Chapter Seven

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jennie woke up, and she was on the bed. She looked for Baekhyun making sure he wasn't in the same bed as her. She heard yelling in the living room so she got up and slowly walked out quietly. "How dumb are you!? Do you know who's son that was that you beat up last night!?" Mr. Byun yelled. Jennie peaked a little and saw Mr. Byun punch Baekhyun across the face. "Why did you get into a fight?" Mrs. Byun asked. "Because the-" "THERE IS NOT A REASON TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ANOTHER WEALTHY KID!" Mr. Byun punched Baekhyun again. Jennie walked out to the living room quickly and went to stop Mr. Byun. "That is enough." Jennie said. "Jennie will you please give us some privacy?" Mr. Byun asked. "Get the hell out of here." Baekhyun whispered to Jennie said. "If you want to beat him up do it at your place not our home. Now why don't you stop beating the crap out of the guy and please leave our home." Jennie said. "Excuse me?" Mr. Byun said. "Yes we will we are sorry to disturb." Mrs. Byun said. "We're not done just yet son." Mr. Byun said and left. Once they left Jennie sat down and Baekhyun just stared at her. "What are you looking at?" Jennie asked. "Why did you do that?" Baekhyun asked. "Why did you save me from getting my beat but all I've been is a being a jerk towards you." Baekhyun said. "Violence is never the answer so that is why I saved you oh and because you teached that guy a lesson last night." Jennie said. "Oh okay." Baekhyun said. Jennie nodded and went to go take a shower. Baekhyun smiles and blushes a little as he thinks of Jennie's actions. Baekhyun goes into the room and lays onto the bed. Jennie finished showering and entered the room in her towel. "Hey uhm can you like get out!?" Jennie yelled. Baekhyun snored and Jennie just frowned. She walked over to Baekhyun and shook him to wake up. "GET OUT!" Jennie shouted. "Just change in the bathroom!" Baekhyun yelled at her. "Dude you need to get bandages on these bruises." Jennie said and held his face. "You need to mind you own business." Baekhyun said. "Well jeez! I thought we were being nice to each other." Jennie pushed his face. She grabbed her clothes she needed and went into the bathroom to change. After she finished changing she came back out to the room. "Hey punk we need to go shopping for my dress and your suit." Jennie said. *snoring* Jennie went over and jumped onto the bed. "GET UP!" Jennie shouted. "Five more minutes mom." Baekhyun whined. "I'm going to be your mom if you don't get up and I will whack you!" Jennie yelled. "Shhhh." Baekhyun said and pulled Jennie onto the bed with him. He had has arms around her and she tried getting out of his arm. "Let go of me!" Jennie yelled. "Bacon why aren't soft? (reffering to his stuffed bear)" Baekhyun asked. "Bacon? Who the hell is Bacon!? Let go of me!" Jennie yelled. Baekhyun didn't let her go and Jennie punched his stomach really hard. "Ow!!" Baekhyun groaned in pain and let go of her. "Get the hell up we have things to do today." Jennie said. "Why were you in-" "JUST GET UP! We don't have much time!" Jennie yelled. Baekhyun grabbed his keys and walked out after Jennie. She was outside waiting beside his car and he stared at her. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Hurry we need to go meet my parents at the wedding dresses place." Jennie said. "I know that but I never said you can get a ride from me. Don't you have a driver?" Baekhyun asked. "Oh okay then I didn't even want to ride with you anyways. Let me call him right now." Jennie said. "It's fine just get in." Baekhyun said. "Hello Mr. Jeon! Can you come pick me up from the house?" Jennie asked. "Yes ma'am I am on my way." Mr. Jeon said. Jennie hanged up and Baekhyun was still waiting for her to get in. "Get in." Baekhyun said. "No Mr. Jeon is already coming." Jennie said. "Okay then." Baekhyun got into the car and left. "Stupid jerk!" Jennie shouted. 

Jennie arrived at the place she was supposed to arrive at a hour ago. "Thanks Mr. Jeon." Jennie said. "Anytime but I can't pick you up after you finish I have to go to Incheon." Mr. Jeon said. "It's fine." Jennie said. "Have a nice day Miss Jennie." Mr. Jeon said and drove off. Jennie walked in and didn't find Baekhyun anywhere. "Excuse me ma'am but has Mr. Byun Baekhyun arrive yet?" Jennie asked. "No and you must be Kim Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter