Who I Fell For..?

I Wanna Be A Hero {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kidding...not a ChuuVes filler just yet! Maybe you all would like OliVes first..a small tease of it at least!

**POV is switching to Olivia’s in first person!! 
**the time is during Olivia’s first year at LUH (3rd year Yves, 4th year Vivi, 1st year Kimlip. Jinsoul, Haseul, Gowon, Choerry, Heejin, Hyunjin, Yeojin, and Jiwoo are not yet enrolled!

__

 

Tag team battles, I was still new to LUH’s system and things go around. But Sooyoung helped me through the ups and downs. I had water bending powers and really I was questioning why Jinsoul wasn’t here instead of me. Waterbending compared to her is a huge difference.

 

When Jinsoul and I acquired our powers, it was through a training program to awaken powers. The setting being a dojo.

 

Jinsoul and I were like Yin and Yang when we were younger, it still remained the same up until now. We couldn’t live without one or the other, always paired.

 

I guess that was how and why we both acquired waterbending. It stunned everyone practically, even LUH through entrance exams when they looked through my papers.

 

Though we may have both had the power to manipulate water by the power of our hands, there was a difference.

 

In terms of movement, how we summoned, Jinsoul’s technique was fluid and free-flowing, just like how water should be. Versus me, who’s technique was strange yet unique. My movement was short and sharp.

 

While Jinsoul could make water jets with her technique, I could reinforce the water to slice and dice through most things.

 

An added bonus to my abilities as well as Jinsoul’s, we could breathe underwater. Or at least last longer than a minute, both of us were too chicken to see how long we could go.

 

For me what was unique was that I didn’t need much motion, like telepathy, though not entirely, I could move it from one place to another with a flick of my wrist.

 

Jinsoul’s uniqueness to her abilities, she could control multiple volumes of water. From taking in rain like a sponge, gathering water through thin air due to moist air, having the ocean at her side. She was unbeatable. Water was literally a part of her.

 

The major downfall to mine, and reasons why it’s probably better people had their own power, is that I could only use little amount of water. Water was a tool to me. I’d have a bottle of water equipped and literally that was all I could use.

 

Water is a weapon for me. Like I said, I could reinforce the water pressure technically. I could have it so I could cut, dig, or pelt at things. Useless in most ways. Aside from being a tool and barely having to move to use it, the redeeming quality is I could heal or sustain wounds.

 

I don’t know if I didn’t have enough concentration or will, but I couldn’t think of any reason why I couldn’t handle more than a bottle of water. When I tried to copy Jinsoul creating waves across the water, I made small ripples. Although when I tried again with the small amount of water, I made those waves easy.

 

Let me tell you though, when we stuck together, we could probably use all the water in the ocean to wipe out the planet. We splitted a lake once in half and honestly that let alone is why I stuck onto Jinsoul more.

 

It was obvious Jinsoul was better than me in terms of controlling water. How I enrolled first versus her is beyond me now. She’s been attending regular highschool since.

 

Anyway, back to the battlefield. It was the plains, filled with many, many hills and the staff was kind enough to insert little ponds for me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter