Hang out

New girl

Sinb pov

I couldn't focus on the teacher scratching the board up with her geometry, lines and angles. All my eyes saw in front of me was  yerin. Im starting to believe i actually like like yerin. But i can't like the popular girls no. I have a reason why i can't. I spaced out i couldn't hear anything and everything was blurry except yerin. How beautiful she looks her white milky skin. I want her. 

"Sinb!" I jumped at the sudden yell i heard from mr.lay. I looked up and looked around the room seeing everyone's pair of eyes staring at me. I look back at yerin and see her brown orbs looking at me as well.

*Clears throat* " yes?" I say sitting up straight and looking at him. " Ive called on you like 4 times why aren't you paying attention?" He ask putting the ruler down. I didn't want to tell him i was staring at yerin the whole time. I had to think of something quick. "Um i was looking at the ducks outside what a beautiful creature huh?". I say looking out the window.

Everyone giggles at what i said. "Well then how do you solve a pythagorean theorom?" He asked. Uh i hate how he quizzes me when he clearly knows that i don't know i wasn't paying attention. " Well if we take a look at the right triangle we see that 2 of the sides have a equation but one is missing and we have to find it out. So we call each side a,b,c. We mutiply a squared first then b squared and after getting both of the answers add the together and square root the answer into it becoming the answer c."

He seemed suprised and i was already hiding my head under the table from feeling like i got it all wrong yerin mist think im a idiot. Suddenly, everyone started clapping while the teacher smiled at me. First time he ever smiled in the past 600 years huh? "Good job sinb you know these stuff already then?" He asked.

"Well i have a after school school that i go to i learn more about math" i said. "Good i think you'll be a good tutor then for the kids who struggle." He said looking away. He taught again and i got lost in yerin again. The bell rang and everyone left as i put my books in my backpack about to walk out. Mr. Lay called me.

I turned around many thoughts in my head. "Yes?" I asked nervously. He giggled and replied "i saw you staring at yerin" he said. Since teachers don't really tolerate gay people around school they usually give us detentions for being gay yes i did say most people were cool with gays but only the students. "Please don't give me a detention" i begged.

My parents don't know im gay yet. I don't want to disappointed them because of my uality. I don't want to be rejected by them im afraid to tell them. "Im not i just want you to know if anything happens or someone says something to you you can come to me. Im not like the other teachers i don't see anything wrong with being gay. Everyone deserves a happy ending" he said walking to the door.

"Hey you watched love,simon didn't you?" I asked giggling at the qoute he just stole from the movie. "Indeed i did" he said walking out.  Well indeed mr.lay is different and one of the best teachers. I walked out of class to my locker. Just a few more classes and school is over. 

2 classes later.

Finally lunch time im starving i grabbed my lunch and ran down the stairs to the cafeteria. Accidentally, bumping into someone i turn around and apologized I'm sorry i wasn't looking where i was going. Turns out i bumped into yerin by accident she smiled at me and replied "its okay sinb" touching my shoulder and walking away. 

My heart beats fast everytime shes around why. I can't fall for her i just cant. I sat down at my table wih the rest of the girls. I took out my sandwich and my water. I left my snacks in the bag as i ate. "So sinb we were thinking of hanging out today you want to join us?" Sowon asked. I didn't want them to know i was going out with yerin not like a date but to hang out.

"Im busy today sorry" i said looking at them they are good at detecting lies. There like the next FBI in the future. "Well i guess its just eunha, umji and me today" said sowon cheering like its going to be fun. Then i realized wait what about yuju?. I turned to look at yuju and she started speaking. "Actually, count me in as well the person i was meeting canceled it because she has something important to do" she said. "Whoo it's going to be fun" said eunha laughing.

I smirked at yuju hearing a "she". "So yuju you have a girl in mind? Who's that special girl? " I ask teasingly. Yuju just blushes and says "no one stop teasingg" as she blushes more. Then i hear someone smack the table. "I lost my appetite iI'l see you guys later" said umji leaving the table with her lunch bag.

"What the hell wrong with her?" Asked sowon confused of the situation. I knew right away why umji was asking this way. She's jealous that yuju has a secret "someone" shes seeing right now. Tbh i would be jealous if my crush was seeing someone too. We were all wondering who that someone that yuju is seeing is. Can it be someone in her basketball team? Girly girls? We are so curious. 

My phone rang and i took it out eating the last piece of sandwich while checking my phone. Oh i have something else to do as well today besides hanging out with yerin. I did want to hang out with yerin i didn't want to cancel this hang out so i decided to go there after hanging out with yerin.

We soon parted ways to our classrooms and learned as always 2 more classes and we hang out. The first class i have after lunch is history nothing new there i have that class with umji but she cares so much about grades she ignores me during class. The second i have class with mina i also have her in the same class with yerin. Omg i ignored her today wthhh. 

I ran to class and i saw mina walking to class so i ran behind her and put my arm around her. "Hey there mina" i said smiling at her. She smiled back at me "hey sinb". We took a seat and we started talking about school and hobbies and when we will hang out together shes very nice and friendly. Class ended and we said goodbye. I ran to the entrance of school waiting for yerin.

I waited and waited and no sign of her. I received a text from Yerin. Telling me to go to the back of the school and meet her there.I was about to go when i saw sowon, umji, eunha and yuju together walking they spotted me. "Hey sinb what you doing" asked umji walking over. "Oh im hanging out with crystal just waiting" i said. Crystal is one of the most beautiful girls in school. They've seen me walking by and smiling at each other before. 

So they will believe it. "Okay well illI see you later sinb" she said walking away. After they were far enough i ran to the back of the school. Then i saw her. My heart started beating hard and fast. I went up to her. "Hey why couldn't you just met me at the entrance?" I asked. She nervously responded. "Oh um ig i wanted to see you privately." 

That made feel happy. "We should go get some ice cream and catch a movie how does that sound?" I said and she happily replied yes with a excited tone. On the way to the ice cream store we talked about ourselves. I found out that she likes reading,basketball and pets. We got to the ice cream shop . Yerin bought a banana split and i bought chocolate ice cream.

We walked over to the theatre and were deciding which movie to watch. 

Sinb: scary or romantic? 

She was undecided so i picked for her.

2 tickets for the stranger: prey at night please. I payed and we went in we stopped to get popcorn and soda which i payed and we went inside to watch the movie. We took pictures and goofed around while the movie previews passed. 

Yerin: sinb eat popcorn

Me: no i don't like popcorn

Yerin: cmon eat ittt and I'll do whatever

Me: whatever?  I smirked at the sudden idea.

Yerin: yes

Me: I'll eat it if you go get me gummy bears.

Yerin: ugh fine

I ate it and i gave her money to pay for the gummy bears. She left and i waited patiently i decided to take out my phone and check snapchat and i had a new friend request. 

Snapchat

Mina added you as a friend.

I smiled well how did she find out my snapchat but oh well. I added her and she texted me right away. 

Mina: hey sinb 

Me: hey mina what's up?

Mina: nothing much you?

Me: at the movies with yerin

Mina: oh..well illI let you watch the movie then

Me: thanks ill text you after 

Then i feel something hit me. I see yerin laughing after she threw the gummy bears at me. She sits down and the movie starts. The movie was going great but when i turn to look at yerin shes shaking. 

Yerin: sinb.. im scared

Sinb: its okay im here 

I slowly grab her hand and intertwined our fingers and held her hand she felt better after that i knew cause she stopped shaking. After the movie i drove her to her house we arrived and she opened the door of the car.

Yerin: i had fun tonight sinb thanks for everything.

Sinb: no problem i did have fun to- 

Yerin reached over and gave me a peck on the cheek before leaving. I saw her go to her door opening it and she turned around smiled and waved goodbye. I was so confused at the kiss on the cheek and my heart nearly exploted. 

I soon remember i have to somewhere. I drive there stop at the store near by buy flowers and arrive at the place. 

Midnight that day

Sowon pov.

Why is that girl still out this late? I ask the others. "I don't know sowon maybe shes still hanging out?" Suggested umji. "I don't think so not this late" replied eunha. "Try calling her yuju" i told her but she just frowned. "I did but she didnt answer"  yuju complaining.

"Thats it im going to go look for her" i said as i put my boots and jacket on just then. Sinb walks into her house. "Where were you?" I asked extremely mad. "Why are you in my house?" Asked sinb sounding cold. "We came by after the hang out to see if you wanted to go eat with is but you were still gone" i replied glancing at her with anger.

"Okay" she replied taking off her jacket. " Now answer my question" i said angirly as the members  watch. "Where i always go duh?" She responded 8 soon remembered. "You miss her don't you?" Asked umji getting up and hugging her. Sinb broke down quietly and we all went up to hug her. 

That night we all slept together in the living room so silent and peaceful except the guilt i knew sinb felt.