Sneaking In This?

I Wanna Be A Hero {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a rather LipSoul filler to quickly progress things like...real quick. I'll jump far into the future like this every so often. Even though my main focus was supposed to be ChuuVes, next chapter will also be a filler in for them then proceed with their first official mission together yeah?

“Jinsoul, have a moment?”
“Not much, you know we have to train the others right?”
“It’ll be real quick, promise.”

Jinsoul bit her lip, looking back to the training site. My0 had ViVi to aide them, maybe just a minute or two with the other blonde wouldn’t hurt.

It had been two months into their training,  one and a half months before the new teams would be discharged for their first mission. Everyone knew the routine to things. At least then Vivi grew confident in how the newer squads progressed in teamwork, power, and focus.

 

She noticed Jiwoo growing each day, in terms of her growth in plants. She’d become resistant to poisonous effects and learn how to dodge easier and not simply rely on shields.

 

Hyunjin too, she wouldn’t have to keep using illusions to always mask her powers in action. That way when she attacked, it was faster and effective.

 

Yeojin? She learned how to master the animals she shifted too. Being a mouse that was able to sneak around enemies. Being a frog leaping everywhere to avoid incoming shots. Or being an eagle to swiftly and effectively reach places.

 

She acquired the ability to, with enough concentration, become fantasy like creatures. Like a dragon for instance, she may have nearly burnt Olivia if it weren’t for Jiwoo bringing up a wall of the muddy terrain underneath them.

 

Choerry, otherwise as Yerim, knew how to take over shadows without having the original organism deceased. Her shadows could multiply easily so her attacks weren’t always defensive instead of being offensive.

 

Heejin, as Vivi had studied, had enhanced senses and telepathy. Her hearing became much sharper as well as her vision. She could predict incoming attacks and defenses and coordinate My0 and MaBl to executing mutants in virtual training.

 

Olivia? Vivi knew her back then, they were classmates in their strategy class. But her bloodbending scared her. All it was a glance and mutants were doing her bidding left and right, whether it’d be killing each other or resting themselves in cages.

 

This was overpowered still to everyone else, but there were days Olivia had a blasting headache and couldn’t fight. This is why she was told to learn how to fight physically, with either blunt weapons or hand to hand. Heejin would be aiding her in these areas. Overall, Vivi is impressed.

Today was focused on training until you dropped dead, or that’s how Haseul used to joke to some. It was no matter considering that the arena was all virtual. They’d get a well deserved excuse out of other classes for that Friday.

“Okay fine, what is it?” Jinsoul disengaged the health gadget, which obviously made the loudest buzzer sound that Jinsoul checked ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter