Feelings

New girl

Sinb pov

To be honest, she is really pretty but who am i to dream of having a relationship with such a beautiful and popular girl like her. She literally just walked in and everyone started screaming for her. I try avoudavo my feelings for people mostly with popular people but that's a whole different story.

I wonder what her name is? Why did she come here? Why is everyone so obsessed with her? I was in a deep thinking about her until i heared "slap" and realized. "OWWWW " freaking sowon hit me on the back. "Oh finally your awake from daydreaming about that new girl" said sowon laughing while putting her arm around eunha's waist

Sowon and eunha had been together since freshman year. Im suprised honestly sowon's relationships never really last i remember when sowon was dating a guy she tried convincing us that shes straight when we can clearly see she was all over eunha.

I decided to bring it up. "Hey guys remember freshman year when sowon tried convincing us she was straight?" I said bursting out laughing. Everyone else started laughing along i nearly cried.Sowon just sat there embarrassed. "Guys that was 2 years agoo okay i was a dumb 14 year old" she said you can see the red under her cheeks. Umji started speaking after controlling her laughter.

"What about Irene last year?" Umji started laughing after but we all sat quiet she noticed and was confused but soon realized why. Sowon told us she was dating Irene so she was technically her ex  this was way before she even started dating Eunha. Eunha hated irene because irene is always trying to steal her things (by things i mean relationships) sowon had a huge crush on eunha but was dating irene at the time.

Sowon was aware that eunha hated Irene so when sowon got the nerve to ask eunha out after she and eunha got together sowon broke up with irene. Eunha didn't know at all that sowon dated irene. Sowon told us not to tell anyone. But here is umji forgetting everything. We sat there in silence. "What did you say?" Asked eunha looking at umji obviously eunha heard her the first time. I can see the anger in eunha's eyes.

Yuju got up. "Hehe well the conversation was fun but we gotta go to class now cmon umji lets go" she said pulling umji up and walking away. Obviously class didn't start yet it starts in 10 minutes. I know what your thinking are yuju and umji dating? Well sadly no, honestly i ship it too but what can i say.  Umji likes Yuju since freshman year she hasnt dated any one cause she only loves yuju. But its unknown if yuju likes umji. Yuju is always dating the pretty girls shes very flirty too i hate it tbh. But when umji sees someone touching her yuju she snaps. 

She turns into satan illI say she gets really angry she even uses me as a punching bag. Anyway back to the sowon thing. I just see eunha staring at sowon waiting for a explanation. I better leave now before i get questions by angry bunny eunha. "I have to go to class guys see you at lunch) i say getting up and walking away.

I walk down the hall i pull my phone out to see whats up on snapchat. So many people posted the new girl on their story. I was suprised honestly but i have to stop thinking about her i swipe over to youtube and look at what i can watch before class starts. 

I turn the corner and accidently bump into someone. I dont know who but we hit both our heads together and i fell. I slowly get up with a hand on my head and my phone on the floor. "I apologize" i heard a voice say as i look they had their hand out to help me up. My heart fluttered.