Chapter 9

We Were In Love (사랑을 했다)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since the dinner with Jaebum, Hanna's days are getting livelier. But not only Hanna, many things changed.

Chaeyoung's behaviour towards Hanna is much worst now. When they were cleaning the classroom, Chaeyoung purposely threw some trash on the part that Hanna already swept. Or purposely bumped Hanna when the said girl was walking. At the canteen, she pushed Hanna and made her stumble but luckily, Yeri was there. Yeri and Chaeyoung almost fought but Hanna stopped them.

Chaeyoung is now grouping with Mina. They always gossip about Hanna behind her back and Hanna's aware of it but she just doesn’t want to confront them.

 

“I really want to hit her face,” Yeri says spitefully.

“Just don’t. I don’t want to separate both of you again. It's really tiring.” Hanna sips her water but suddenly she feels something hitting her head.

“Hey!” Yeri bangs the table and stands up.

Chaeyoung smirks and continues talking with Mina and act like nothing happened.

 

Hanna stops Yeri who's infuriated and determined to face the girl to teach her a lesson. She gives a look at her friend, insinuating she's going to deal it alone, then goes up to Chaeyoung and kicks their table. Everyone turns their attention to her.

“What do you want?” Mina asked Hanna with a cocky tone.

“I think I'm the one who should ask that question,” Hanna calmly replies.

Chaeyoung and Mina ignore Hanna and continue talking and laughing.

Hanna's patience reaches its limit. She kicks their table again and it falls down.

“I really hate to repeat my words,” Hanna whispers a cold tone, eyes darting directly at Chaeyoung.

“Attention seeker,” Chaeyoung mutters and pushes Hanna.

“What?” Hanna feels the rage boiling inside her.

“You are an attention seeker. You act like you hate Sehun but you still keep his pictures. You always act like a victim but actually, you just want to get validated, am I wrong?” Chaeyoung crosses her arms in a challenging manner.

 

At the same time, Chanyeol walks pass Hanna's class. He inquires one of the students there what's happening inside and the student answers.

Chanyeol quickly runs to his class. “Yo Sehun,” 

Sehun who has been talking with Kai and Joohyun turns his head to his friend.

“Chaeyoung is fighting with Hanna in class,” 

Sehun quickly gets up and rushes to Hanna’s classroom.

 

“What are you talking about?” Hanna looks Chaeyoung at perplexed.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. I know that you and Sehun were dating until last year. You guys were lovey-dovey until he broke up with you. You still can’t get over him and you keep asking him to go back to you.” 

Hanna still keeps her con

Please log in to read the full chapter