Chapter 13

We Were In Love (사랑을 했다)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hanna's P.O.V:

 

I am speechless... I don’t know what to say. I can’t blame everything on Joohyun.

I'm sure she did it because she loves Sehun more than anyone. I understand that feeling well.

I keep running and running but I can’t find her. I ask everyone I meet about Joohyun but no one knows where she is. She seems broken the last time I see her.

I hope she's okay...

 

I must find her. I was in her position before. It's the time when I can’t think straight. I'm afraid she will do the same thing I did.

I barely breathe as I run as fast as I can. I ignore every question from the teacher. I just need to find her.

I search throughout the whole building. From classrooms to the school garden but I still can’t find her. I begin to break into a cold sweat. I stumble and almost fall on the stairs. Where could she at?

 

I stop running to catch up my breath and use my head again to remember every possible spot in the school she could probably at once again. Suddenly, the rooftop comes to my mind and I quickly send messages to everyone and dash to that place.

“Please, please, please, don’t let her be there. Please.” I pray.

 

I am here in front of the rooftop entrance. My hands tremble and my legs feel weak. I am shaking to the bones but I need to do this. 

I turn the doorknob and the sun blocks my vision. I quickly rush up some stairs.

When I arrive, she's standing on the edge. I'm really shocked, to say the least. 

 

I need to do something. I really need to think fast.

But before I call her, our eyes meet. Her eyes are full of tears and so does mine.

“Joohyun...” I called her name softly. She shakes her head and gives me an abrupt sign to stop at my current place.

Her grip on the metal railing tightens. She quails like an apprehended kitten. I take a step forward.

 

“Don’t come near me!” She commands while she sobs. I immediately stop. “Stay away from me.”

“Joohyun... I beg you. Get down from there and let’s talk.” I try to calm her down.

Soon, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, and Yeri appear at the rooftop.

All of them are as stunned as me.

“Noona.” The three boys called shout in unison. They attempt to approach her but Joohyun waves her hand fervently as she shakes her head.

“Stay away from me!” 

 

I prevent them to move further. However, I initiate again, walking closer to her slowly.

“If you dare take another step, I will jump!” Joohyun shouts causing me to freeze.

“Noona, plea

Please log in to read the full chapter