Dreams Never End

Was this stranger really my lover!?

“Seungwan, please, don’t ever leave me” the girl who was in my arms said, I hugged her tighter and ran one of my hands through her delicate hair.

“I will never do that Joohyun” I replied, I felt how she separated a little bit so she could look at my eyes, I looked at her as well, and definitely, she was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my whole life, she deserved the best and I knew I would protect her with my life.

 

We were smiling, that tiny and sweet smile of hers made her way prettier than she already was, her eyes which were like diamonds and so breathtaking, anyone would instantly fall in love with her, just like a did, and just like magnets our heads started to lean towards each other until our lips locked in a warm and passionate kiss, I placed my hands on her waist and I felt how Joohyun’s hands wrapped around my neck.

 

When we finally ran out of breath we separated, I wanted this moment right to be eternal, to have her in my arms, to have such intimate moment and to see her smile forever. I suddenly felt her hands on my cheeks, Joohyun was blushing, she leaned closer and pecked my forehead.

“I love you Seungwan” she confessed, I was so surprised yet I never felt so happy, I smiled brightly and also placed one of my hands on her cheek caressing it.

“I love you too Joohyun, I love you so much” I was being sincere towards her, but right after I said that while waiting for her response I felt how pretty much everything started to blur.

 

I opened my eyes, I was lying on my bed, a ray of light went through a tiny space between the window and the curtain, everything was a dream, I felt frustrated and dizzy, I looked down at myself, I was only wearing my underwear.

 

When I was about to get up I felt someone cuddling on me wrapping their arms around my waist and placing their hand right under my neck, I looked over the person and realisation hit me, it was just Taeyeon who was also only wearing a bra.

 

“So… Who’s this girl Joohyun you were mentioning quite a lot while you were sleeping? Do you happen to be cheating on me Wendy Son Seungwan?” she spoke with a sleepy voice, I sighed and let out a small laugh.

“We both know that there’s nothing between us, just certain benefits” I replied as I hugged her.

 

“You’re quite right about that, but that still doesn’t answer the main question, who’s Joohyun, I’ve heard you several times before mentioning her in your dreams and only there, because as far as I’m concerned you don’t know or met any girl named like that”

 

I closed my eyes recalling the beautiful dream I just had, the woman’s beauty was just ethereal.

 

“If I knew who she is I would tell you, but to be honest, I’ve only seen her in my dreams and it because she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve seen”

 

“So it’s really just a dream” she said and I nodded.

“But the best and yet worst thing is that it feels so real, as if it actually happened, I used to have really vivid dreams when I was a child, though just a few were beautiful like this one, most of them were more like a nightmare, I was in some kind of war, everything was a mess, I stopped dreaming of that as I grew older, but when I was younger sometimes I would wake up feeling scared or anxious” I told her.

 

“That’s strange, do you think you were dreaming about your past life?” I laughed.

“Don’t tell me you believe in that kind of things”

“Of course I don’t, but who knows, maybe that’s your case” I shook my head, just by hearing that I knew it was already stupid.

 

“I bet it’s just my head messing with me” I replied strongly convinced, after all, I’ve had tons of problems ever since I was a child.

 

Taeyeon started to get up but not without leaning in and kissing me on the corner of my lips, she went to get her things to take a shower.

 

I grabbed my phone and saw two missing calls from my mom, I sighed, I didn’t want to call her right now, I looked at the time, it was already 8:30 a.m., we were late for work, I got up and grabbed my clothes.

 

“Taeyeon! Do you want to save water and time?” the girl turned back to look at me and smirked.

“There’s no even need on asking that” I chuckled and went after her.

 

After we were done showering, we ate breakfast as fast as we could and went straight to our work place, we still arrived five minutes late.

 

“About time girls, Jisoo went to meet a client and Moonbyul is in the other room getting printing some stuff” a guy named Heechul told us, he and with another three girls, named Amber, Moonbyul and Jisoo, work with us in this small architecture office.

 

I went to my desk, I had many papers to complete, i turned my pc on to start working on them but I was soon distracted by Amber scolding Taeyeon.

 

“Yah! Wendy! Tell your girlfriend to pay more attention to the measurements of the building” I just rolled my eyes.

“You all know that we are nothing” I replied annoyed, Taeyeon laughed.

“She hasn’t found the girl of her dreams” when I heard that my face went red, I perfectly knew what she was talking about.

 

“Well, at least the girl of my dreams didn’t leave me unlike someone’s” I shot back at Taeyeon.

“Ouch! That hurts Wan” she pretended to be hurt my words, even though I knew she actually misses her ex so much.

“It’s okay Taeng, don’t worry, it’s not your fault that Tiffany chose to leave you for Know Yuri” Amber patted her on the back and Taeyeon just groaned.

“And who wouldn’t? I mean she’s rich as hell, she’s the CEO of one of the best known companies and she has such a nice body” Moonbyul spoke entering the room.

 

“I might not have as much money as she does, but I have enough so Tiffany could live pretty well and my body is just as nice as hers!” Taeyeon tried to defend herself.

“Yeah, sure, whatever you say midget, Wendy, since you’ve seen things we all here haven’t, is Taeyeon’s body as nice as Yuri’s?” Amber shamelessly asking me, I furiously coughed and blushed so hard.

 

“I-I’m not the right person to answer that” when I said that everyone started to laugh except for Taeyeon who was sulking.

“Wendy-ah! Am I really that bad!?” I want to be buried alive now, I decided to ignore them and decided to focus on my work.

 

If only dreams were reality, If only Joohyun was here with me. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to think that I was with her in my past life. But won’t fall for those stupid beliefs.

 

So this first chapter was focused on Wendy's current life, the next one will be about Joohyun's, hope you guys likes it