Heart break

New girl

Sinb pov 

Its been a few weeks since me and yerin had gone out , hanged out and had fun together. I finally gave in to the fact that I can love again. It's time to move on from the past even though my heart aches thinking about it I'll try. Since I've realized my true feelings for Yerin I decided that today I will confess to yerin. I said opening my eyes

"Good job sinb Hope she says yes" commented sowon giving me a slight shove almost throwing me off the chair. I look over at Umji who is just staring at me not saying a single word. "What do you think Umji?" I ask nervously.

She just stares at me for atleast 6 seconds before responding with a slight serious face. "Honestly, I'm happy you found someone new. A way for you to start over in your love life. But I'm not sure if you'll be able to move on that quick from what happened..." She said going silence again. 

"I'll try I'm not sure either but it's worth a try? I know I promised I would never fall for any popular girls but Yerin is different I feel it. She would understand how I feel" i spoke the words while my heart beated slow because of the sadness I felt thinking of her...

"No sinb you have to move on , yerin might say yes you never know" I said to myself trying to convince myself to not chicken out when I'm asking her. As I walked over to her house I recieved a text from the bunny. 

New message from Bunny🐇

I'm so bored do you guys want to go to the carnival or something?

I was unsure at first but found it as a good idea. Maybe after I ask yerin to be my girlfriend I can take her on a date to the carnival? Good idea sinb! I said to myself smiling to the ground. I finally arrived at her house. I checked throught the reflection of her window to see if I looked good.I took a mint before knocking everything good yes I'm ready.

I nervously knock on the door and wait for a response. But I don't get a response, I knock again this time calling out for Yerin but no response. I was a bit saddened because of this. Where can she be right now? I ask myself. I decided to come back later after the carnival. I walked over to eunha's house expecting everyone to be there.

I knock and the giraffe opens the door for me. "How did it go?" Sowon asks with a grin on her face. "Well... She wasn't home I guess I'll go back later and see if she's home and ask her" I replied casually. I can see disappointment in sowon's eyes. "Aish I was expecting you to be taken by the time you came back" sowon swore jokingly.

"Everyone ready?" Asked Umji coming out of the kitchen with a white t-shirt and some blue jean shorts. "Yes" we all answer I look around and realize we are missing Yuju. "Hey where is Yuju? Is she not joining us?" I ask confused usually Yuju loves going to the carnival she always tells us to never go without her never.

"We invited her and she said she will meet us there with someone she wants us to meet" replied eunha excitedly. "Probably that one "someone" she is always out with we barely see her anymore" Said Umji seriously you can hear the anger in her tone. "Oh well let's go then and meet that special someone" I reply opening the door and heading out.

Sowon at driving so I drove. We were listening and lip syncing to BTS - Let go , Momoland - Bboom Bboom, and more songs we are indeed good actors. We laughed and had fun on the way but all the songs had one thing on my mind the whole way there. Yerin. We arrived I parked the car and we all got out one by one. 

We paid for our tickets and walked around looking for Yuju. We all seperated to find yuju since the carnival is a big place me and Umji went to look by one half of the carnival. While sowon and eunha went looking throught the other half. We looked everyone but caught no sight of her. "Hey umji Let's race and whoever spots her first wins" i proposed. "Okay make the best one win" she replied.

"Ready , set , go" indeed me and umji ran like little kids down that one street. I was ahead so I turned to the left. I soon spot Yuju throwing a basketball ag at the hoop where if you make it you win a stuff animal. "Yuj-" as I was about to call out the machine beeps and I hear a voice I recognize. "Good job you are the best yuju" as the mysterious girl hugs her. I soon caught a glance of the girl and my heart broke into pieces. 

"Yer-Yerin?" I mumble quitely under my breath. All I felt at that point was sadness. All I wanted to do was yell out to Yuju was to let go of yerin. I wanted to run and cry and not look back but I stood there like a statue stupidly staring at them. "Sinb! Sinb! Wait up" I hear Umji yell out. As she runs up behind me, she catches a glance of yuju as well. 

"Hey yuju! Good job sinb you found her first" Umji said. I knew that when Umji would see Yerin by her side she will lose her mind. Umji will explode of jealousy. And she did she saw Yerin look over to me and Umji besides Yuju. I saw that look yerin gave me a look like she barely knew me. 

It just broke me way more. "Hey Guys, where are the rest of the group?" Asks Yuju curiously. She has no idea of my crush on Yerin. She has no idea that the girl that I fell for , the girl that I hung out with after school is right next to her. "Hey yuju!" Called out sowon as she ran up ahead of eunha. Sowon glanced at yuju side trying to see the "mysterious girl" yuju likes and she goes pale. She glances me a worried look while I just look at the ground with a Broken look.

"Hey guys, well I want to present you to Yerin she is a very nice and sweet girl I know for sure you guys are gonna love her" Said yuju intertwining both of their hands. "Hello , I'm yerin nice to meet you" says yerin just waving. I didn't even look at her , I didn't want to look at her or hear her. I just wanted to disappear.

"Are you guys official or just friends?" Sowon asked trying to find out it they are dating or what I know sowon is trying to find a chance for me and yerin to be something. "This will answer your question." Replies Yuju bending one knee on the floor and holding up a necklace she hid behind her back pocket. "Jung Yerin, will you be my girlfriend?" 

Those words killed my heart at the moment. Those were the words I was supposed ask her today. "Yes! Yes!" I hear yerin cry as she runs to yuju's arms. I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave that place immediately. I slightly touched umji's shoulder "I'm going to the bathroom" I said not waiting for a response but walking away.

I ran to the side of the bathroom right through the exit and didn't look back. Why did this have to happen? Is this karma for what I've done in my past? It hurts.... I say to myself as I'm still running. At this point, my legs are aching along with my heart and mind. I enter the mysterious place and fall to the ground crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for being so stupid and foolish. I'm sorry I fell in love again with a popular girl. I'm sorry i broke your promise. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. " I cried while punching the ground. 

I couldn't stop sobbing , I couldn't stop yelling. My fingers were bleeding but not as much as my heart is from all this pain. I let myself go and fall to the floor looking up at the blue sky. I feel tired and sad and end up falling asleep next to here to her.