Chapter Fourteen

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       It was time to head home and Baekhyun waited for Jennie outside the class. She walked out finding Baekhyun leaning against the lockers, Jennie rolled her eyes, but then Kai walked up to her. 

- "Hey." Kai said with a smirk. 

Jennie smiled and interlocked her fingers with his causing Baekhyun to get jealous. He walked off pissed and Jennie didn't care.

-"So, our relationship.. my parents can't find out because-"

" I know.. because you and Baekhyun are supposed to be together." Kai said. 

Jennie nodded and they walked out together. 

--

Nayeon and Jinyoung were in the city together having the best time of their lives. They had their arms linked together and Nayeon was trying things she had never tried. 

"Jinyoung, do you smell that? It smells so good!" Nayeon cheered. 

"Have you ever tried street food?" He asked. 

"Street food? Like food from the road?" She asked. He laughed from her cuteness and took her to one of the carts selling ttebbokki. 

"Ahjumma, how much for one box?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Oh Jinyoung! Is this your girlfriend? Wow, she is so pretty." The woman said. 

"No.. she -" "Yes I am his girlfriend." Nayeon said proudly. 

"So cute. It's on me Jinyoung." The woman said. "No ahjumma, it's fine." Jinyoung said. "No, after what you have done for me. Take it." The woman said. He took it and thanked her once again. 

--

Jennie made it to her place since Kai had drove her home. "Thanks for the ride." Jennie said. She moved her hand to open the door but Kai turned her back to him. He clashed his lips onto hers and it surprised her.

She gave in and kissed him back. Their tongues tangling together in their mouths but then she pulled away for air. "Since it's the weekend. I want to have our first date tomorrow." Kai said. "Okay... pick me up at 11:00 A.M." Jennie said. "Alright." Kai said. He gave her a last peck before she left. 

Jennie walked into the house, hoping Baekhyun wouldn't be there, but turned out he was. "Welcome, honey! Welcome home!" He shouted. She ignored him and sat on the couch. Jennie knew Baekhyun was drunk already so she didn't want to deal with him. Baekhyun walked over to her and sat beside her. 

"Uhm... personal space." Jennie said and scooted away from him. "Oh you want space? You sure didn't want space when you were yelling my name last night." Baekhyun said and scooted towards her. "Last night was a mistake." Jennie said. Baekhyun scooted closer and leaned towards her. "Really? So, if I touched you here... you wouldn't feel ?" He asked as he placed his hand on her thigh. Jennie like the feeling of Baekhyun touching her body but pushed his hand away. "Go drink over there." Jennie said. Baekhyun leaned closer and had his mouth all over her neck. "We... we can't Baekhyun." Jennie said. "But I know you want me." Baekhyun said as he kissed her neck. Baekhyun her neck and she let out a moan.

"Baekhyun, we can't." Jennie said again. "Why not? I know you want me." Baekhyun said. Jennie closed her eyes as he softly brushed his lips against her neck. She grabbed his face and crashed her lips onto his. He grabbed her and sat Jennie on his lap as they made out. Jennie knew it was wrong to be kissing Baekhyun since she is dating Kai but she felt better whenever her lips met Baekhyun's. "Stop, I can't do this." Jennie said and stood up. "What? What's wrong?" He asked. "Everything. I'm dating Kai." Jennie said. "But you don't even like him." Baekhyun said. "Well once I start comitting to the relationship then maybe I will fall-" "NO! You're mine! And only mine!" Baekhyun shouted. "I am what!? Hell no! I am not yours! A contract doesn't mean I'm yours! Win my heart then you can call me yours! For now I am Kai's." Jennie yelled. "NO! YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY!" Baekhyun shouted and threw his beer. "GET OUT! NOW!" Jennie shouted. "This is my-" "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! I LEFT LAST TIME NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!" Jennie shouted. She grabbed him and started pushing him out. "Jennie... I'm sorry I-" "GET OUT!" Jennie kept shouting. Baekhyun grabbed his keys and left. 

--

Nayeon and Jinyoung went to the movies. They decided to watch a scary movie and Nayeon was excited. "Gosh, I've never seen you this happy." Jinyoug said. Nayeon noticed that she has been brighter than usual whenever she is with him. "Well, you bring that out of me. That's what I like about you." Nayeon said. They kissed and caught two girls attention. "Oh my gosh... isn't that Nayeon? As in Yang Hyun-suk's daughter?" One girl asked. "Omo.. it is. Why is she with a low class dude? Take a picture before they stop kissing." The other girl said. They quickly took a picture and Nayeon pulled away quickly when she saw the flash. "Hey!" Nayeon yelled. The girls quickly ran off, Nayeon got ready to run, but Jinyoung grabbed her hand. "Come on, the movie is about to start." He said.

Half way into the movie, Nayeon was enjoying every bit, but Jinyoung wasn't. His heart almost exploded each time it showed a scary part. "AHH!!" He shouted. Nayeon laughed his cuteness and holded his hand. "Oppa, you didn't tell me you were going to be scared. I would've picked a different movie." Nayeon said. "No, I'm fine." Jinyoung said and sat up straight. "Aish, quit lying. I can feel your hand trembling and it's awfully sweaty." Nayeon said. Jinyoung smiled in embarassment and tried to calm down. 

---

It was night and Jennie was lying down on the couch with her eyes closed. She heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter