Love is anywhere

Was this stranger really my lover!?

Seungwan opened her eyes and noticed she was lying on the grass under a tree, the scenery was beautiful and peaceful, tons of trees and a lake, she felt how the wind blew against her own skin.

 

She heard some steps, she looked over to see the most beautiful woman walking towards her with the brightest smile drew on her face, Seungwan couldn’t help but smile as well.

 

When she got there, she sat next to Seungwan and carefully placed the girl’s head over her lap with a hand running through Seungwan’s hair.

 

“I wish I could stay this way the rest of my life, with you next to me Joohyun” Seungwan raised a hand and placed on Joohyun’s cheek, the latter blushed because of the girl’s words.

 

“Me too, Seungwan, the only thing we can do is trying to survive and wait for a miracle” Joohyun said leaning closer and kissing the tip of Seungwan’s nose.

 

“No matter what happens, I’ll protect you Joohyun, even if I have to give my life for it” but before Joohyun could reply, Seungwan changed her position surprising the girl, she took Joohyun by her waist pushing her towards making her fall above her, Seungwan’s hugged her tightly.

 

“I don’t want you to say anything about what I just told you, I only want to enjoy the time I have with you” Joohyun understood what Seungwan meant, she was blushing and she felt shy, but despite that, she kissed Seungwan right on her lips.

 

They kissed for a while and when they parted they were both lying on the ground, Joohyun resting over girl’s chest while Seungwan had her arms around around Joohyun protecting her.

 

“We’ll go to hell Seungwan” Joohyun suddenly said, Seungwan chuckled before sighing, she held her even closer and said.

 

“You know, even if that happens, I will never leave your side, I’ll stay with you even in hell and until it freezes” Seungwan felt how the other’s lips were placed on her jaw and smiled.

 

Just when Seungwan was about to kiss Joohyun’s head, her sight started to blur and felt like she was passing out, suddenly she opened her eyes again and looked around, it was just a dream and Joohyun was in it once again, she groaned and ran a hand through her hair, the dream felt so real, but it confirmed it, Joohyun looked exactly like Irene, they were just identical, this time there was no doubt about it.

 

Wendy grabbed her phone, it was just 10 a.m., she opened her contacts and stared at Irene’s for a while, you can do it Son Seungwan, she even said she’ll be looking forward you to contact her, a good morning message would be nice, she debated internally.

 

She finally got brave enough and sent a message to the girl, she thought it was impossible, but she felt so drawn towards her, Irene was so attractive and a really nice person, even though she’s only seen her twice.

 

To: Irene.

Good morning Irene, I hope you had a nice sleep, have a nice day! :) .

 

Just when she sent the message her room’s door opened abruptly giving her a small scare.

“Yah! Wendy Son Seungwan! Would you like to explain why the hell you left me sleeping in your car the whole night!?” Wendy chuckled, she had already forgotten she left her poor friend in her car.

 

“Sorry Seul, but my back hurt and I couldn’t carry you up here” Wendy explained, she actually felt kind of sore after her effort carrying Joy to Irene’s apartment and then she just carried Irene like nothing, but of course, she had to show off, obviously she wasn’t going to tell Irene she felt a little bit tired, she wanted Irene to know she was strong, I’ll have to go more to the gym, the girl thought.

 

“But you could’ve tried to wake me up!’ Seulgi pouted, Seungwan sighed and shook her head then proceeded to pat her friend’s arm.

 

“We know how you get whenever someone wakes you up from your beautiful deep sleep” before Seulgi could reply, Wendy’s phone made a noise, she quickly looked at the notification and, indeed, it was Irene’s reply to her message, Wendy smiled widely soon forgetting again about her friend’s presence.

 

From: Irene.

Good morning Wendy, I slept well, I hope you did as well, and thanks! Have a great day too.

 

Wendy just couldn’t hide her happiness, she wondered for a second if it would be okay if she told Irene about her dream, not every single detail, but just the part that she looked exactly like Joohyun, but if she did Irene would think Wendy was crazy.

 

“Is it Irene?” Seulgi asked snapping Wendy out of her thoughts, she nodded now thinking if she should ask Irene out for lunch.

 

“You know, now I get why you’re so into her” Wendy frowned and glared at Seulgi, she was afraid her friend would be into Irene as well.

 

“But, just for your information, her friend, Joy, is more my type and I won’t deny that she kind of attracts me” she felt relieved to hear that.

 

“And if you really like Joohyun, why don’t you ask her out? Just a normal outing to grab lunch or something before taking the next step”

 

“I know Seul, I really want to, but I also don’t want her to think I’m a creep” Wendy replied but suddenly she heard someone on the front door, the two girls went to open it and to their surprise it was Taeyeon with a 17 year old by her side.

 

“I’m back and I brought Yeri with me, I hope you remember her” Taeyeon spoke, Yerim is Taeyeon’s little sister, she was a quite energetic girl who for some reason always got into trouble.

 

“Of course they remember me, especially Wendy, how can she forget about the little sister of the girl she does all those dirt-” the older one covered her sister’s mouth, when Wendy heard that she felt embarrassed, that’s definitely something Irene must never get to know about, why do I suddenly regret everything.

 

“Kim Yerim! You’re still young to say such things, besides we’ve done absolutely nothing for a while” Taeyeon tried to excuse herself, Wendy just facepalmed herself while Seulgi just laughed at the awkward situation her friends were in.

 

“It’s good to see you again Yeri” Seulgi patted the girl’s shoulder, Yeri smiled at her.

 

“I thought you were going to arrive tomorrow” Seungwan spoke trying to avoid the awkward atmosphere caused by the youngest one.

 

“So did I, but I didn’t know my parents were going on a vacation and they were leaving today, that’s why the satan’s spawn will be staying with us for a week” Yeri just frowned and stuck her tongue out.

 

“What about your other sister, Hyoyeon?”

“She had a business trip so she couldn’t take care of Yeri, by the way Wendy, could you do me a favor?” Wendy raised an eyebrow and nodded.

 

“I arranged a meeting with a new client this monday, but I totally forgot I had to go to Kwon Yuri’s company to another meeting with someone just to take some notes and details on the project, so I wanted you to take my place”

 

It was finally Monday, their beautiful weekend just ended, it was 9 a.m. and Wendy just woke up just to be greeted with the rush and pressure since she forgot the meeting at Yuri’s corp was at 10 a.m..

 

Wendy quickly took a shower and got dressed, Taeyeon and Yeri were still sleeping on the couch, they stayed up last night playing video games, pretty sure Taeyeon just made me go to her meeting because she wanted to sleep more, she thought.

 

She finally got out and drove to the meeting, thankfully the building wasn’t far, she couldn’t be late to the meeting of the most important client they’ve had so far, she parked her car and rushed in.

 

Wendy took the paper Taeyeon gave her with all of the information of the meeting. Park Bogum, 5th floor, meeting room-E, she made her way towards that floor and she asked the floor’s receptionist for the room, she guided her to it, it was a small room with just one board and a table for five people, she told her Bogum would be there soon.

 

The girl just sat to wait, she played with her phone to kill time, she forgot to send Irene a morning message, she sent it one yesterday as well, but today she was too late she couldn’t. But her thoughts were snapped away when the door loudly opened.

 

“Sorry I’m so late, there was an inconvenience and I couldn’t make it sooner” a familiar female’s voice spoke, Wendy turned to see the person and her eyes widened when she saw the beauty entering the room.

 

“Irene?!”

 

A/N: sorry it took a little bit longer to update but I had college stuff to do, but I managed to write a chapter even if it was pretty rushed, might edit it later, thank you all for reading! I appreciate your support