Dinner?!

Unexpected...

 

Sorry for such a late update!! ><

i have been busy with school and exams....... (and guess what? midterms next week....)

 

anyways, hopefully you guys like this chapter!!


 


 

Text: “Eunyeon-ah! This is Key oppa! =) Sorry it took this long to txt u! Jjong hyung washed his hands with ur # on it before he entered it in his fone or giving it to us. We had to ask around for ur #. Oh! And we r going to school real soon~ Keke”

“They sent one!!!” I showed Taeyoung.

“Omo! Reply them!!”

I texted back. “I was getting scared that you guys forgotten about me. Keke~ I am glad that you guys are coming back to school soon. Will I see you guys??”

A few seconds after I replied the text, Key sunbae replied. “Why would we ever forget abt u?! U r way too cute to be forgotten!! ^ᄇ^ And of course u will c us~ Let’s have dinner next Monday tgt! Meet us at the front of the skool after class ends, we will pick u up! ;)”

“You are having dinner with them!!! OMO!!” Taeyoung squealed as she reads the message behind me. “Text him back!! Don’t let him wait!!” Taeyoung grabbed my phone and texted back for me.

“Yah! What did you say?!”

“Nothing bad~ Just saying you are excited to see them~” Taeyoung smiled.

I gasped and grabbed my phone back from her hands and checked the new text from Key.

Text: That’s great!! ᄋᄇᄋWe all can’t w8 to c u again!

“Thanks to you, now I am nervous....” I pouted.

“And the most important thing is! I need to take you out shopping! I want you to look presentable to them!” Taeyoung held my arm and dragged me out to Busan.

“Here! Take this! Try this! Change this!” Taeyoung was throwing cloths at me while I was in the changing room trying on all the outfits she put together for me.

“Do you really think I need all these cloths to just have one dinner with them?” I looked down at all the paper bags I was holding while Taeyoung looked through another store in the mall.

“Well, no. But I still think you need to burn down your closet because your cloth is so childish! We are in university!! We are mature ladies!”

“Burn down?! Isn’t those words a little too the top?” I stare at the cloths I was wearing. “I don’t think they are THAT bad… Are they?”

“What do you think?” Taeyoung eyeing my outfit.

“I guess I need a change… But after this store, no more! I don’t have any more money on me!! And I still have to go pick up some groceries later.”

“Fine. But you have to get these! You need some new shoes, all you wear is converse! You need some more female shoes too! If you don’t want heels, at least get these flats! They will look super cute on you!” Taeyoung pulled out a pair of blue stripes flats with a bow at the front.

I nodded and found my size to try them on. After I found my size, I sat down to take off my converse and my sock.

“Your socks… Are those SHINee?” Taeyoung points and laughed.

“Oh my god! I forgot that I am wearing these today!” I quickly pull my “Please don’t ever tell them!! Orl else I would die in embarrassment!”

“Keke, fine fine~ Don’t worry, I will try not to let it slip when I chat with them!”

“That means you won’t get any chances to chat with them!”

“Okok! I promise I won’t tell them! You HAVE to introduce me to them though!!”

“That’s better. And let’s just not get these today… I don’t want to take off my shoes again… Let’s go.” I dragged Taeyoung away from the store and she gave up on wiggling her arms and followed me to go back.

 

The weekend passed by like a storm, and the next thing I know, I found myself standing at the front of the school waiting for SHINee to pick me up. I looked down at my new outfit that Taeyoung had helped me put together last night while teasing me about my SHINee socks.

“Eunyeon! There you are!” I saw Key got off their car and came running to me while Taemin slowly followed Key and approached us. “Omo! You look so pretty! But why do you look so thin?! Have you been eating normally? Are you getting use to Korean food? Do you miss home?”

Right after Key shot out all these questions, Taemin said, “Hyung, I think we should get into the van before any fan girls spot us.” Taemin turns to look at me and smiles while blushing. “It’s nice to meet you again, Eunyeon.”

“Come on! Let’s go eat dinner! I am starving!” Jonghyun shouts as he looked out the window from the passenger seat.

“Ok.” I smiled and followed Taemin and Key to the car. “Wait, where is Onew sunbae? And why is Minho sunbae driving?” I asked as I climbed onto the back seat after Taemin.

“Oh~ Because the restaurant is near our dorm, so Onew hyung just stayed behind so the rest of us can come and pick you up~ IN MINHO’S CAR~ Since he won this car in Dream Team, and he wouldn’t let any of us drive it.” Jonghyun complained.

“Well, you could of stayed behind with Onew hyung if you didn’t want me to drive you around.” Minho replied with a calm voice while driving away from school.

“Hyung wanted to see you~” Taemin whispered to me.

“Well, it’s his fault it took us this long to get a hold of you to begin with.” Key glared at the back of Jonghyun’s head.

Jonghyun threw a piece of crumpled paper at Key.

“Hey! That’s not nice!” Key knocked the back of Jonghyun’s seat. “What if you hit Eunyeon instead of me?”

“Yah!” Minho protested. “Don’t take it out on my car!”

I giggled, “I am so glad you guys are feeling so comfortable around me.”

“Why wouldn’t we? We are already treating you as our dongsaeng~” Minho looked at me through the rare view mirror.

“And you should just treat us as oppa instead of sunbae! Therefore, be yourself! And you still haven’t explained to me why you are so thin!! Are you eating normally? Is school too stressful? Are you meeting new friends? Do you need help with living in Korea? Are you getting used to Korea?” Key nagged.

“Kibum, you need to calm down. She can’t answer all those questions at once.” Jonghyun cuts him off before he could ask more questions.

“And she can explain to us after, when we sit down. Because we are here.” Minho slowly parked the car.

“Onew hyung is standing at the door!” Taemin pointed and chuckled.

Once we got off the car, Onew caught up to us with his adorable eye smile. He was holding two large shopping bags.

“Eunyeon-ah! How have you been? We are so sorry for not contacting you sooner!” Onew smiled.

“Because Jonghyun hyung lost your number.” Key elbowed Jonghyun.

“It’s not my fault!” Jonghyun protested.

“Oh! And these are for you~ We got them for you~” Onew handed the bags to me, but before I could took them.

Minho suggested that we should sit down first before we do anymore chatting.

“Ya! I am hungry! Let’s go!” Jonghyun marched in the restaurant first.

We all followed Jonghyun and walked into the restaurant. The restaurant is a very simple yet delicate. The walls were painted a dark purple with black marble floor.

“Em.. Onew oppa… I don’t think I bought enough cash with me today…” I whispered. “And why isn’t there anyone in here? Did something happened??”


@elmathepumpkin : kekeke~ text text text! =)

@Choi_Minju-Nikka : just key~