Lies

New girl

Sinb pov

I opened my eyes and was shortly confused on where I was. I slowly got up and looked around I felt a lot of pain in my knuckles. I see red all over the tombstone and clean it up with my sweater. "I'm sorry..." I get up and walk over to a rock where I take a seat.

I take my phone out and see it's 8:30 pm well I've slept for 4 hours? I probably fell unconscious because of my knuckles as they hurt a lot. I see I have many missing calls and messeges. 12 missing calls from sowon ,15 from Eunha , 26 from Umji, 5 from Yuju and none from yerin. I have a few messeges from yerin atleast and from the members. But why would yerin care she played with my feelings? 

I slowly move my injured hand to press on the messeges. I opened Yerin's messages first. 

From: Yennie💕

Yerin: Sinb where are you?

Yerin: Are you okay?

Yerin: We need to talk

Yerin: Why aren't you answering me?

Yerin: You're making me worried

Yerin: Call me atleast tell me you're okay

Yerin: Where are you? Tell me so I can go get you

Yerin: Sinb answer please

There were more but I'm done with her lies. The lies that broke me. The lies that ripped me apart. Everything with her I'm done. I get up but fall again to the floor. I stay there. I recieve incoming call notification from Yerin. I answer but don't say a word. 

Yerin: Sinb where are you? Are you okay? 

I just listen to her sweet soft voice. Tears crazily falling down my cheeks as I listen to her words. I try saying something but all that comes out is silence nothing. 

Yerin: We need to talk. I'm sorry for hurting you. Tell me where you are please so I can help you. Trust me please. Why arent you answering me?

As I listen to her words , her voice while my injured hand is tightly holding on to my chest where my heart is. My heart is killing me. The tears made a pool of pain around me. All sounds I make are whimpers and sniffs. 

Yerin: Please don't cry, I'm sorry

Yerin: Where are you?

I feel sadness anger at hearing her lie and lie over and over again. I use my free hand to grab my phone and hang up. I'm not going back to the dorm tonight. I stand up and walk away but stop. I look back "im sorry for what I did in the past, I'll come visit tomorrow" i say whispering as I continue walking.

I look at the ground as I walk down the street. Crying my eyes out I hear my phone ringing and don't care at this point I turn off my phone and throw it in my pocket. I use this anger to run run anywhere but away from here. I run without stopping and just sobbing as I run. 

I stop at a hotel and check in. "Would you like me to cure your hand mam you have it injured?" Asks the polite lady in front. "No thanks its okay..." I reply and she gives me my key. I walk to my room and lock the door just lay in my bed and cry. Cry like ive never did before, cry like it's the first time.

Why is love painful? 

Sowon pov

It's been 4 hours since Sinb left to the bathroom and hasn't returned. Where could she be? Is she okay? I understand what she is feeling. I'm angered at Yerin as well. I just want to punch her in the face and yell at her for hurting sinb. For playing with her emotions for everything she did to sinb. 

After sinb left we waited and she didn't come back. We all left the carnival and looked for her but unfortunately couldn't find her. I cried I hope she's okay I called but she doesn't freaking answer whyy. I cry as eunha hugs me tightly as she is sobbing quietly too. 

Yerin has been quiet this entire time. She excused herself earlier to use the bathroom and took a long time there I hate her , I hate her.

But all im worried about is sinb not yerin. 

Eunha , Umji and Yuju headed to bed as I stayed in the couch waiting for sinb to arrive. Yuju inveted yerin to sleep with her but yerin declined as she wanted to wait with me. As soon as yuju left yerin glanced at me. 

Yerin: you should get some rest she'll be okay.

Sowon: You should get your facts straight and realize what you really want before messing with 2 people's hearts 

I don't want her to talk to me. I'm angry and tired. Worried for sinb I want to find her. 

Yerin stayed quiet and just looked at me. I couldn't hold back my anger.

Sowon: You are evil you have no heart. That poor girl loves you she was going to confess to you today but you broke her. Yuju? Really? You were seeing both of them? Woww what a player! Sinb has gone through a lot she wasn't sure in falling in love with you because of what happened 2 years ago. Sinb was a popular girl before we were popular as well. Sinb was just like you she was a player she started dating this girl who wasn't popular but she was pretty and smart. Sinb wasn't greatful for her she would go around making out with other girls, cheating on her until that poor girl found out after she spotted sinb kissing someone else. Sinb, would bail on her for suppose emergencies when Actually she would make out with girls. 

That girl ended up feeling broken and betrayed she couldn't take the pain of knowing sinb played her. She thought that she wasn't enough for sinb. She was worthless to sinb. That night she killed herself and that changed sinb. Sinb felt guilty and cried for night knowing what she caused. She regreted her decisions she regreted not valuing her she regrets not being with her. She visits her grave everyday at night and cries. She became unpopular and promised to never fall in love again. And finally today she was thinking of moving on from the past to ask you out and you play with her. Your just a player yerin she probably feels like its karma for what she did to Mina! 

I started crying and so did yerin. I couldn't take the pain my best friend is in pain. "I'm done" i said walking out of the house. I needed time alone. I walked around the neighborhood thinking all night. "Popular girls are always like this huh?" I asked myself.