It's Complicated But..

I Wanna Be A Hero {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a slight filler since I'm going to be busy the next few days!!

_______

“You know, you just got lucky! If it weren’t for you, I could’ve passed in Section C!”

“Has anyone ever told you to respect your elders?”

“Says you! I’m older than you by 2 years!”

“Age doesn’t matter here in this school, idiot. You’re a late bloomer and I’ve been in here for 5 years and still counting. So what do you expect? I have experience.”

“Yeah right, cheater!”

 

A stinging feeling lingered on the former’s cheek. She held her cheek, rubbing it to ease the pain. “What an , in the bathroom too.” She mumbled to herself.

 

She looked in the mirror, this Loona Hero Year 5 had excused herself from history class to simple get some ‘fresh air’, to clear her mind. Though she didn’t show it, the entire entrance test for the execution team had her stressed.

 

“Get it together, Hyejoo.” She patted her face with both hands. A light snicker arose from her, “Right, they changed it to Olivia now.” Hyejoo sighed again, her eyes staring deeply into her own reflection. Not even her attention was disturbed when a girl with doe like eyes entered the washroom to wash her hands.

 

“Excuse me but uhm..” Her voice finally caught Hyejoo’s attention. She turned to her and looked at the other’s dripping wet hands, her eyes were focused on the paper towel dispenser she was blocking.

 

“Ah, my bad.” Hyejoo shifted away from the sink to allow the brunette before her to pass. Hyejoo’s gaze lingered to study the girl. Her slightly curled brunette hair tied into a high ponytail, bangs hiding her eyes that weren’t focused on Hyejoo. She wore a white blouse that was cuffed at her mid forearm, with a black skirt and boots to complete it.

 

She recognized her once she got this look, she was one of the girls that passed in section B of the entrance test. Hyejoo could only remember that she was a 2nd year.

 

“So uh..” the girl before her began again, “You looked troubled, is anything the matter?” Hyejoo gave a smile, to reassure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter