End of the day

New girl

SinB pov

Finallyyyy school endss. As i walk down the hall to my locker to get what i need for homework tonight and what i need. I open my locker and put away the books i don't need. I hear someone walking right behind me and i ignore it probably someone walking by. Im about to close my locker when i feel someone pull me back by my backpack.

My hand swung the locker door closed not realizing my hand was still inside the locker the locker door crushes my tiny fingers. "OWW!" I yelp in pain as i rib my fingers looking at how red they are. I turn to see the person and it's no other than Umji. "Yah what the hell" i yell as i look up at her since im on the floor now like a baby who got a boo boo.

I notice her face is red as a tomato. "What's wrong?" I ask as i get up. She doesn't look at me at all she just looking at the ground. I try taking a closer look but she grabs me from my backpack once again and drags me out of school over to her house. Im over here looking like a lazy kid who doesn't want to do anything so the mother drags them from their shirt. 

Ya i say as i pull myself off her grip. "Why so angry?" I ask fixing my shirt. Shd stays silent and doesn't even turn around but instead keeps walking. "Fine don't talk to me if you don't want to" i say as i pull out my phone. I start playing Big bangs songs. I start dancing like crazy on our way home. Umji's house isn't far from school. We arrive and she opens the door. She goes in and im right behind her when she closes the door at my face when im about to go in.

This time i did not get injured. "Yah umji let me in" i yell banging on the door i tried the door knob but it was locked. I banged and banged the door rang the door bell for someone to open but no one did. I just sat at her porch and stared at the sky. I got a notification from a instagram user. I don't know who this person is at all. I open the text and see picture. Its a picture of yuju and someone else but i cant see that someone else cause the photo is dark ish. 

You cant even identify who it is. Then it clicked this is probably why umji is mad. And why she left me outside and almost broke my beautiful face and tiny fingers. I got up and knocked on the door again. "Ya umji it isn't my fault that you have jealousy issues you almost broke my face and my fingers its easy for you to get jealousy but its not easy for me tk get new fingers and face" i said but silence. 

I think shea ignoring me at this point so i sit down on the porch. "Ill wait for you to open the door" i say sitting there. I was hungry but didnt leave to get food i have too take care of umji. I start getting tired since i had a long day and my eyes starts to close. Little by little i start seeing a bit of darkness. 

And soon i fall dead asleep. 

A few hours later. I hear footsteps and think its probably mom." Mom im getting up don't come to my room" i say but then i hear "Mom?" I open my eyes and see yuju staring at me like if im a unknown alien on earth. "Oh hi yuju how are you?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Im good and why are you outside?" She asks opening the door. "I was supposed to take care of umji but she locked me out. I say getting up. "Did you eat?" She asked going inside. "Nope not at all" i response streching. "Come inside imma go see where umji is" yuju says on her way upstairs.

I put my backpack down and go to the table. Yuju comes back down and serves me spicy rice cakes and kimchi. I eat and eat cause im so dang hungry. "Yah slow down you will choke" warns yuju with a worried look. "Where's umji?" I ask with food in my mouth since im curious for my friend. "Shes upstairs sleeping" she says picking up her phone.

She is smiling at her phone but at who who is she texting. I focus too much and decide to go back to eating food.

Since, yuju was here that means i can leave now and go to my own house to sleep. I pick up my stuff and say goodbye to yuna. I take a taxi to my house. My house is close too i just didn't feel like walking. I arrive home and jump to my bed. "Im meeting Yerin tomorrow" i think to myself as i lay thers.

Until tomorrow Yerin, the end of the dsy isntwthat horrible