Chapter Eight

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was showering and then heard the toilet flush. "GET THE HELL OUT!!!!" Jennie shouted. Jennie stopped showering and wrapped her towel around her body. She walked out to the room, Baekhyun was sitting on the bed, and quickly ran back into the bathroom. "Move!" He pushed her out the way. Jennie walked after him and found him throwing up into the toilet bowl. "Ahahaha! That's what you get!" Jennie walked back out. Jennie started to get dressed and waited for Baekhyun to walk back out but he never did. "Are you just going to stay in there and not shower!?" Jennie yelled. She walked in and found Baekhyun passed out on the floor she ran towards him and he was sweating a lot. She grabbed him and carried him to the bed. "I shouldn't put a blanket on him since he is very warm..... ughh! I hate my life!"  Jennie though to herself. She took his shirt and pants off leaving him in his boxers. Jennie wet a towel and ran back to put it on his forehead. "Ahh that will do it." Jennie said. "I'm c-c-cold." Baekhyun coughed. Jennie got the blanket and covered his body. She went out to the living room and was receiving a text message from Jaebum:

Jaebum: Hey so at 4  I come to pick you up for our first date?

Jennie: Technically this would be our second date

Jaebum: Well it's our first date as a couple is what I meant.

Jennie: Can we re-schedule?

Jaebum: Re-schedule!? What for did something happen?

Jennie: The bastard had drink posioning and he seems really sick. 

Jaebum: Who cares!?

Jennie:  I might not like this guy but I'm not heartless. I'll text you later he's waking up.

Jennie set her phone down and went to check Baekhyun. "Hey Baekhyun are you okay?" Jennie asked "Mhmmm." Baekhyun whined. "Never mind just keep resting." Jennie said. She went back out to cook him soup. "Man I really wanted to go on that date than take care of this loser!" Jennie thought to herself as she keeps cooking. After cooking the soup she poured some into a bowl and got water for Baekhyun. She put them in a tray and walked to the room with it. Baekhyun was still sleeping, she set the tray down, and went to wake him up. "Baekhyun get up." Jennie said. "Hmm?" Baekhyun sighed. "Get up you need to eat the soup to feel better." Jennie said. Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly and sat up. "How can I trust you? What if you posioned it?"Baekhyun asked. "Just shut up and eat." Jennie said. "But I'm too cold." Baekhyun shivered. Jennie grabbed the bowl and held out the spoon with soup in it for him to eat. "Open your mouth." Jennie said. He opened his mouth but before putting the spoon into his mouth she blew onto it and then put the spoon into his mouth. He slowly ate it and finished it quickly after realizing it was good. After feeding him how many spoonful of the soup she helped him drink the glass of water. "Why are you helping me?" Baekhyun asked. "What? Just stop talking and eat." Jennie said. "No I want to know why you are helping me when I've been jerk to you." Baekhyun stopped her hand. "Because I'm not heartless and my parents would be mad if I left you to die alone." Jennie said. "But they wouldn't have known. I wouldn't have told them." Baekhyun said. "Well it's too late now because I did have plans but I had to take care of you. Now open." Jennie said. Baekhyun smiled inside and opened his mouth. 

Rose´ was in a bar drinking by herself but then Hanbin arrived and sat beside her. "Rosé what-" "Leave me alone Hanbin." Rosé said. "Please I'm sorry for what I did. Please baby you're the only one for me." Hanbin said. "Get the hell away from me!" Rosé yelled. "No." Hanbin said. Rosé rolled her eyes and went to dance with a guy she found on the dance floor. "Uhhm?" The guy said. "Just dance with me." Rosé said. He shrugged and danced with her. Hanbin just stared from far in anger and grabbed a drink.

Baekhyun woke up and found Jennie sleeping on a chair beside the bed with her head laying on the table. He sat up and carried her onto the bed then covered her with the blanket. He didn't want to piss her off in the morning so he got on to the floor and fell back to sleep.

Rosé was dancing with the same guy and he had his hands all over her. Hanbin was really mad watching the guy touching Rosé's body. He pushed the girls that was all over him away and walked towards Rosé. He pulled the guy away from Rosé and pushed him away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter