The boy with red hair

The Last Promise
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoseok turned to look at the others the moment after Suga dragged V out from the dorm. "Wow.. I have never seen V so frustrated before.. He is always expressionless.." Hoseok said in awe.

Jin nudged Namjoon with his arm. "Do you have an idea what is going on here?"

Namjoon rubbed his face with his palm. "I'm as clueless as you, hyung.. You know how V is. He always keeps things to himself. I was as surprised as you when he knew Suga." He muttered with a tired look.

"Didn't Suga's record mention anything?" Jin asked.

Namjoon turned to look at Jin and shook his head. "Not that I know of.. all I have gathered is he lived in a village with his aunt and a young girl. The people he associated the most are the villagers there." 

Right then, the doorbell rang. "That must be the other new kid." He said as he went to open the door.

"Welcome to our humble abode!" Hoseok chirped behind Namjoon but in a breath when he saw the person in front of him. There stood a red-haired boy with his fringe covering his right eye. His right ear filled with five piercings whereas his left ear had three. He looked hot with his black long-sleeved turtleneck and tight-fitting ripped jeans. He had seen this boy in the news countless of times. The heir of one of the richest family in Korea, Park Jimin. The boy who was also known as ruthless as his father. Who knew there will be a day where the Park Jimin would appear right in front of him. It never occured to him that Park Jimin was gifted.

"Humble my ." The red head snorted. He scanned the dorm with a boring look. Everything screamed luxury which was nothing new to him as he always lived in a house which was more luxurious.

Hoseok was dumbfounded. Of course. What does he expect from the ruthless Park heir. A smile? The sky will be raining with unicorns. He then frowned at him. "I was just trying to be nice. You don't have to sound rude."

The boy ignored him. His gaze returned back to the leader. "Kim Namjoon-ssi." He acknowledged the leader coldly and business-like, as expected from the heir of a conglomerate.

"Park Jimin-ssi." Namjoon acknowledged him in return.

Jimin gave a curt nod. "Where's my room?"

"I will show you." Namjoon offered.

"There's no need for it. Just tell me the directions."

"Third floor. The only room on that floor. You will be able to find it."

Jimin nodded without a word and walked past them with his luggage.

"What is the deal with him? Are we invisible?" Jin scowled with his arms folded.

"Told you so. He is very difficult to deal with." Namjoon sighed.

"I have a feeling that the balance of this team will be affected with his presence here. He doesn't seem approachable." Hoseok voiced his concern with a worried look.

"The Head wanted him assigned to us." Namjoon replied as his gaze shifted to Jungkook, who was silent throughout the whole ordeal. He had an unreadable expression.

"Jungkook, what are your thoughts on this matter?"

Jungkook turned to look at Namjoon with a sigh. “White and red. Beautiful combination yet tragedic.” He said as he shook his head. He walked towards Namjoon and patted his shoulder. “It will be difficult, hyung. Good luck in keeping the balance of the team. But I don’t think you will have a problem. Just use your gift.” He smirked then proceeded to walk towards his room.

“That’s…pretty cryptic..” Hoseok muttered.

“That’s Jungkook for you.” Jin deadpanned. “Hey, where are you going? What about breakfast?” Jin called out to Jungkook.

“Call me when everyone’s here, hyung!” Jungkook yelled from his room before he closed the door.

“That brat. He’s not helping at all.” Jin grumbled.

Namjoon frowned. What did that mean? Did he mean the team or the two newcomers? He made a mental note to ask Jungkook later.

 

 

Jimin entered the room. "I have a roommate huh..So troublesome." He muttered when he saw two beds. "That bastard did not tell me I will be sharing a room." He went to unpack his bag when something on his roommate's table caught his eye. It was a familiar photo. He went to take a closer look and took the photo frame. His hand shook when he realised what it was. His heart beating fast. "Don’t tell me..." His voice trailed. His suspicion was confirmed when h

Please log in to read the full chapter