Chapter Thirteen

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was working on her assignments and the students in her class kept eying her legs. "Hey, what happened to your legs?" Suzy asked with an attitude. Jennie looked up at her and glared at her. "Why do you need to know." Jennie snapped at her. "Let me guess, did daddy YG give you a spanking for doing Baekhyun wrong?" Suzy asked and chuckled. Jennie breathed in and grabbed Suzy by the hair. Baekhyun was watching from far and laughed inside. "No one calls my dad, 'dad', but me. Yes! My dad disciplined me! But that proves that he doesn't treat me like a spoiled brat! My business is mine and not yours, got it!?" Jennie shouted. "Yes, I got it." Suzy said. Jennie pushed her away and turned her attention back to her assignments. "Dumb ." Suzy mumbled. Jennie ignored her and continued her studies. Jennie's phone vibrated and she checked. She received a text message from an unknown number. "Jennie, I can't stop thinking about you." Jennie looked at the text message with a puzzle face. She didn't open it and continued her studies.

It was time for lunch and Jennie was able to walk a little bit faster. "Do you need help?" Baekhyun asked. "Come on Baekhyun!" Suzy shouted. A bunch of girls grabbed Baekhyun and pushed him towards the lunch room. "No, I got it!" Jennie yelled. She walked towards the lunch room in a slow pace. "God, even my halmoni could walk faster." A guy said. Jennie looked and it was Kai. "Crap, it's him." Jennie thought to herself. "Well you could always go around." Jennie said. "Give me your hand." Kai said. "What for?" She asked. Kai rolled his eyes and put her arm around his neck. "Gosh you're so stubborn." Kai said. They walked in the cafeteria and caught Baekhyun's eyes. As girls fed him he couldn't take his eyes off of Jennie and Kai. Kai sat Jennie down and sat in front of her. "So what do you want to eat?" Kai asked. "What are you doing?" She asked. "What?" He asked. "Like, why are you talking to me. What happened that night was because I was drunk." Jennie said. "What? I can't be your friend?" Kai asked. "No pretty face, that's occupied by mwuah!" Rosé said as she sat beside Jennie. "Kai, can you just get me anything good for lunch?" Jennie asked. "Coming right up." Kai said and left.

Nayeon was going off campus to get her lunch. She was making her way to Panda Express but then bumped into a gang of guys. "Well, what do we have here." One guy said. "One of those wealthy es." Another guy said. Nayeon tried walking by them but they blocked her way. "Move it." Nayeon said. "Or what? You'll sue us?" One guy asked. "This is our turf!" Another guy yelled. Nayeon tried going a different way but someone grabbed her . She turned around and slapped him. "Touch me again! I dare you!" She yelled. They laughed and started to touch her at different areas. Jinyoung was getting out of the resturaunt saw the guys bothering Nayeon. "Hey! What are you doing to my girlfriend!?" Jinyoung lied. "Oh... Jinyoung... this chic is yours?" One guy asked. Jinyoung pushed them and grabbed Nayeon's hand. "Yes! Now, if I ever see you guys trying to lay your hands on her. I will kill you with my bare hands! Get lost!" Jinyoung shouted. They all started running and Nayeon moved her hand. "You didn't have to-" Jinyoung didn't want to listen to her so he walked off.

"Okay tell me now." Rosé said. "Tell you what?" Jennie asked. "Who is the idiot that hurt you, obviously they haven't met me." Rosé said. "Oh, it was my dad." Jennie said. "Your dad!? Damn, did he see the posts about you and Kai?" Rosé asked. "Yes, he whacked my legs with the stick and they left me on the floor. My own damn mother left me without helping me." Jennie said. "Oh J, I'm so sorry." Rosé rubbed Jennie's arm. "Tadaa! Here is orange chicken for you Jennie and this is for me." Kai said and sat down. "Uhm... where's mine?" Rosé asked. "Go get your own." Kai said. "Whatever, I'll see you later J." Rosé said. Jennie nodded and Rosé left. "Ahhhh." Kai said as he hold a spoonful of food up to Jennie's mouth. Jennie declined it and ate her food. The bell rang and Jennie quickly got up to leave. Kai watched Jennie as she tries to make it back to her class fast. "Just wait Jennie. You will be mine." Kai thought to himself.

It was time to go home and Baekhyun walked over to Jennie's desk. "Do you need a ride?" He asked. "No, I got Mr. Jeon." Jennie said. "Good, c'mon girls." Baekhyun said. Jennie rolled her eyes and Baekhyun still hadn't left. "Uhm? Aren't you going to go? Your girls are waiting for you." Jennie said. "Well, I need to see my future wife leave safely." Baekhyun said. "Aish, shut up." Jennie smacked his arm. She walked out the class and there was Jaebum leaning against the lockers waiting for her. "Jennie, can we please talk?" Jaebum asked. Baekhyun glared at him and stood in front of Jennie. "For what? So you could hurt her again?" Baekhyun asked. "Baekhyun, it's fine. I got it." Jennie said and pushed him away. "I'll be over here." Baekhyun said and walked away. Jaebum walked up to Jennie and holded her hand but she quickly pulled her hand away. "What do you want, Jb?" Jennie asked. "Us to be together again. I want to-" "Are you dumb? Do you really think I want to get back together with you?" Jennie asked. "Please, I miss you." Jaebum said. "You should've thought about that before shoving your tongue down some chic's throat." Jennie said. She started to walk away but he grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry okay! But you went passed the line when you slept with Kai." Jaebum said. "I did that because you broke my heart! Now let go of me!" Jennie yelled. "No, I won't let go of you this time." Jaebum said and tightened his grip. Jennie tried moving her hand but he wouldn't let go. "Let go of me, Jb. You're freaking hurting me!" Jennie yelled. "No I won't let-" "She said 'let go'!" Baekhyun yelled and pushed him. Jennie knew Baekhyun couldn't control his anger so she stood in front of him. "It's fine, Baekhyun. I'm fine." Jennie said. Baekhyun took Jennie's hand and looked at her wrist, it was red. "No, he almost freaking broke your wrist!" Baekhyun yelled. Jennie grabbed his face and touched her forehead against his. "It's fine Baekhyun. I'm fine, now go." Jennie said. Baekhyun walked out and Jennie followed leaving Jaebum.

Mr. Jeon drove Jennie home safely. "Thank you Mr. Jeon." Jennie said. "Anytime, sweetie." He said. Jennie got her bag and got out. Jennie received text messages from Baekhyun: "Don't be your clumsy self and get yourself hurt again." Jennie smiled and entered her house. She walked into the living room and her mom was there. "Oh Jennie." Her mom said. "What are you doing here, uhmma?" Jennie asked. "Well, I wanted to check if your injuries are fine." Her mom said. "Why didn't you check yesterday!? You're my mom! I thought you had my back!" Jennie yelled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter