New friend

New girl

Sinb pov

After surviving 500 hours of boring history, math and korean class. It was finally lunch time. Yess i was really hungry. Just when the bell rang i picked up my stuff and ran to the door when suddenly the teacher out his hand on the door declining me to leave the room.

I was confused "um sir your hand is on the door" i told him he just avoided making eye contact. "Yea i know but the bell doesnt dismiss you go sit down" he said pointing to my seat. I walked back and whispered "go back to your seat the bell doesn't dismiss you i do blabla blah probably why your wife dismissed you from her life" i sat back down as i heard him

"What did you say hwang eunbi?"he asked. I got up smacking my arm on the tables. "I said pro-"i was saying with a cold voice but i felt a hand over my hand and the person  get up. I hecame quiet"Sir, she said she apologizes for getting up before you dismissed us" she said her voice was very smooth and nice.

"Alright thank you mina you are all dismissed" he said leaving the door. I stood there confused her hand on top my hand still. "Why didn't you let me tell him what i actually said" i told her but with a calm questioning voice. She smiled and replied "don't be silly , i don't want your comment becoming a detention for you" she said removing her hand from mine.

My heart fluttered for some reason i mean shes pretty and friendly but i don't know what to feel. "My name is SinB and how come i never seen you before?" I asked before we heard a fake cough coming from the teacher who is staring at us and signaling us to leave for lunch. "Freaking can't you let us finish talking" i said aggressively while this girl took my hand intertwining our fingers and walking away.

The teacher just glared at me as we walked away. "My name is Mina nice to meet you sinb and you kinda never pay attention to the class only to your friends mostly thats why" she said looking down i felt guilty. "I'm sorry" i said as we walked. '''its okay atleast we started talking right?" She said smiling at me. "Yep it is" i said as we arrived at the cafeteria. 

We opened the door and saw everyone i spotted my friends and the new girl at another table with the popular kids. As soon as we entered it was quiet and everyone glared at us. I was confused on why until i look at our hands and they were still together. And she had her other hand touching my arm. 

We quickly let go and before she walks away i ask. "Hey mina i know we just met but can i have your number?" I asked afraid of being rejected. "Sure" she said i gave her my phone and she wrote down her number. "bye sinb" she said returning my phone and touched my hand one more time before leaving.

Everyone was yelling "woahhh" "yay another couple"and more love stuff i was just confused at this point i walked to my table. I sat down and my friends just looked at me i thiught they were mad until. "Yayyyy sinb isnt single anymore!" They all yelled in excitement until. "Guys im not dating her i just met her today" i said taking out my sandwich.

"Then explain why you guys were holding hands?" Said eunha glaring at me with her chubby face. "I have nothing to explain" i munched my food as i replied. The group just eyed me and then started talking about meeting up at the movies later.

Everyone accepted except Yuju. "We will meet here at school at 5pm to walk there all together'' said sowon assuring the time and place. "Um sorry guys i can come along today" said yuju i can tell shes feeling guilty. "Why?'' i asked whats so important she has to do today that she can't come along? "Im meeting someone" she said looking straight at me.

"Who?" Asked curious umji since umji likes yuju she wants to know. "Someone"replied yuju she got up and excused herself and left. I was as confused as the others. "Well that was weird" i muttered and everyone nod their head in agreement. "Well anyway we are gonna have fun right?" Said sowon. "Sorry guys im not going either" said umji i can tell she was upset. "Why?'' i asked 

"I don't feel good but you guys can go have fun" she replied i can see how heartbroken umji was. At this point i didn't want to go either. "Okay im missing out on this one too Im taking care of umji tonight plus i don't want to be stuck with the wonha couple" i said laughing. "Omgg sinb " both replied. The bell rang at this point and we got up to leave. When my phone vibrated.

Jung Yerin: Hey SinB! how are you?

Hwang eunbi : Im good how about you?

Jung Yerin: im good and by the way who was that girl you were holding hands with?

I felt happy that she saw that but in second thiught why would she care ahe wouldnt date me so

Hwang eunbi: oh shes a girl i met today 

Jung Yerin: ah but why were you guys holding hands? 

I didnt want to talk about that so i changed the conversation. I want to meet Yerin in person not just on the phone.

Hwang eunbi: do you want to hang out later? So we get to met each other in person and actually talk?

Jung Yerin: i would love to but i cant today im busy but maybe tomorrow after school?

Hwang eunbi: Deal ill see you tomorrow then

Im happy il get to see her tomorrow and actually talk to her in person but i wonder whats so important than meeting me?

I shook it off and walked to my class i took a seat and looked at the time. 12:30 pm. Well 2 and a half hours left before i leave hell i lay my head down on my desk. "Ughh school" i mumble.