Chapter Two

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jennie and Jaebum stared at each other for a while after laughing Jaebum started leaning in towards Jennie slowly. She knew he was going to try to kiss her and she didn't know what to do but sat there as he leaned in closer. Jennie's heart beatted faster each time Jaebum was moving in close. "Excuse me I need to get my phone behind you." Jaebum said and grabbed his phone. "Oh yeah of course." Jennie said and her heart started to calm down. "I want to capture this moment so let's take a picture together." Jaebum said. "Why?" Jennie asked and chuckled. "Because you're the girl I've been wanting to on a date with and I finally got my wish my true. Even though it's not an actual date it's still a date to me." Jaebum said. Jennie laughed and striked her pose for him. "Hurry up before I change my mind." Jennie said. "Okay! One-two-three!" Jaebum yelled. They laughed together and then went down to get some food. "Hello Mr. Lim your dinner is ready." Mr. Im said. "Thank you! Come on Jennie just wait until you taste our cook's food! She is top #1 of all chefs that cook." Jaebum said. "Wow when you put it that way I'm starving." Jennie said. Jaebum grabbed her hand and took her to the dinning room. They sat together and ate. 

The next day Rose woke up with Hanbin embracing her she smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Hmm you're awake." Hanbin sighed. "Yes but we can lay like this the whole." Rose said. "You're parents hate it when you don't go to school." Hanbin said. "True but they won't know. We leave and have a day to ourselves." Rose said. "That's true but what about Jennie?" Hanbin asked. "Jennie and I aren't talking so get up." Rose said. He got her on top of him and inter-locked their hands together. "I'll get up if we get to shower together." Hanbin said. "Did you think I was going to shower alone?" Rose said and got up. Rose walked into her bathroom and Hanbin followed behind.

Jennie woke up and Jaebum's face was the first thing she sees. "What the hell? Did I not go home? Uhmma and appa are going to kill me." Jennie thought to herself. She slowly started getting out of the bed, right when she was going to turn around, she felt herself getting pulled back and the next thing she knew her face was inches away from Jaebum's. "Where are you going?" Jaebum asked. "Uhmmm......" Jennie's heart started beating really fast. "Let go of me! I need to get home." Jennie pushed him away. "Home? We need to get to school right now." Jaebum said and stood up. Jennie saw that he was half and she quickly turned away. "Can you like get your shirt on?" Jennie said. "Oh are you shy? You sure weren't shy last night." Jaebum said. "Pfft! What are you tallking about?" Jennie asked. "You wouldn't let me go in your sleep like you had your arms wrapped around me." Jaebum said. "Liar." Jennie said. "Well there's no point of going home now you need to go school and then you can go home. I'm sure they won't care you didn't come back home." Jaebum said. "You haven't met my dad. He's really strict and still I need to get my uniforms." Jennie said. "You can borrow my sister's uniform." Jaebum said. "Isn't she going to need it?" Jennie asked. "No you idiot she graduated last year so I'll tell one of the maids to bring it up." Jaebum said and went to call the maids. Jennie waited, Jaebum came back in but went straight into the bathroom to shower, a maid gave Jennie the uniform and took her to the other bathroom to shower in. Once Jennie was done showering she went back into Jaebum's room and he was still in the bathroom. She sat on the bed, he walked out and Jennie looked up seeing Jaebum with only a towel wrapped around his waist. "Jaebum! At least come out with your clothes on." Jennie said and covered her eyes. "It's my house so I can do whatever." Jaebum said Jennie kept covering her eyes as he was changing. "Are you done yet?" Jennie asked. Jaebum didn't answer and Jennie stopped hearing movements she moved her hand he was right in front of her. "What the hell Jaebum!" Jennie punched his arm. "Ow! God you punch like a man." Jaebum said. Jennie checked the time and they were already late to school. "Idiot! You didn't say it was almost time for school to start! Man you're on your own I'm running to school." Jennie said and ran out. "Wait!" Jaebum shouted. Jennie ran down stairs and bumped into Jaebum's parents. "Good morning. Have a nice day!" Jennie opened the door and ran out. Jaebum then ran down the stairs and bumped into his parents. "Jaebum you didn't tell us your friend was staying last night." His mom said. "She fell asleep. Well I have to go, love you guys." Jaebum grabbed his keys and left. Jennie was running down the road, Jaebum drove by Jennie, and honked at her. "Get in!" Jaebum shouted. Jennnie looked and got in. "Hurry up!" Jennie shouted. 

Rose and Hanbin walked down stairs together and Rose parents were waiting for her. "Rose a word please." Her dad said. "I'll be right back just go wait in the car." Rose said and gave him her keys. "Okay." He grabbed them and walked out. "What is it?" Rose asked. "What is he doing back here?" Her mom asked. "He's my boyfriend." Rose said. "Isn't he the same guy that broke your heart? The guy that you almost ended your life because he cheated on you?" Her dad asked. "He's changed and I'm going to be late for school." Rose said and left. "Aigoo my poor daughter what made her become like this." Her mom said.

Jaebum and Jennie made it to school, Jennie got out of his car, and started running to her class. "Wait for me!" Jaebum shouted. "Just go to your class! I'll see you at lunch!" Jennie shouted and kept running. "YES!" Jaebum thought to himself. He ran to his class smiling but then bumped into Ms. Park. "Oh Ms. Park." Jaebum said and started walking back slowly. "You come here Jaebum!" Ms. Park grabbed him by the ear and walked him to his homeroom. Jennie ran into her class and everyone looked at her. "What do we have here the class president is late. Baekhyun this is the class president the one who will be showing you around." The homeroom teacher said. Jennie didn't pay attention to the new kid a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter