Class changes

New girl

Sinb pov

I woke up to music playing. I tried opening my eyes to get up to go to school. I had my headphones on listening to different kpop songs all night and my head phones was all over my hair. I didn't want to wake up at all but i had too. 

I opened my eyes and slowly got up to the edge of the bed to strech. It took me 5 minutes to strech i strech like a cat tbh. I tried keeping my eyes open while i changed. I changed into a white t-shirt that said some random sayings and i put on my blue jeans. Along with that a white hoodie i just bought from adidas. 

I was changed i put my black shoes on and was about to walk to the bathroom when my phone ringed meaning a text or notification i debated whether to check it or not but i decided i didn't really care i jist wanted to sleep so i walked to the bathroom 

I fixed my hair, washed  my face and applied face products to prevent acne , washed my teeth and i dont put make up on so cross that off and i brushed my teeth. After i came out i went to pick up my phone and go downstairs to eat breakfast i opened my phone and saw something that made my eyes widen.

Snapchat

Message from Jung Yerin

I got so nervouse on opening it not knowing what to expect. I opened it and i smiled.

Jung Yerin:have a good day at school😊 and don't forget to meet me at the cafe after school im looking forward to meeting you🤗

I smiled so wide i think my jaw broke and my cheeks were blushing. I ran downstairs i had a bunch of energy at this point happy to start the day. I admit i had forgotten about the meeting today with yerin. 

"Mom! Dad! Im not coming home af-" i stopped to look around for my parents but they weren't anywhere. I soon realized dang it sinb you forget they moved to the China last week aish girl you gotta remember stuff. 

Anyway i just walked to the kitchen and made myself a cereal and ate it while watching my favorite band big bang preform. Then i look at the time. 7:30? 7:30!!!! School starts in 10 minutes. I grab my backpack and run

I ran lile naruto all the way to school. School is 5 minutes away from my house. I ran without stopping and when i got there i wanted to avoid a tardy so i went through the back where my friends would be in. I went in to the school and my friends where there. "Sinb" called out sowon.

"Talk later late for class" i yelled running to class. I got to my class and sat down good thing the teacher hadn't came yet. I took a seat and sighed in relief. The class was so boring i nearly fell asleep. 

The next class i had was science. Me expecting to be another boring class i got up and went to my locker now on my way to class again. I sat down and looked at the clock. Then the teacher comes in with a girl. I take a good look and omg. Its the new girl. 

"Class due to some changes Jung Yerin will join our class from today forward" he said and he sat her down in the front will ill be able to get a good look of her. Class just got better i say to myself.