know the whole story because you ing don’t!” Jennie yelled. “Explain why you and Baekhyun kissed then.” Suzy said. “I don’t need to explain myself to you because you’re nothing to me.” Jennie said and sat down. “Because you did cheat!” Suzy yelled. “SHE DIDN’T CHEAT ON HIM! NOW WILL YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS!?” Baekhyun shouted. “But Baekhyun you two-” “Yes we kissed and so what? It didn’t mean anything. She was drunk and I was drunk that’s it. It’s not like we ed now did we?” Baekhyun said. “Okay you made your point now sit down.” Jennie said. “No! Are you really going to let them treat you like this? If any of you try to lay your hands on my future wife it will be the end of you!” Baekhyun shouted. Jennie was surprised to see Baekhyun getting mad for her which touched her heart. Suzy rolled her eyes and sat down.

 

Finally, it was time to go home and Jennie was still upset. “Hey bestie!” Rosé wrapped her arm around Jennie’s neck. “Hi.” Jennie said with no emotion. “Who do I have to kill? Is it that bastard Baekhyun again? Alright then I’m going to go kick him in the balls.” Rosé said. “No Rosé.” Jennie grabbed her arm. “Fine I’ll give him to black eyes then.” Rosé said. “It wasn’t him. It was Jaebum.” Jennie said. “What did that bastard do?” Rosé asked. “If I tell you please promise me you won’t hurt him.” Jennie said. “Sorry I can’t do that.” Rosé said. “Rosé I’m being dead serious.” Jennie said. “Fine, tell me what he did.” Rosé said. “I went to the table we usually sit during lunch but I found a bunch of girls there. When I got closer to the table I spotted Jaebum making out with some girl. He said it meant nothing since that’s what I said about mine and Baekhyun’s kiss.” Jennie said. “Oh hell no!” Rosé stood up. “No Rosé! You promised me you won’t hurt him!” Jennie said. “No J! He broke your heart and now I’m going to break his face.” Rosé said. “It’s fine Rosé. I’m fine and that’s all that matters.” Jennie said and her eyes started getting watery. “J, it’s okay to be not fine.” Rosé said and sat back down. “Yeah I’m not fine. I really thought he wouldn’t break my heart.” Jennie said and wiped away her tears. “J, come on don’t cry for that bastard! Instead of crying be happy you got rid of a piece of trash like him.” Rosé said and hugged Jennie. “Thank you Rosé. I love you.” Jennie said. “I love you too. Okay I have to get home now. I’ll probably stop by your place.” Rosé said. “Okay bye.” Jennie said and waved at Rosé as she runs off. Jennie grabbed her bag a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter