Chapter Twelve

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy wrapped his hands around Jennie's waist as they dance closely together. Jennie swayed her body against the guy and wrapped her arm around his neck. He turned her towards him and leaned her in for a kiss. Jennie's phone vibrated, she received a text from Baekhyun, but she didn't check. "Do you want to take this to somewhere private?" The guy asked. Jennie smiled and nodded. He grabbed her hand and they made their way to the exit. "J, where you going?" Rosé asked. "Somewhere private." Jennie said. "Oh, you go girl! Hey, pretty face you better not hurt her or I will make you look ugly." Rosé said. "Of course." He said. Jennie laughed and they left.

Baekhyun was home alone, he made the girls leave, and all he could think about is Jennie. "Where are you Jennie?" Is all he could think. He dialed her number and called her but it went straight to a voicemail. Baekhyun felt bad for being a douche bag when he left her back at school. He called Rosé and she answered. "It's Rosé!" She yelled. "Hey, Rosé do you know where is Jennie?" Baekhyun asked. "Who's asking?" She asked. "This is, Baekhyun." He said. "Oh yeah! Her future husband! Since when did you care about J?" Rosé asked. "Just let me know where she is and if she is safe." Baekhyun said. "She's safe. Now bye!" Rosé said and hung up. 

The next day, Jennie woke up with a big headache, and looked beside her. She felt arms around her waist and tried remembering what happened the night before. "Please not the bastard." Jennie thought to herself. She looked at the guys face but it was some dude she doesn't know. Jennie slowly moved out of the bed and quickly got into her dress. She grabbed her shoes and ran out. Jennie took her phone out and called Mr. Jeon. "Miss Jennie, how early of you to call." Mr. Jeon said. "Please pick me up at this location that I will send you." Jennie said and hung up. She send Mr. Jeon her location and waited. Later, Mr. Jeon picked her up and she just sat in the car feeling disappointed. "Aishh, lost my ity to a total stranger." Jennie said. She checked her phone and noticed she had many miscalls from Baekhyun. "Why the heck was he calling me for?" Jennie thought. 

Baekhyun was getting ready for school but then heard the door open. Jennie slowly entered and quietly closed the door. "Well hey there." Baekhyun said. Jennie turned quickly and dropped her heels on the floor. "You're up... early." Jennie said nervously. "You're here... late." Baekhyun said. Jennie just smiled at him awkwardly as he slowly walks up to her. "Y-yeah. I was at Rosé place. Didn't she tell you?" Jennie asked. He kept walking towards and she slowly backs against the door. Once he got really close to her, he leans toward her, and breathes in. "Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?" He asked. "Huh?" Jennie asked confusingly. "Why didn't you answer your damn calls!? Or your texts!?" Baekhyun yelled and smacked his hand onto the door. Jennie pushed him away and glared at him. "Since when did you ever give a crap about me!?" Jennie yelled. "You could've killed yourself yesterday! You could've done dumb things to yourself! I wanted to make sure if you were-" "Don't worry about me." Jennie said. She bumped into his shoulder and went to shower. Baekhyun grabbed his keys and slammed the door as he left. 

Jennie was afraid to see Jaebum at school. She was afraid to face him after what he done to her. Jennie was doing her work as usual and Baekhyun just stared at her from his seat while he had Suzy on his lap. "Oppa, why aren't you paying any attention to me?" Suzy asked. "DAEBAK!" A girl yelled. "What? What happened?" Her friend asked. "Heol! Isn't that Jennie?" Her friend whispered. "No way Kim Jennie!" The girl yelled again. "What? What is it?" Jennie glared at them. "First Jaebum, then Baekhyun, and now Kai!?" The girl asked. "What? Kai is to hott to get with her." Suzy said. Jennie got up and grabbed the girl's phone. "Hey!" The girl yelled. Jennie's eyes widen as she sees posts of her and the guy she was in bed with. Baekhyun got up and took the phone from Jennie. He knew Kai and was pissed that he took Jennie's ity. He threw the phone and stormed out the classroom. "I applaud you Jennie." Suzy said. 

It was time for lunch and Jennie was at her table eating alone. Jenne took her phone out to look at the posts and it was trending. "Aish! Uhmma and Appa are so going to kill me." Jennie said. "No way, J!" Rosé shouted as she sat beside her. "Aish, I'm going to be dead." Jennie cried. "You scored big!" Rosé applauded her. "Baby, come on let's go get food." Hanbin said as he made his way to the table. "Aish fine. B R B." Rosé said and left. Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter