Sejeong's Weird Dream

Dream Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejeong literally just ran a marathon. She collapses on her bed and spread her arms out in a star position, the sweat was still rolling down her face although she patted her face with a towel a million of times. She heaved a long sigh, the other wanted to meet for drinks at the mall but she might have to take a rain-check when she felt her eyelids heavily closing. 

 

——

 

“God Sejeong, wake up!” She felt someone repeatedly shake her in her sleep and woke up to see Sohye wearing a uniform. The last time she remembered their school didn’t have uniforms. She then realizes she wasn’t in her bedroom, she was in a dorm room. 

 

“What the?” The runner mumbled and Somi slaps the rails of her bunk-bed that she slept in. 

 

“C’mon you oldie, we need to get our makeup done.” Somi also wore the same uniform. It was grey blazer over a white collared shirt with a pink tie, she then looks at the pink skirt and high knee socks Somi was wearing. Sejeong almost blushed at the sight and quickly placed her hands over her tinted-red cheeks, was this a dream? 

 

Somi flashes a cheeky smile at her. “Did our unnie think about inappropriate things in her sleep?” Somi wiggled her eyebrows, only to earn a hit from a pot Nayoung was holding. 

 

“Get in the kitchen and eat you two.” She says with no emotion and Sejeong widens her eyes at the pattern she was seeing. Everyone was wearing the same uniform so did that mean Sejeong had to wear that as well? 

 

Somi pouted as she rubbed her head to sooth the pain, but skipped out of the room in joy at the mentioning of food. Sejeong slowly climbs out of her bunk-bed with Nayoung carefully watching her. “Are you okay? You seem odd.” The girl asked and Sejeong was thinking like crazy in her head.

 

Am I okay!? I THINK I JUST WOKE UP IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE! 

 

Sejeong carefully nods, trying to hide the awkwardness, realizing she didn’t know what to do as Nayoung continued to stare at her. Nayoung looks back at her and then at something else in the room, and pointed at the girl’s uniform laid out on Somi’s bed. “The managers got this ironed for you. Put it on so we can perform soon.” The words almost baffled Sejeong. 

 

“P-perform?” She managed to stammer out in disbelief. Nayoung weirdly looks at her. 

 

“Yeah… Like sing and dance.” She stated like it was an obvious fact and Sejeong felt like she was going to pass out. 

 

Nayoung starts to look at her in concern. “Sejeong, you’re looking a little pale…” She walked closer to the girl who was telling for Nayoung to stay in her spot. 

 

“Wait, Nayoung.” She paused and then looked at her uniform. “Where did we get these?” She carefully asked and Nayoung raises an eyebrow in confusion. 

 

“Are you sick?" She looks at her with slight concern. The last thing she wanted was for one of her members to feel unwell for their performance. "They’re from Produce 101, you know the show we were on and competed against each other so that we could debut in a girl group.” She says again like another obvious fact and Sejeong raises her hands in shock. 

 

“GIRL GROUP!?” Sejeong was in a girl group!? All she wanted was to be a professional runner, not a K-Pop idol! 

 

Nayoung nods again for the umpteenth time. “Yes, you even came second out of a hundred girls.” Sejeong eyes roll back from the utter shock and felt herself fainting, surprising Nayoung who quickly caught the girl. 

 

At least, I’ll wake up back in my own comfy bedroom. 

 

——

 

“Is she okay?” Mina asked in concern and Nayoung shook her head at her. 

 

“She kept asking weird questions.” The leader explained and Doyeon resisted the urge to grab a vase of water and pour it all over the unconscious girl. They needed to go on stage in fifteen minutes and the managers decided to bring Sejeong to their venue, hoping that she would feel better. 

 

Sejeong’s eyes fluttered open and she sees all of her friends surrounding her. Their hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter