Friend request

New girl

Sinb pov

"Thank you" i said taking the girl's hand. "Your welcome" the girl responded letting go of my hand after picking me up. And guess who that girl was? Dahyun the crazy friend that has had a crush on me since middle school between 8th grade. I walked passed her as i heard dahyun calling me but i ignored it and kept walking.

I had to turn the corner and and the room on the left was my classroom for history first period class. This time i put my phone away to avoid bumping into any other students. As i turned the corner i see a girl walking my direction good thing i payed attention if not i would've bumped into her.

Then i noticed. Oh crap it's the new girl. She had her schedule on one hand and her phone on the other. We made eye contact i waved hi with a friendly smile. She looked at me and smiled. Omg her eye smile, the way her lips curve when she smiles, the way her cheeks turn pink when she smiles. This killed me softly.

She walked passed me and stupid me just stared at her and when i looked in front of me "bam" i hit my forehead on the door of the room. I fell as soon as i got up i looked around to make sure the new girl wasn't around. She wasn't thankfuly. That would've been embarrassing.

I get up and enter the classroom thankfuly again the classroom is empty. I take a seat and i take my phone out and check the time. 7:35 am well only 10 minutes before schools starts. I open my snapchat and the camera is facing me. I notice the big red bump on my forehead. Dang it looks bad. 

I start looking around my classmates snapchat stories. Until i i recieve a notification.

Snapchat

Jung Yerin added you! 

Jung Yerin? Who's that i don't know who that is. It took me a few minutes to think about adding this stranger or not. I finally decided to add Jung Yerin on snapchat as soon as i do. I get another notification.

Jung Yerin is typing....

This is how the conversation went.

Jung Yerin: Hey:)

Hwang Eunbi: Hey um would you mind me asking who you are? 

I didn't want to be rude to this yerin girl tbh.

Jung Yerin: Im the new girl the one you saw in the hall lol.

Hwang Eunbi: oh hi yerin im Hwang Eunbu nice to meet you

Jung Yerin: i know who you are SinB nice to meet you too.

Hwang Eunbi: how do you know my nickname? 

I was so confused how does she know who i am. She just got here.

Jung Yerin: i bumped into a girl i think her name was dahyun she asked if i saw you and i said who where you she described you very well and i knew it was that pretty girl i saw walking to class. 

Jung Yerin: also are you okay ? I heard the big bang after i walked away. 

Now im very embarrassed first i felt very happy at the first messege but not in the second one my face got red.

Hwang Eunbi: yeah im fine thank you tho.

Jung Yerin: that' s good atleast your not injured.

As i saw that messege i rubed my injured head with the big bump.  I wanted to keep talking to her but the bell rang and classmates kept coming in. 

Hwang Eunbi: Hey yerin class is starting I'll text you at lunch time don't get lost around the school😊

I sent it and put my phone away as i smiled to myself. Jung Yerin huh? She's so beautiful.